PDA

View Full Version : Awesome!! Let's hear it for the GoTTis

Lurker
08-16-2013, 04:49 PM
Awesome development - we now have 2 Gotti syndicates in the Top 50 (in the ongoing PvP event) instead of just the 1 that is the center of the RP/cash hacking scandal.

So, who is the Gotti recruiter here and how do I sign up? Can't argue with "success."

Transmitter
08-16-2013, 04:52 PM
Sign me up too xD

candyson
08-16-2013, 06:21 PM
If you see level 70s on your rivals list pm me for a GoTTi to attack/rob :-)

Lurker
08-16-2013, 06:22 PM
Bump

Looks like the number of cheating GoTTis is only increasing.

Gatorade
08-16-2013, 07:34 PM
The syndicate I was in got matched against the GoTTi B Team last war (called the GoTTi Family).

I certainly tapped-out my frustrations long and hard that nothing substantive was being done by Gree............but as another FM pointed-out, that probably exactly why Gree like them. If the very sight of the GoTTi tag makes you spend a shedload of gold in unloading on them, then it's all to Gree's profit.

C Rebels
08-16-2013, 08:08 PM
Is there anyway to stop the cheating?.. I know dumb question but surely they can just implement a system to stop all the bs

kingofwale
08-16-2013, 08:34 PM
I think being gold spenders played a huge rule here.

o E M P R 3 S S o
08-16-2013, 08:58 PM
Come on gang a little cheating never hurt nobody. Lets just let them do them and enjoy life. #FreeWeezy!

BigMoney
08-16-2013, 10:45 PM

There's a GoTTi who I hear claims he will Beat U 4 Money if you catch my drift. There's another GoTTi who I hear is just a Nightmare if you see what I'm saying. I can't name any names though. Wink.

Is there anyway to stop the cheating?.. I know dumb question but surely they can just implement a system to stop all the bs

I feel like they should be able to. If they were better able to manage/index/search people's inventories, this would be stupid easy. However, the last time GREE claimed to have "fixed" such an issue, (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?60995-An-Update-regarding-User-Exploits-*Fixed*!) it just resulted in an explosion of more super obvious hackers (players with hundreds of one of a kind top1 leaderboard prizes, hundreds of items from a syndicate war, items from the upcoming syndicate war, etc). The fact that they don't instantly catch this kind of cheater says to me that GREE doesn't have a way to easily see such red flags. Based on the number of cheaters I see daily, and based on the fact that there still exists an unnamed syndicate of cheaters in the top 25 despite having at least 10/60 hackers that I've personally encountered, stopping cheaters seems to be a much lower priority for GREE than pumping out constant events.

I think being gold spenders played a huge rule here.

Considering most of them "allegedly" hack gold, I doubt it.

candyson
08-16-2013, 10:51 PM
BigMoney, I've been having some nightmares lately.
Pm me if you want more info.

Lurker
08-17-2013, 09:06 AM
A lvl 70 nightmare that is able to build 4 buildings at once.

BigMoney, I've been having some nightmares lately.
Pm me if you want more info.

Assault and Flattery
08-17-2013, 09:21 AM
If you think someone is cheating, send a ticket to support with their name / level / what they're doing. We can't do anything about vague accusations here and it only upsets people who aren't doing anything wrong. We don't like cheating as much as you guys. I understand having a place to vent, but specifically calling people out isn't fair.