PDA

View Full Version : How long does MW have?

Stooboot
08-16-2013, 02:49 PM
I give modern war another year maybe a year and a half before its either gone or a shell of what it is now. With stat inflation like it is and sup taking over every faction out there its only a matter of time be for the structure comes crashing down. Gree will move on create a new game and not even think about all the money people wasted on MW. Its just facts, how long do u give MW? I think I was generous.

Dexgto
08-16-2013, 03:24 PM
Quit being a whiney ***** already if you don't like the game then leave.

jchow69
08-16-2013, 03:37 PM
Who knows how long it will last. Hopefully it lasts as long as possible, cuz it's a fun game.

Hondafan
08-16-2013, 04:09 PM
Personally I think it will go on forever they have made other games just none come close to modern war with new ppl finding the game every day it will always be here

Mastert55
08-16-2013, 04:14 PM
I give modern war another year maybe a year and a half before its either gone or a shell of what it is now. With stat inflation like it is and sup taking over every faction out there its only a matter of time be for the structure comes crashing down. Gree will move on create a new game and not even think about all the money people wasted on MW. Its just facts, how long do u give MW? I think I was generous.

I give it till this time next year

General Soviet
08-16-2013, 04:34 PM
This game has been on the top grossing app charts for awhile now, it's definitely still a money maker. It's got a lot of time left.

lemonhaze
08-16-2013, 04:37 PM
with them makeing 600% increase in revenue i dont see it ending no time soon..we got years left look how long CC has been going on and its junk

jchow69
08-16-2013, 04:45 PM
with them makeing 600% increase in revenue i dont see it ending no time soon..we got years left look how long CC has been going on and its junk

Ya, I also think it'll last a while. No signs that it'll back down soon.

Stooboot
08-16-2013, 04:58 PM
Quit being a whiney ***** already if you don't like the game then leave.

Not being a whiney b itch (learn how to curse if ur gonna do it) just stating facts.

and yes they have an increase in spending right now but once this wave is over theres no way for new players to compete the game will be finished. Gree is already milking it for every dollar they can

S&H Max
08-16-2013, 05:17 PM
thats the reason for inflation, so new players can try to catch up, also WD is rewarding lower level player so if they continue to change the dynamic once in a while maybe even new faction games other than WD and FvsF game can continue quite a while also I wouldnt be surprise to see back old bonus (non stackable) to help even more the new ones...

Gen CheeBye
08-16-2013, 05:44 PM
As long as the top gold spenders continue to splurge their cash, MW will continue to exist and evolve ever so slowly. Agree that new players can always play catchup. Also, most senior players I know have already started many LLP accounts. There is no end in sight for you I'm afraid (just stating the facts as well). Of course you still reserve the right to self-terminate the game any time you fancy.