PDA

View Full Version : Game error #600

Randolph
08-16-2013, 01:58 PM
Can a mod please explain this code my game has disappeared ???

Dirty Larry
08-16-2013, 02:06 PM
Mine too I just posted a thread on the same thing. Account is there but everything is zerod

Randolph
08-16-2013, 04:03 PM
I just hope a mod gets here soon to help us out and fix the game there are two more people in my syn with this issue now

Assault and Flattery
08-16-2013, 04:26 PM
Just wanted to let you guys know that we're aware and are looking into it. I don't have a solution yet.

Randolph
08-16-2013, 04:35 PM
No prob thanks for the update a&f if you need a ticket number let me know :-) just happy to know you guys and girls :-) are looking into it

Steve0
08-16-2013, 04:59 PM
Just wanted to let you guys know that we're aware and are looking into it. I don't have a solution yet.
Simple solution quit rolling multiple events all at once. Or how about spending some money on more servers. GREED

FearlessLeader
08-16-2013, 06:17 PM
I'm shocked that someone hasn't brought a class action lawsuit against Gree.

I'm even more shocked that people continue to fund these retards. If this was any other sort of business when you exchange money for goods/service, Gree would be claiming bankruptcy from all the people demanding refunds for failure to deliver a functional product. I didn't say "quality" product because the quality can be subjective. BUT IT DOES HAVE TO WORK IF GREE IS TAKING PEOPLE'S MONEY.

Just my $.02 which is more than Gree deserves.

Shadow10
08-16-2013, 10:15 PM
I have the same problem too, everything is gone and it reset to level 0. My money and time wasted! Can the mods please guide us, should i delete and reinstall? I'm pissed.

Dirty Larry
08-16-2013, 11:10 PM
I have the same problem too, everything is gone and it reset to level 0. My money and time wasted! Can the mods please guide us, should i delete and reinstall? I'm pissed.

One could only hope. I got a retarded answer back from gree telling me to back up my iTunes and reinstalling. I am worse off now because it makes me try to buy a laundrymat now and goes into the load process never to come out. Still no answer on what to so next.

Randolph
08-17-2013, 07:39 AM
Hey mods, an update about this situation will be highly appreciated :-) its taken a long time already and i can understand you guys are working hard on it but in the mean time we havent been able to collect our buildings , therefor have lost millions in robs and attacks and our teams get influenced for not having the results they would normally have therefor risking losing out of prizes. So please let us know sth so we know what the status is.

Thanks in advance

Shadow10
08-17-2013, 07:46 AM
Where are the mods? Is getting out of hand, no response from emails! We need to get back in for the events or we will lose out. Will reinstalling the game helps? Will the data be lost?

kido kido
08-17-2013, 10:25 AM
Do you have any new update about fixing this problem ?
:confused:

Randolph
08-17-2013, 07:26 PM
Its been well over 24 hours now when will GREE come with a statement about the situation????
The mods have been in the forum so they have read everything this is getting ridicolous, im losing cash, i cant finish the pvp and get my prizes and my syn is down 3 people with this issue and will lose out on reaching a tier and again prizes.

GREE better start thinking about a compensation and not to all players but to the ones that got affected!!!!!

A&F i expect an update i asked it several times nicely but you havent taken the time to give us a decent answer which we more then deserve!!!!!

CohibAA
08-17-2013, 07:57 PM
Based on my experience, if anyone wants to bet on resolution time I would put the line on a response for over/under at 72 hours after the tournament events ends.

I am taking the "over" personally.

Gingeasian
08-17-2013, 08:00 PM
Based on my experience, if anyone wants to bet on resolution time I would put the line on a response for over/under at 72 hours after the tournament events ends.

I am taking the "over" personally.
I'll take the under by 1 hour as Gree can hope that they will spend to make up for the lost position

Randolph
08-17-2013, 08:11 PM
Only will i spend if GREE gives me a vault as compensation to finish the Ltq and the pvp which i always do otherwise im not spending on anything

kido kido
08-17-2013, 09:11 PM
I was in elite mode of ltq with full energy , opened 9 box ready to finish with gold, and start the sys vs syn event. Collecting the cash to upgrading my building. And etc. . Now I lost all those prizes and also my syn can not take advantage of my activity also. Gree should come up with some good compensations for loyal players like me who have been playing the game for almost two years.

Randolph
08-18-2013, 06:37 AM
Day 3 and still no answer :-(

La Femme Nikita
08-18-2013, 07:17 AM
support is dead and gone LOL

dash it
08-18-2013, 08:46 AM
We probably don't see any action because its the weekend. I'm sure on Monday they will start looking into a mod. There's really nothing for us to do at this point but just be patient. I'm sure that the tech guys have sat and sun off. Just getting the game back is reward enough for me. I don't think gold is going to make me feel whole again. Although it would be a nice perk for my addiction to the game.

Dirty Larry
08-18-2013, 10:23 AM
They responded to me via email. After I had thoroughly explained that it is not a new account on my phone. The account is there just zeroed out and I can't do anything with it. The fine rep from gree asked me to treat it like a transfer and to give them the new character code. It isn't there because my old charector is there. 3 days of emails and that is what I get. Customer Service is awful. Not a Single mod has responded since day one.

CohibAA
08-18-2013, 11:09 AM
Give it another 96 hours...

CJ54
08-18-2013, 11:43 AM
They responded to me via email. After I had thoroughly explained that it is not a new account on my phone. The account is there just zeroed out and I can't do anything with it. The fine rep from gree asked me to treat it like a transfer and to give them the new character code. It isn't there because my old charector is there. 3 days of emails and that is what I get. Customer Service is awful. Not a Single mod has responded since day one.

The information on this one didn't go far enough fast enough, and I apologize that you received that response.

I checked in on the current status, and the engineers have found the cause (client/server miscommunication on startup for some players). This issue will be permanently fixed in the next game update, but we're looking to find a server-side solution right now for the people affected.

Randolph
08-18-2013, 12:27 PM
Will we be at least compensated for not being able to finish Ltq,satchel and showdown event misging out on a whole lot of prizes and there for stats.???

Randolph
08-19-2013, 02:31 AM
Hey cj,

Since this is day 4 without cc and losing more and more competative edge, due to not being able to participate in all the events can we expect as fix today? Please post sth here and/or pm me

Thanks

Brendan
08-19-2013, 03:04 AM
This has happened to at least two people that I know of. What an utterly pathetic service.

Shadow10
08-19-2013, 05:03 AM
The information on this one didn't go far enough fast enough, and I apologize that you received that response.

I checked in on the current status, and the engineers have found the cause (client/server miscommunication on startup for some players). This issue will be permanently fixed in the next game update, but we're looking to find a server-side solution right now for the people affected.

When is the next game update? Is taking too long, ridiculous!

Dipstik
08-19-2013, 05:33 AM
You guys whine a LOT...

CCK-buttsy
08-19-2013, 05:35 AM
You guys whine a LOT...so do YOU...

Randolph
08-19-2013, 05:35 AM
You would too if you just bought 2 vaults for the Ltq and pvp and know you missed out on those stat increases

Butt Futter
08-19-2013, 05:50 AM
You would too if you just bought 2 vaults for the Ltq and pvp and know you missed out on those stat increases

lol
Sorry, I shouldn't be laughing but I am.

Chica
08-19-2013, 07:47 AM

Just spend more elsewhere it balance itself out.

Troll king
08-19-2013, 03:20 PM
Any update on the fix ???? Mods???

CJ54
08-19-2013, 04:06 PM
We have just pushed a fix for this, server-side. If someone is still seeing the null account when trying to log on, please let us know.

Any update on the fix ???? Mods???

I am sorry that the short cooling off period wasn't a strong enough hint to not do this. I understand your frustration with the situation, but I'd strongly recommend that you cease making new forum accounts and just sit out the existing ban on your original account.

kido kido
08-19-2013, 04:36 PM
My game is not up yet. what I see is only lvl one game, with new id number. my original ID is
280-260-056 lvl 163 but new one is 200 592 944 with lvl one :confused::confused::confused:

CJ54
08-19-2013, 04:50 PM
My game is not up yet. what I see is only lvl one game, with new id number. my original ID is
280-260-056 lvl 163 but new one is 200 592 944 with lvl one :confused::confused::confused:

Different situation. We can fix you up through support via the normal transfer process, just send in a ticket with that info.

dash it
08-19-2013, 06:29 PM
Cj thanks so much. I'm fixed and happy about it. :)

Cats
08-19-2013, 08:13 PM
Without getting completely off topic, how long is taking to fix the transfer issues? I bought a new iPad and the restore didn't come up at all and I'm missing everything, lost 1st place in our syndicate in the PVP and am losing stat and $$$ increases. This is enough to require medicating......Thanks

kido kido
08-19-2013, 09:58 PM
After 4-5 days waiting , still I am not able to open my game. It is stil Lvl. One and I sent another email , but no respons. In my syndicate they tell me if I can not get it ready, they will kick me out , i can not participate in the events so i fall behind in stat .

please help me.

First few days I had all numbers as zero and since yesterday I only have Lvl one , it is shame. , gree .

Butt Futter
08-20-2013, 04:10 AM
After 4-5 days waiting , still I am not able to open my game. It is stil Lvl. One and I sent another email , but no respons. In my syndicate they tell me if I can not get it ready, they will kick me out , i can not participate in the events so i fall behind in stat .

please help me.

First few days I had all numbers as zero and since yesterday I only have Lvl one , it is shame. , gree .

If your syndicate will boot you because of issues like this you should find a better syndicate.

kido kido
08-21-2013, 02:30 PM
Different situation. We can fix you up through support via the normal transfer process, just send in a ticket with that info.

I dont know if I should call this normal transfer process .

It is 6 days since I lost my game. I have missed so many events and lots of fun, instead I have had only frustration. I sent ticket in but still I have no game yet. they have not fixed my game. what should I do? Does that mean I should quite the game for ever.
Last time Ray in support asked me an screenshot from my profile, I sent that in , but they have not resore my game. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: