PDA

View Full Version : Top 600 with 5+ openings.....

JDub
08-16-2013, 12:02 PM
We where 600 and 615 in the last 2 wars. We did this while having several openings and with a few people that with where not active or constantly messes up our waring stragity. We know with the right people we will have no problem getting past 500 and even better. We currently have no gold requirements but you are free to buy some if you wish. We are mainly mature adults and treat everyone with respect. We vote on all upgrades; its not a dictatorship.

Our requirements are simple and easy. 1m per day mandatory donation, 25k+ WD points. Downloading and using groupme for chatting in our 2 rooms, and most importantly being active. 500 allies.

We offer:
Health Regent Time -25%
Ground Attack +5%
Ground Defence +10%
Infintry Attack +5%
Infintry Defence +20%
Air Defence +10%
Sea Defence +5%
Building Defence +20%
Building Output +5%

We have a total of 40 member slots with 5+ open at this time. We are removing a lot of dead weight so we can shoot for the top. We only need people that can get out there and get the points. We have squads in place that take out the wall and DL as well as scout. We just need more point getters. We are a laid back group that likes to joke around but take the wars seriously and we are looking for more like minded people.

BOSSES OF WAR: 331 928 607

JDub
08-16-2013, 01:23 PM
I should also add that this last was was then first time we ever fell back in ranking. We have constantly been gaining about 75 spots with each war. This last time we had too many idiots. Now they are gone and we are shooting for the top. Our stragity is solid we just need more dedicated people to make it work.

JDub
08-16-2013, 04:11 PM
****bump****

Specialized
09-03-2013, 08:04 AM
Woah.... i think this... was meant to happen. My faction as the same problem as you, same rules, same requirements... I have sent you a message!