PDA

View Full Version : Gree - stop closing my issue before it's resolved!

Harley Quinn
08-16-2013, 11:40 AM
Why is it so difficult to get a game transferred?? I sent in a ticket a month ago without success. I now have a new(er) iPad Mini that I want to transfer my game to so I sent in a new ticket. I get a standard reply that gives me instructions on how to transfer my game (backup and restore) -- but at the top of the exact same response, it says my issue is closed. I replied on Monday to say my issue is not closed and included my game and device info, as requested, and get nothing back.

And yes, I followed the instructions to backup my old device (iPad2) and restore it to my new device (iPad Mini), which is supposed to prompt me to transfer my game (and didn't). I tried this multiple times. :mad:

I sure hope someone from Gree support reads this post and can help me. I need this done by Sunday!! Grrr....

Killa Chunk
08-16-2013, 12:16 PM
I feel a ban coming on....

Meta Rage Trollbot
08-16-2013, 12:18 PM
I sure hope someone from Gree support reads this post and can help me. I need this done by Sunday!! Grrr....

Why should you get special treatment? We're all in this together.

Thief
08-16-2013, 12:22 PM

Haha i was going to say welcome to the club....

Ohh wait "Are you still having this problem?" "Please contact support"

Jamie Gee
08-16-2013, 01:26 PM
Okay I have a similar question related to this thread. I have been having trouble with the game kicking me out when I try to get to the docks in doing missions. The reply I got back from Support Staff was as follows:

"I would suggest you to try syncing your device with iTunes and delete the game. After deleting the game please reinstall the latest version of it which should clear the issue."

I am totally okay with doing this, and have already synced with iTunes and all, but my question is this. Once I reinstall the latest version, do I re-sync to get my original account on back there or what? Also, if I do re-sync, do I do so before opening the app the first time? And yes, I am iPhone illiterate!~

camper killer
08-16-2013, 01:35 PM
Its never a bad idea to sync often.

when in doubt, sync then delete the app. then you can either download form either iCloud or the iTunes store.

Then you need to wait for a bit till the latest data set is updated by the app. then you can sync again.

typically an uninstall and re-install does fix alot of issues. this also forces a data set update for your app which is also an issue at times.

dawson
08-16-2013, 01:48 PM
I just had my account transferred. In the email it says if you respond to the email it will reopen your ticket. I sent them all the info they asked for plus screen shots of the old and new accounts. My account was transferred within 2 days. I have sent in 3 tickets with gree and have got great results.

Stooboot
08-16-2013, 01:56 PM
Same thing happened to my friend they even sent him the how would u rate your experience for that ticket before they closed the issue with no resolve but eventually it was fixed. Almost a month a waiting tho

Socks
08-16-2013, 02:11 PM
FWIW, I'm about to start a thread about a ticket that is four or five months old. Ridiculous.

lemonhaze
08-16-2013, 02:11 PM
Why is it so difficult to get a game transferred?? I sent in a ticket a month ago without success. I now have a new(er) iPad Mini that I want to transfer my game to so I sent in a new ticket. I get a standard reply that gives me instructions on how to transfer my game (backup and restore) -- but at the top of the exact same response, it says my issue is closed. I replied on Monday to say my issue is not closed and included my game and device info, as requested, and get nothing back.

And yes, I followed the instructions to backup my old device (iPad2) and restore it to my new device (iPad Mini), which is supposed to prompt me to transfer my game (and didn't). I tried this multiple times. :mad:

I sure hope someone from Gree support reads this post and can help me. I need this done by Sunday!! Grrr.... i just had my game transfer to my new iphone and it only took 5 days..i provided them with the UDID# of the new device..my old character ID and code and name..install MW on ur new device and give them the name and code of that one and take screenshots and send it all in and they will trasnfer it for u..the reason they took off the transfer for us to do ourselfs bc of ppl saleing acts

Harley Quinn
08-16-2013, 02:17 PM
I just had my account transferred. In the email it says if you respond to the email it will reopen your ticket. I sent them all the info they asked for plus screen shots of the old and new accounts. My account was transferred within 2 days. I have sent in 3 tickets with gree and have got great results.

I sent my first request over 2 weeks ago - it got ignored. I got a response from them last Saturday (middle of war, tyvm) and responded first thing Monday with all my transfer info. 5 days later and I still haven't heard from them.

Did you keep playing your game while you waited? And if so, did you lose anything in the transfer?

Harley Quinn
08-16-2013, 02:18 PM

Oh, I know -- I just felt like ranting. I knew I would find people that could relate! :p

Harley Quinn
08-19-2013, 10:16 AM
... and I still haven't heard a peep from Gree support and my game is still not transferred. WTH?

Harley Quinn
08-21-2013, 01:42 PM
Yes I am still complaining - my original request was sent August 8th. Second request (with all info included) was sent August 12th (no response) - follow up (again with all requested info) sent August 15th (no response) - follow up sent again (yet again with all requested info) August 19th (still no response).

What else can I do????

Harley Quinn
08-21-2013, 02:13 PM
Well what do you know -- 6 minutes ago I got a message from gree and my game was transferred. Finally!!

Sirius
08-21-2013, 06:14 PM
Shoot me a message with your ticket id and I will pass the word along.

ptong
08-21-2013, 07:42 PM
Dear Sirius,

I'd like to lodge ticket #841203 which is the latest occurrence of a string of pre-staged LTQs being wiped.

Previous ticket sent was on 9/7/13 with #728950 which seemed to resolve this very issue - for a month or so.

Prior to the previous ticket was #649759 to which there was no resolution except to say "I'm sorry to hear that you have had this experience. We are looking into this now."

The staff have been respondingly very promptly which is great! I can see by the sequencing of ticket numbers that you are all swamped with requests and issues. But I don't see how the latest response of "passing your feedback on this issue directly to our developers" addresses the time spent, experience gained (leveling up) and worst of all, potential loss of prizes due to maps being wiped.

I also noticed that update to v 3.7.4 includes updates and fixes to UIs for tutorials for new players. While a fantastic item to fix I do also notice the lack of complaints in this area on the forums at least. Goodness knows how many tickets you all have to deal with. From the numbers above it seems like an eye ball average of 100k tickets a month / 3k tickets a day if your ticket numbers are sequential. I'd be burnt to bits as CS for you! :D

Thanking you in advance Sirius. I do hope this issue of pre-staged maps for LTQs being wiped as a strategic form of play can be truly resolved for good.

Understanding there may be many issues with the game may I humbly suggest working on 1 thing at a time till a final resolution is reached and no players have negative experiences with that 1 issue prior to committing resources to other issues please? It could be that as your dev team works to address various issues raised (legit and nonsensical) one solution to one issue may create another problem in coding?

I recommend a course in Design for Lean Six Sigma to help you / your team address issues and gain the full confidence of your customers. It will be a very nice day to come on the forums and hear good things rather then complaints all the time from players junior and senior.