PDA

View Full Version : Best faction for me

Happytrey45
08-16-2013, 11:16 AM
What faction rank should I be in I have 185k attack and 200k defense I get 10000 points per war about and I am a free player

CJ D
08-16-2013, 11:20 AM
Well, for example, we have a few guys around your stats. They can find targets, but it is tough sometimes. With 10k points scored, it tells me that you may be a little active, but certainly not as much as many folks in top 250 factions. Of course, this is dependent upon whether y'all are just attacking willy nilly or if you are attacking sure targets and maximizing points....saying that though, with recruiting as it is now days, you could probably find a top 250 faction to take you for a war or two, but top 400-500 is probably a better fit.

Happytrey45
08-16-2013, 11:23 AM
Well, for example, we have a few guys around your stats. They can find targets, but it is tough sometimes. With 10k points scored, it tells me that you may be a little active, but certainly not as much as many folks in top 250 factions. Of course, this is dependent upon whether y'all are just attacking willy nilly or if you are attacking sure targets and maximizing points....saying that though, with recruiting as it is now days, you could probably find a top 250 faction to take you for a war or two, but top 400-500 is probably a better fit.

Ok thanks cause mine is a top 750 and 500 team

swag
08-16-2013, 11:23 AM
It depends how much time you are willing to put into WD events, with your stats you should be able to pull 20k points very easily

Most top 400 factions ask for that minimum

JDub
08-16-2013, 11:32 AM
Its hard to say how good you are with out knowing your level as well. Like was said already, how did you get those points. If you where just attacking ran dome people then you have a good chance with a trained faction to double those points. If you are already with a trained faction then your not active enough for most serious factions. Personally I was a free player untill the last war and with out using gold I can make an easy 30k+. I'm level 130 235/230k. My faction has been short handed because we can't find quality members and even being short 5+ people all the time we where 600 and 617 in the last 2 wars with almost no one buying gold. If your interested message me your level and how your previous factions conducted their war plans and if I think you might work out I could get you the faction code. We do require that you get at least 25k points though.

jchow69
08-16-2013, 11:41 AM
Well, you should be able to score more than dat in a top 750 faction. You should seem to be able to score close to 30k with those stats in a top 750 faction.