PDA

View Full Version : No LTQ reward

l3lade2
08-16-2013, 09:15 AM
Ok so I'm online killing that b*%#* of a final mob for 40/40 heroic, hitting refilling hitting refilling blah blah, time is running down in the LTQ, finally kill the sucker and nothing, no weapon and no combined GLTQ ILTQ prize!

One wold assume that time ran out, it's a distinct possibility although by no more than 30 seconds, still a green arrow above the monster saying 'hit me hit me', GREE still happy to let me keep refilling and applying hits....all for nothing?

How can an LTQ run out whilst your still online hitting mobs? There is no notification...

Ticket sent, can't say I expect much in way if reply but thought I'd give it a shot. Failing that I think 1 grumpy post each day in the forums should suffice (apologies in advance!) :)

Barcele
08-16-2013, 09:26 AM
Yeah, that sucks man. Same thing happened to a guildmate of mine. Either they should have a splash screen pop up telling you it's over so you can stop wasting gems or give you some leeway. Hope your ticket pans out. Tell us what Gree says whenever they plan on answering you, so that we can have it as a future reference in case it happens again.

P4TR1C14N
08-16-2013, 09:29 AM
Got one in our guild also... Gree changing the time without notification... Apple will be contacted i heard...

Metajetta
08-16-2013, 10:13 AM
Also happened to me. Not nearly as tragic. Just missed out on a long-awaited weapon upgrade. Killed Cthulhu (I mean SEA MONSTER wink-wink), no shiny knives. Haz a sad. Spent a few gems for refills but only because I spent my energy the first few days helping my little baby guild with the guild quest. So kinda my choice, I'm not hugely miffed.

I will still submit a ticket since it seems I'm not the only one...

Dead Cthulu as proof, below. Ha ha!

http://i44.tinypic.com/33m32wj.jpg

chbranch
08-16-2013, 10:46 AM
I still haven't received the grand prize reward for collecting all nine units yet for the past boss event either.

Shluggy
08-16-2013, 11:08 AM
YEP exactly this happened to me!!! gutted!!