PDA

View Full Version : Another pvp Showdown this weekend?

geminiking01
08-16-2013, 09:14 AM
Really Gree?

How about fixing the leaderboard problems before cramming down another showdown. I really like the pvp Showdown and I do pretty well at them but there have been far too many.

bimmer kid
08-16-2013, 09:16 AM
whats new. somebody not happy about another event starting. log off game and disappear for a while

CCK-buttsy
08-16-2013, 09:19 AM
i dont see any pvp event

bald zeemer
08-16-2013, 09:21 AM
They had the leaderboard problems fixed in a couple of hours last time. Sure it's not great that it glitched up, but it was actually a pretty decent response.

If you're referring to the freezing of the leaderboard at the end - get used to it. It's not a "problem" that needs to be fixed, it's an intentional part of the process.

Gingeasian
08-16-2013, 09:21 AM
Get used to it Gree isgoing to run PVPs almost every weekend if you dont want to participate then dont. Besides missing one event these days is nothing with stat inflation. Unless of course they mess up again like they did with the second PVP

out of names
08-16-2013, 09:23 AM
Yes, another pvp event, more fun:)

GU7 F4WK3S
08-16-2013, 09:24 AM
I want to see this thing run as a 7 day event. Tournament every week. It's just robbing and fighting plus this way we get something additional for it.

bimmer kid
08-16-2013, 09:26 AM
yea afterall...its the roots of this game. for some prizes ;)

geminiking01
08-16-2013, 09:40 AM
Get used to it Gree isgoing to run PVPs almost every weekend if you dont want to participate then dont. Besides missing one event these days is nothing with stat inflation. Unless of course they mess up again like they did with the second PVP

I would if it was like any other event. It's a syndicate event. I really don't want to let my syndicate down.

I'm getting tired of these pvp showdowns because I get robbed a lot because I give out a lot of points. Second because I lose most of my explosives. It takes a while to restock explosives.

One PVP showdown and one syndicate battle a month is enough for me.

Cass
08-16-2013, 09:52 AM
I haven't seen anything about it yet. Do we know one is going to start today?

out of names
08-16-2013, 09:53 AM
I would if it was like any other event. It's a syndicate event. I really don't want to let my syndicate down.

I'm getting tired of these pvp showdowns because I get robbed a lot because I give out a lot of points. Second because I lose most of my explosives. It takes a while to restock explosives.

Just go farm junkyard explosives, and syndicate battles once a month is boring, 2 a month is actually good maybe not for the heavy gold spenders..

bald zeemer
08-16-2013, 10:20 AM

You shouldn't be wasting money on consumables anyway.

sister morphine
08-16-2013, 10:37 AM
Really Gree?

How about fixing the leaderboard problems before cramming down another showdown. I really like the pvp Showdown and I do pretty well at them but there have been far too many.
You expect them to turn down the opportunity of squeezing more cash out of players? Never mind that there's a war in KA starting soon, and quite a few people play both games.

So pleased I decided to drop syndicates in cc; Gree can suck it

Asvaldr
08-16-2013, 10:46 AM
It should be one starting soon, in an hour or few.... I'm ready for it!! :D:cool:

Horshack72
08-18-2013, 06:00 AM
They just need to make the PVP tourny more worth it. add a 500 and 5000 prize to both syndicate and individual prizes.and make the syndicate prizes a little better.

PrObLeM845
11-14-2013, 03:49 PM
Anyone know wen the next syndicate showdowns are??

sister morphine
11-14-2013, 04:28 PM
Never would be soon enough ;)

Im Jahova
11-14-2013, 04:39 PM
Anyone know wen the next syndicate showdowns are??

Thanks for reading the posting guidelines before you posted, smh.

TZora
11-14-2013, 08:42 PM
don't be a slave to gree .. play at your own pace, ease, joy, etc .. just my opinion :)