PDA

View Full Version : Latest update fail android

tunka
08-16-2013, 07:30 AM
So got the newest update few hours ago. Has set my att/def to static number .. good... go to put cash in vault and it crashes .. cobra boxes collected in game wont register still tells me got 0 when i just hit 2 on a raid now got none left and event still runs for 3*5 days and I have nothing to open?? Cash collected from raids automatically goes to vault but cash remains on base in game

Its all messed up .. nice box event ffs

mw1234
08-16-2013, 07:48 AM
Android users can still purchase any valor units they want, because they are all unlocked due to a glitch. That has been over a week, and has yet to be fixed. Either that, or they like Android better. :)

keeskiller
08-16-2013, 08:06 AM
Android users can still purchase any valor units they want, because they are all unlocked due to a glitch. That has been over a week, and has yet to be fixed. Either that, or they like Android better. :)

you are wrong.. they are not open all the time, just 1 minute everye now and than.. so you have to fast ;)

Palzalus
08-16-2013, 08:08 AM
you are wrong.. they are not open all the time, just 1 minute everye now and than.. so you have to fast ;)
They go away after u visit or attack a rival iOS has the same glitch now on the new update 3.8

k9elite
08-16-2013, 09:12 AM
Same here my stats dropped yesterday right after the update to well below 100k atk and 140 def below what I normally have woke up today and they are 40k atk and 90k too low still. I can put all money I get from my base into vault but all money from raids will not go into vault. Sent in a ticket thanking gree on behalf of all my rivals because they succeeded in making me weaker and all my money available for the taking. Wtf makes me sick all the hard work we put into stats and then poof gone.

Sgt Squirrel
08-16-2013, 09:16 AM
It seems like the update is only being distributed to a small amount of people. On the nexus 4 devices I still don't see an update available to 3.8.

mw1234
08-16-2013, 10:01 AM
Thanks for the correction guys. That's helpful! Haha... ;)

JDub
08-16-2013, 11:05 AM
There are a few differences between android and iOS. I don't seem to have the problem in the top post with my android but in do find that if I raid someone a lot that when I click return to base or move on to raid someone else that it will sometimes not collect all the cash and then crash the game. When I log back in sometimes its all collected and sometimes its not. Also for some reason I crash a lot during the beat the elite events.

Daisy Heart
08-16-2013, 11:23 AM
you are wrong.. they are not open all the time, just 1 minute everye now and than.. so you have to fast ;) Ya I've already bought a couple spec ops leaders...thanks glitch...

tunka
08-16-2013, 03:35 PM
So what about cobra basket event .... I am unable to collect any , I can hit them in game but they won't register anyone else same?

Tanya.
08-16-2013, 03:39 PM
Lost 45k in stats and cannot vault or keep any money from raids.... this sucks