PDA

View Full Version : Major Problem When Raiding

TAA Sam
08-16-2013, 04:08 AM
On android since the update I have major issues when raiding.

I go to raid, cash comes out, I collect, all is well. Then when I go to the vault to bank it, it won't let me. Then if I log out and in again, the money isn't there, as if it never existed, and no-one has attacked me.

Anyone else having this issue?

TAA Sam
08-16-2013, 04:21 AM
And to add, it won't let me spend the cash either, so it;s not registering any raided cash I get.

Tournai
08-16-2013, 04:26 AM
after the raid, do you press '' Go back to base "?
and do you see the money outside your vault? so it is collected?
, can you press '' protect'''?, or does is Jam?

ffp
08-16-2013, 04:28 AM
Yes it happens to me, for the crates as well.

TAA Sam
08-16-2013, 04:42 AM
after the raid, do you press '' Go back to base "?
and do you see the money outside your vault? so it is collected?
, can you press '' protect'''?, or does is Jam?

Does the same when I go back to base.

If I say collect money from my base or do a mission, it lets me bank that money, but leaves the raided stuff outside of the vault, then if I log out and in it's gone, so it;s not registering raids at all. When I press protect with the raided cash, it thinks about it for a second then refuses to bank.

TAA Sam
08-16-2013, 04:50 AM
I think it's a fair assessment to say raiding is completely ****ed for me at present, this has happened several times for me today, obviously I'm on the left:

http://s9.postimg.org/skt3v03vz/Capture.jpg

SicK ShoTz
08-16-2013, 04:52 AM
Does the same when I go back to base.

If I say collect money from my base or do a mission, it lets me bank that money, but leaves the raided stuff outside of the vault, then if I log out and in it's gone, so it;s not registering raids at all. When I press protect with the raided cash, it thinks about it for a second then refuses to bank.

Same problem for me since yestarday. Fix this gree, can't make money right now.

13 BRAVO
08-16-2013, 04:58 AM
Same problem for me. When I raid the money is added to my total amount window upper top left corner of screen without me collecting it, but when I go to vault it will not let me put it in. Also noticed I am not getting my gems when collecting them.

The money from my own buildings vaults correctly. I am a droid user B.T.W.

Eduard
08-16-2013, 05:05 AM
Since yesterday evening I have this problem. I lost a couple of million cash.
You can rais what you want, cash is counted, but the vault does't work. Your money stay unprotected.
If you restart te game all the money is gone.
This is very frustrating.

As note I can say, that this only happens on my Android tablet, not on my Ipad.

PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM

andrew3wt
08-16-2013, 05:12 AM
I'm also on android and have the exact same issue. It looks like the only thing being recorded is XP. So after all my raiding this morning all my stamina is gone and I have no raid money, baskets, or valor to show for it, but wow, I gained all of the XP for it.

jabbameister63
08-16-2013, 06:31 AM
Im having same problem ive raided over 12 rivals in the last 24 hrs and the exact same outcome, millions of raid money lost not to mention the stamina, put n a ticket and it said check FAQ f course that was no help so im n raid limbo right now.

Big Jrod
08-16-2013, 07:37 AM
Since yesterday evening I have this problem. I lost a couple of million cash.
You can rais what you want, cash is counted, but the vault does't work. Your money stay unprotected.
If you restart te game all the money is gone.
This is very frustrating.

As note I can say, that this only happens on my Android tablet, not on my Ipad.

PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM

Same exact problem. Just raided for 6 mil and noticed it went straight into my money instead of picking it up, or shaking my phone. But when vaulting it, it did nothing. Backed out, and poof it was gone. Thanks

Big Jrod
08-16-2013, 09:54 AM
^^^Bump this thread, I'm sick of these mistakes.

GiantCrabDevil
08-16-2013, 10:36 AM
Same problem here, sent in a ticket in to gree yesterday... shocked that I haven't seen a reply.

TAA Sam
08-16-2013, 10:45 AM
And to boot now, IOS users get some free stuff, a new faction event, and by the sounds of it no glitches, and us android users just get a load of ****e. Can;t even play the basic parts of the game now.

Thanks GreeD for treating us android users like s h i t of your shoe.

TAA Sam
08-16-2013, 10:47 AM
And not one response from the devs to the many threads or to any support tickets. Says it all.

Big Jrod
08-16-2013, 11:48 AM
Of course there are no responses. Its Android, not IOS. But we need this fixed please. So make your tweeks gree, and send a data push.

SicK ShoTz
08-16-2013, 12:31 PM
Ome on gree, tournament starts amd you still haven't fixed this major problem....

TAA Sam
08-16-2013, 12:35 PM
Just received a response to ticket saying problem is being looked into and will be fixed soon.

13 BRAVO
08-16-2013, 12:47 PM
I just got a response from Gree:

"The issue has been fixed and will be live in an oncoming release. I apologize for the delay, but we have to submit our fixes to Google for review and that can take some time. Your continued patience and understanding is greatly appreciated"

TAA Sam
08-16-2013, 12:52 PM
Trying to blame google for the delay, not good enough, should've released the update without the f u c kups in the first place.

SicK ShoTz
08-16-2013, 01:12 PM
Or have fixed it before starting this tournament.

Hock Tuey
08-16-2013, 02:49 PM
TAA Sam -

Yes, I have the same problem with raiding and accessing the vault.

I can save any money I collect from buildings on my own turf.
But any money collected in raiding will not transfer to my vault.
Annoying.

Dirty Mind
08-16-2013, 03:27 PM
having the same problem (android). However when I first noticed this yesterday I was also missing over 80k in att/def. Sent in a ticket and actuallly heard back about 20 minutes later. I'm guessing 20 minutes is how long it takes to verify that I am not a member of PUN and send me the same reply they send the rest of us. They 'fixed' it, so now I still lose all money from raids but I'm only missing 35k in stats. will that part about PUN get me banned on my first post? lol

hard2misss
08-16-2013, 06:11 PM
It is not very often I get excited in this game, but today I did.
I was checking bases for a suitable target to raid and to my surprise I finally found a good one.
He/she had low enough defense and multiple limited edition buildings uncollected.
Although I gained a significant amount of experience, I managed to collect $14million and was a little excited.

Imagine my surprise when I went to vault the money and oops...another game glitch.
I really wish this game was more dependable and moderators would at least acknowledge issues.

Eraser20
08-17-2013, 02:30 AM
same issue for me!!

keeskiller
08-17-2013, 03:05 AM
still no problems..

ffp
08-17-2013, 03:38 AM
Issue still not fixed in version3.8.0.0.2. Not verified but I think the loot from the initial hit goes missing, but of course XP has been rewarded.

vindi
08-17-2013, 07:08 AM
i hv same problem as all android users..... get raided by others n lost lots of cash???then wheh i win battles n raids...themillions i cant vault or use at all....unfairly penalised.i will post on the games download not to waste time to install modern war if they dun get this issue fixed in 3days!!!!****ing morons!!!

Eraser20
08-17-2013, 09:43 AM
issue seems to be fixed.

Gbrown
08-18-2013, 03:20 PM
Just started for me!