PDA

View Full Version : Taj Mahal sale

Twist of Cain
08-15-2013, 08:36 PM
Quick question...

If I sell a Taj Mahal at level 4 with a composite factory at level ten, how much should I receive?

Machine Gun
08-15-2013, 08:38 PM
The same as if if you sold a taj at level 4 without a comp building

Twist of Cain
08-15-2013, 08:41 PM
I am looking for a money amount...and I meant Concrete factory, but thank you anyways

Mc Drew
08-15-2013, 08:54 PM
I think it's half of your last upgrade cost?. Should be around 57.5mil.. Not so sure so someone please correct me

Domino_brown
08-15-2013, 09:00 PM
Half of last upgrade cost ( without boosts) is correct

Twist of Cain
08-15-2013, 09:48 PM
thank you for the info everyone.

Machine Gun
08-15-2013, 09:56 PM
thank you for the info everyone.

No problem happy to assist.

KFH
08-15-2013, 10:39 PM
I apologize for being stupid, but when did you start getting upgrade costs for the building. I always thought you get the base price no matter the upgrade

Tournai
08-16-2013, 01:18 AM
I apologize for being stupid, but when did you start getting upgrade costs for the building. I always thought you get the base price no matter the upgrade

According to me, it has always been Including Upgrades.

Just 50% of what the building costed in total.

Unless I am wrong.

SGT Rud
08-16-2013, 05:28 AM
I was also tracking on base price of building. Not including upgrades or boosts. I thought I read this in a FNG guide a while back, but I just searched all over, and cant find it. I did find more threads like this one though, with more guys split down the middle on what you get paid.

Fatherllama
08-16-2013, 06:58 AM
According to me, it has always been Including Upgrades.

Just 50% of what the building costed in total.

Unless I am wrong.

Nope, 50 percent of the cost of the last upgrade before any cost reduction bonuses.

Stacey
08-16-2013, 07:09 AM
You could always sell it and then report back here what you receive. Then we will know for certain.

Theblacklamp
08-16-2013, 08:55 AM
I recently sold some buildings and it only gives you half the cost if it is level 1. If it is upgrade then you receive only half of the upgrade cost. Not both.

Arj
08-16-2013, 09:19 AM
Is it possible to have a 50% building cost reduction yet? you could make money by building and selling something once your over 50% right? lol

keeskiller
08-16-2013, 09:26 AM
why would you?

S&H Max
08-16-2013, 09:37 AM
cost reduction are on upgrades, not building...

JDub
08-16-2013, 10:11 AM
I can understand selling a cheap cash building to make room but why sell a new upgraded LTB? You will with have to build it again or never see it again. Am I missing something here?

Blazen6199
08-16-2013, 10:22 AM
Only half way logical reason I could see for someone asking would be if they are looking at their building cost bonuses and thinking they could sell a building and make more money by selling it then what it cost them to build it. Highly doubt it but then again as many boost units as they put out it might be possible at some point.

JDub
08-16-2013, 11:00 AM
I guess if you think you could build and sell them for money that would be one thing. But the pay off would have to be good considering if you just built it and left it alone it will give you money every day you leave it alone for the rest of the time you play MW. I know it takes a long time to get your money back on some of these buildings but I don't look at it that way. I look at it like I'm buying a bonus to make my vault fill faster. If it filled faster then that's less time until I can buy another bonus to make it fill even faster then that.

Twist of Cain
08-17-2013, 04:04 PM
ok, back to this thread.

My reason for asking this question was because I have a Taj Mahal at level 4 and a second Taj Mahal that I was upgrading with the hopes of selling it when I got it to level 4 as well. I was hoping to sell my second one to help pay for the upgrade to level 5 on the first one. I was hoping that when I sold it it would give me at least half of what I put into it with all the upgrades. Well.....I sold it when it completed level 3 upgrade and got roughly about 39 million, so no where near what I put into it; however, I did manage to get my first Taj to level 5....so I'm happy. I also will have plenty of time to re-purchase a second one. So the moral of the story is.......some people got raided hard this weekend, and I thank you :D

lemonhaze
08-17-2013, 04:29 PM
glad to know i can get half my upgrades bc now im gonna sale my infirmary..i dont need to cash at the moment but i got mine to lvl 10 and have a ID/golden army its useless so i can sale it to upgrade my tarta to lvl 5 once i collect all my other builds

lemonhaze
08-17-2013, 04:33 PM
ok, back to this thread.

My reason for asking this question was because I have a Taj Mahal at level 4 and a second Taj Mahal that I was upgrading with the hopes of selling it when I got it to level 4 as well. I was hoping to sell my second one to help pay for the upgrade to level 5 on the first one. I was hoping that when I sold it it would give me at least half of what I put into it with all the upgrades. Well.....I sold it when it completed level 3 upgrade and got roughly about 39 million, so no where near what I put into it; however, I did manage to get my first Taj to level 5....so I'm happy. I also will have plenty of time to re-purchase a second one. So the moral of the story is.......some people got raided hard this weekend, and I thank you :D it jsut dont make sense to me to sale something and pay full price then sale it for half?? thats like buying a new car and turning around and saleing it back for half price..i dont see any logic to this at all but maybe im missing something