PDA

View Full Version : Stirring up a hornet's nest...

dd_knights
08-15-2013, 02:33 PM
Is Majestic a cheater guild? I know a few of the members and know for certain that they aren't cheaters (you know who you are), but it looks like Aradan was busted for cheating and sent back to his pre-cheating state. I actually remember when I used to beat Aradan every time in the arena, then all of a sudden (mid 90s) he got all the best armors and maxed them out almost over night. Then to top it all off, he capped his level at 100 and stayed there while maxing out all the best armors in the game (i.e. no farming?).

Now, I'm just wondering if the gold spent on the guild was taken away as well? Hopefully it was... but it doesn't look like it. Also, some other suspicious members there as well (ahem Viktor)... You have to wonder what it takes to get all the top armors and cap them. Some of the armors are easy to get (i.e. Epic Boss armor and/or fusing), but how many chests would it take to get Moontide and Aegis of the dragon? Then how much farming would it take to max Blazeborn and Moontide? For all those that actually purchase chests... you know what the odds are and the android leaderboard is filled with people with multiple maxed Moontides, Aegis of the Dragon, and Blazeborns. Blazeborns are fuseable, so it's understandable that there would be a lot of them... but Moontides and Aegis of the dragons?

And to top it all off, we have 3 guys on the Arena leaderboard with over 100K in points. C'mon... really? Yes, people can spend gems and do that, but I refuse to believe people are that moronic. But it's easy to believe that there are still a ton of cheaters in the game. Some are hiding by purposely staying off the top of the leader boards... but hopefully Gree will catch up to these guys as well.

Anyhow, I've shaken the hornet's nest... let's see what happens now. ;)

SoloStar
08-15-2013, 03:05 PM
The nest doesn't care what you think.

You should probably get out that recent cheater that joined your guild before you stir up the next nest. Moontide can be fused as well.

Aradan
08-15-2013, 03:08 PM
let people think whatever they want, doesn't really matter.

i got rerolled not because i was cheating. I was having phone issues and was forced to have to do a restore, not reset, restore. My last full back up was around 2months ago, and since all save data is on client side i reverted myself back. was not me cheating, was not some stupid bug/glitch, was just me restoring my phone to an older state. Now don't even have my phone anymore as it's getting repaired.

dd_knights
08-15-2013, 03:11 PM
The nest doesn't care what you think.

You should probably get that recent cheater that joined your guild before you stir up the next nest.

Lol, of course you don't care what I think. Still doesn't change anything... it is what it is... and your guild is exactly what it appears to be.

Which cheater are you referring to? I'll be more than happy to question anyone in my guild.

7rip
08-15-2013, 03:13 PM
LMFAO at this..

SoloStar
08-15-2013, 03:14 PM
It's understandable if you think a guild cheats because your guild can't keep up.

You know who the cheater is. If you don't, then find out. Have a nice day.

dd_knights
08-15-2013, 03:19 PM
let people think whatever they want, doesn't really matter.

i got rerolled not because i was cheating. I was having phone issues and was forced to have to do a restore, not reset, restore. My last full back up was around 2months ago, and since all save data is on client side i reverted myself back. was not me cheating, was not some stupid bug/glitch, was just me restoring my phone to an older state. Now don't even have my phone anymore as it's getting repaired.

Aradan, c'mon now... really? You're trying to tell me and everyone on this board that none of your data was stored on their server for 2 months? I've done multiple re-installs (with data wipes on the client side), etc... and yes, I lost some data (up to a 12 hour loss), but 2 months? Not to mention, the data is saved server side after you open a chest (your Moontide, Aegis, and BK? ahem?).

Your data is on the server and saved and I'm sure Gree can rollback to whatever date they need to from backups. As it appears, your data is rolled back to exactly before you started cheating. Stop embarassing yourself and Gree for that matter.

Spongie
08-15-2013, 03:20 PM
mmm

You have to understand that in this game there are a few players that spend alot of money to buy gems to get them to where they are now..

I also have a guildmate who spend alot of money to lvl his blazeborne in like 1-2days.. yes it costs alot of money but if they are happy doing it just let them.. And if people want to spend gemz to get a black metal again it is there choise..

I think calling people cheater without any proof is just stupid and it just means you are either jealous at them or you are just ignorend.

Anyway this thread makes no sense at all cause people will blame each other for cheating all the time.. just stop doing it cause it is a waste of time without any good proof.. and if they are cheating GREE will ban them

dd_knights
08-15-2013, 03:23 PM
It's understandable if you think a guild cheats because your guild can't keep up.

You know who the cheater is. If you don't, then find out. Have a nice day.

Lol.. ok, it's just envy. It's understandable if you believe the client side restore story. Btw, I have bridge to sell you...

Varza
08-15-2013, 03:23 PM
Looks like the fun is starting on the Android side too. *puts popcorn into microwave*

dd_knights
08-15-2013, 03:28 PM
mmm

You have to understand that in this game there are a few players that spend alot of money to buy gems to get them to where they are now..

I also have a guildmate who spend alot of money to lvl his blazeborne in like 1-2days.. yes it costs alot of money but if they are happy doing it just let them.. And if people want to spend gemz to get a black metal again it is there choise..

I think calling people cheater without any proof is just stupid and it just means you are either jealous at them or you are just ignorend.

Anyway this thread makes no sense at all cause people will blame each other for cheating all the time.. just stop doing it cause it is a waste of time without any good proof.. and if they are cheating GREE will ban them

Lol ok, I'll bite.

Aradan level 94... slowly levelling and had Big 4+.
Aradan posted about free gems (i.e. not a gem buyer).
Aradan a few days later pulls out Aegis of the dragon and BK.
Aradan gets to level 100 and stays there (no farming).
Aradan continues to get top armors and caps them all without farming. Stays low on leaderboards to avoid detection.
Aradan starts guilds and pumps endless gold into it.
Aradan gets caught, gets rolled back to 94.
Aradan makes excuses... his guild believes him.

Do the math... lmao. I love how people excuse cheaters as big spenders... every week Gree clears out cheaters in this game and yet you refuse to believe there are cheaters out there when it's so obvious? Get a clue...

Spongie
08-15-2013, 03:34 PM
Lol ok, I'll bite.

Aradan level 94... slowly levelling and had Big 4+.
Aradan posted about free gems (i.e. not a gem buyer).
Aradan a few days later pulls out Aegis of the dragon and BK.
Aradan gets to level 100 and stays there (no farming).
Aradan continues to get top armors and caps them all without farming. Stays low on leaderboards to avoid detection.
Aradan starts guilds and pumps endless gold into it.
Aradan gets caught, gets rolled back to 94.
Aradan makes excuses... his guild believes him.

Do the math... lmao. I love how people excuse cheaters as big spenders... every week Gree clears out cheaters in this game and yet you refuse to believe there are cheaters out there when it's so obvious? Get a clue...

If he was a cheater GREE prob. banned him instead of pulling him back to lvl 94.. that would make no sense at all..

SoloStar
08-15-2013, 03:35 PM
Here, have a box of Kleenex.

It's nice you know Aradan "pumps endless gold" into guild when he didn't donate a single gold.

Tell us more of what you know please.

Spongie:
Common sense escapes some people lol

dd_knights
08-15-2013, 03:36 PM
mmm

And one more thing. I realize there are people that spend a crazy amount of money, but even with lots of money, the odds of pulling out some of the stuff we see in the Arena is not realistic. Seriously, how much money would it take to get a BK, Aegis, and Moontide from the chests? Seriously, do you even know how hard that would be and how much it would cost? Now if you look at the android leaderboard, you'd think they were giving it out as the tutorial prize... lmao.

Btw, it took over a month for Aradan to get caught and he probably wouldn't have been caught if not for his guild (assuming it caught the attention of Gree). Your faith in Gree to catch the cheaters is absurd.

dd_knights
08-15-2013, 03:37 PM
If he was a cheater GREE prob. banned him instead of pulling him back to lvl 94.. that would make no sense at all..

Lol, but all the other stuff makes sense? PUAHAHA... you're killing me.

SoloStar
08-15-2013, 03:39 PM
No, it doesn't, but I rather point out the funny stuff that you have no clue about.

Your faith in Gree to catch the cheaters is absurd.

Need another box of Kleenex? You're the one who's saying Gree catches cheaters every week. Looks like you're going back on your word.

dd_knights
08-15-2013, 03:42 PM
Here, have a box of Kleenex.

It's nice you know Aradan "pumps endless gold" into guild when he didn't donate a single gold.

Tell us more of what you know please.

Spongie:
Common sense escapes some people lol

LMAO... common sense? *Sigh*... at least... just for 1 minute, think about the moronic client side restore story. Please just for a minute. Is it even possible to restore your own client to 2 months ago? Is it really possible? Just think... is it even possible?

Common sense... lmao. Please sir! Haha.

SoloStar
08-15-2013, 03:43 PM
Since you know so much, can you tell me how much gold Aradan has contributed to the guild? Also, can you tell everyone how much I've donated as well?

Thanks mate.

dd_knights
08-15-2013, 03:45 PM
No, it doesn't, but I rather point out the funny stuff that you have no clue about.

Need another box of Kleenex? You're the one who's saying Gree catches cheaters every week. Looks like you're going back on your word.

No I'm not. They clean up the leader board every week. It's the smart cheaters they have difficulty with... like Aradan. Lol, cheaters offering me kleenex... what will they think of next.

SoloStar
08-15-2013, 03:48 PM
Why have you been dodging the top of the Arena recently? You've been cheating, huh?!

Spongie
soo you got your 15sec. of fame.. enjoy and just move on.. we will see in the futur what wll happen.

dd_knights
Since you know so much, can you tell me how much gold Aradan has contributed to the guild? Also, can you tell everyone how much I've donated as well?

Thanks mate.

Lol, can you tell what kind of underwear I'm wearing? What does that have to do with anything? Aradan cheated and got caught. That's clear. He paid gold to start the guild. That's clear. He donated to gold... not so clear, but what kind of guildmaster donates ZERO gold? First you want me to believe the 2 month client side restore story... now you want me to believe your guildmaster did not contribute gold to your guild? Ok... if you say so.

dd_knights
08-15-2013, 03:52 PM
Why have you been dodging the top of the Arena recently? You've been cheating, huh?!

Not dodging, but haven't been able to commit the time. If you're aware, I've been in the top 25 and sometimes top 10 of the Epic leader board, because it's on a 5 hour time cycle and easier to manage. By all means, take a look at my history... I have nothing to hide... unlike your guild master.

You can dodge and point all your want and I've answered all your questions. Yet you've dodged mine. Is it possible to restore your own data to 2 months ago? C'mon... please answer.

Dstockz
08-15-2013, 03:57 PM
So honestly punishment im in majestic and although I have absolutely no idea if aradan is or has ever hacked. With certainty I can tell you our guild has leveled legitimately as many of us have been saving gold and fusion stones for over a month for its release. Also solo speaks the truth we have 4 members who cant contribute gold aradan is one of them he hasnt contributed a gold. I have moontide + does that make me a hacker or just a guy with a really pissed off wife because he spent too much money on a game?

Spongie
08-15-2013, 04:02 PM
So honestly punishment im in majestic and although I have absolutely no idea if aradan is or has ever hacked. With certainty I can tell you our guild has leveled legitimately as many of us have been saving gold and fusion stones for over a month for its release. Also solo speaks the truth we have 4 members who cant contribute gold aradan is one of them he hasnt contributed a gold. I have moontide + does that make me a hacker or just a guy with a really pissed off wife because he spent too much money on a game?

I must say at that point Im glad Im single atm.. no wife moaning at me for spending money on stupid things ;)

dd_knights
08-15-2013, 04:05 PM

Ok, a rational response. I'll take your word for it on the gold, but Aradan has multiple fusion boost medals and we know he is a cheat. There's no way I can now believe any of his items (including fusion stones) were legit.

And never once did I say anyone with Moontide+ is a cheat. Certain things certainly raise suspicion, but sure... I'll take your word for it and say you're legit. In fact, even with all the suspicious activity from Aradan... I gave him the benefit of the doubt, until Gree rolled him back. Now it's 100% clear to me... even if it's not to you.

There's no way any sane person can believe you can restore your own data to 2 months ago using client side backups. Hell, if you can just back up your data and restore yourself... why not purchase 20 DPC chests and save to your client. Then open the chests and if you get crap... clear data, restore and try again with the gems (unspent). I'll tell you why... because it's not possible without cheating.

Nicco
08-15-2013, 04:05 PM
Looks like another thread that's due for a locking....Why must we feed the trolls...

dd_knights
08-15-2013, 04:21 PM

I'm going to throw out a theory here... and it's just a theory. But let's imagine that Aradan's hack messed up his ability to contribute gold to the guild. Assuming 3 others suffer the same problem... maybe they're hackers too? Hmm?

Either way, Majestic was started by a cheat and continues to exist despite the cheating. I realize it's unrealistic (and unfair) to punish everyone in the guild, but simply rolling back the cheat to a state before cheating seems like a slap in the wrist.

dd_knights
08-15-2013, 04:34 PM

Also, if it's not too much to ask, how many gems did it take to get bkal+ and moontide+? From other people's experience, I imagine it has to be an absurd amount, unless you got really lucky. Then again, there appears to be an abundance of lucky people on Android.

Sirius
08-15-2013, 04:34 PM
Greetings Folks,

Please send your reports to support and note the forum guidelines. Be sure to include all the information you can.

Thanks!

/closed