PDA

View Full Version : Does DL strength matter?

Stanky Dong
08-15-2013, 02:12 PM
I see DL's with extremely high defense...but in the end does it matter? A team with a few cannon fodder scouts can take him out without effecting the big point scorers on the team.

lemonhaze
08-15-2013, 02:25 PM
I see DL's with extremely high defense...but in the end does it matter? A team with a few cannon fodder scouts can take him out without effecting the big point scorers on the team. in the end it doesnt really matter..2 hits drops him with PA no matter if the guy with a PA has 1000/1000 stats..he can have 50m def and he goes down with 2 hits

Thief
08-15-2013, 02:25 PM
Nope doesn't really matter:

2 PA on him regardless of his strength will bring him down

Although 2 PA = 8 Regular Attacks....which could be an additional 2400 points (assuming 300 point average)

camper killer
08-15-2013, 02:40 PM
Nope doesn't really matter:

2 PA on him regardless of his strength will bring him down

Although 2 PA = 8 Regular Attacks....which could be an additional 2400 points (assuming 300 point average)

and if you use gold, well it matters even less. 2 PA is nothing when your dropping gold on hits left and right. it doesn't even slow us down.

Stooboot
08-15-2013, 03:45 PM
I see DL's with extremely high defense...but in the end does it matter? A team with a few cannon fodder scouts can take him out without effecting the big point scorers on the team.

the only reason it matters is because if u hit the dl and win even with a regular attack it takes down the dl

dispohero
08-15-2013, 04:03 PM
a high def DL only matters for low ranking, no/low gold teams on the cusp of the prize break off point, and even then, 'high' is relative and really just means higher than the average att stat at that range, so that 2 PA are needed. those 7 hits per active battle can be just enough to secure the next prize or lose it.