PDA

View Full Version : Gem Purchase Attempts Rejected for last 3 Days HELP Me

valient
08-15-2013, 08:30 AM
For the past 3 days my in-app purchases of gems on my iPhone5 are rejected by GREE/Funzio. The error is "Your purchase could not be completed" The error message gives a link to the app store troubleshooting guide, but all I could find was that 'in-app purchases are the responsibility of the developer'How do I get this problem corrected. I've contacted Support 2 days ago by email and no response. Anyone know their phone number?

pendentive
08-15-2013, 08:38 AM
contact Apple iTunes support. You can chat online and resolve it in under an hour....much less 3 days.

valient
08-15-2013, 11:12 AM
Thanks but apple chat costs $19 per call. I did call Apple tech support and a helpful tech reinforced that Developers are responsible for in-app errors. Now I find that 1 out 8 attempts to purchase actually worked today. Am I the only one who can't buy from GREE?

Jerusalem
08-15-2013, 11:47 AM
Thanks but apple chat costs $19 per call. I did call Apple tech support and a helpful tech reinforced that Developers are responsible for in-app errors. Now I find that 1 out 8 attempts to purchase actually worked today. Am I the only one who can't buy from GREE?

Go to https://expresslane.apple.com/Issues.action

Click on Purchases, Billing & Redemption.

Then click on Apple ID Account Billing.

Then click on Chat (it's free).

valient
08-15-2013, 07:51 PM
Thank you Jerusalem. Your detailed instructions got me to the right chat team and problem solved. Apple has more customer support options than anyone else. One has to find exactly the right one for your problem. And I thought Time Warner Cable was complicated. Thanks again.

Jerusalem
08-15-2013, 09:05 PM
Thank you Jerusalem. Your detailed instructions got me to the right chat team and problem solved. Apple has more customer support options than anyone else. One has to find exactly the right one for your problem. And I thought Time Warner Cable was complicated. Thanks again.

Glad things worked out for you, Valient. :)