PDA

View Full Version : Top 1500 team with 2 slots to fill before we march on India!!

Hellroid
08-14-2013, 06:50 PM
We had great luck with our last posting and hoping to find two more for our team!

About =Little Bravo=

We have bonuses (like OTHER factions)
We have gold and non gold players (like OTHER factions)
Our players are dedicated and active (like SOME factions)
We use GroupMe chat (like MOST factions)
We want teammates to care enough about the TEAM to donate freely (like a FEW factions)
We want our teammates to know others are relying on them and participate...not let the whole team down (like OUR faction).

If you feel you can, do or will embrace the philosophy of the "other, some,most,few and our" guidelines send me a PM and we will get you on board!

We might be picky with those last two slots, so at least try to make me laugh with your PM to show me a good sense of humor...and don't worry about hurting my last feeling.

Thanks! -HR

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?64254-Top-1500-looking-to-build-a-true-team-not-just-a-faction...

Thunder Child
08-14-2013, 11:45 PM
Nothing to add!

Spazer
08-15-2013, 12:02 AM
We are recruiting active players. We are looking for active players that can score up to 20K WDP. You don't need to be a gold player to join this faction. Your stat needs to be at least 40K+ Attack/defense.
we have 5 more spots left!!! Join us and you will get many faction bonus.

Health Regen time: -23%
Ground attack: +5%
Infantry Attack:+10%
Infantry Defense:+30%
Ground Defense:+25%
Air Defense:+15%
Sea Defense:+15%
Building Defense:+30%
Building Output:+15%
Guild Member Increase:+20%
and
We have just recruited a strong Defense Leader (517K defense)

With your help we hope to reach top 750!!!!

Our faction code is: 184-742-869

Hellroid
08-15-2013, 05:41 PM
Don't join Master Chief...they touch themselves at night and glow like radioactive material when you shine a black light on them...that and they don't want to make 10 posts and get their own thread...just sayin.

PieroX18
08-16-2013, 01:04 AM
A good faction looking for more active members.
Trainspotting
Code: 849 851 070

Hi we are looking for more members for our top 4000 faction with 3 players at monument park. Now we are 18 players and we hope to be in the top 1500/1000 to the next event.
We have no gold use requirements, the only requirement is that you are active and that you donate what you can spare.
Most our members are Europeans, we would like to have more Americans so that we can fight around the clock. But everyone is welcome!

thx

Hellroid
08-16-2013, 03:31 AM
We had great luck with our last posting and hoping to find two more for our team!

About =Little Bravo=

We have bonuses (like OTHER factions)
We have gold and non gold players (like OTHER factions)
Our players are dedicated and active (like SOME factions)
We use GroupMe chat (like MOST factions)
We want teammates to care enough about the TEAM to donate freely (like a FEW factions)
We want our teammates to know others are relying on them and participate...not let the whole team down (like OUR faction).

If you feel you can, do or will embrace the philosophy of the "other, some,most,few and our" guidelines send me a PM and we will get you on board!

We might be picky with those last two slots, so at least try to make me laugh with your PM to show me a good sense of humor...and don't worry about hurting my last feeling.

Thanks! -HR

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?64254-Top-1500-looking-to-build-a-true-team-not-just-a-faction...

Bumping to over bump the druggies Trainspotting from France who might be really nice people...but are so high they are recruiting for CC in a MW thread....that and they don't start their own thread....just sayin....

ju100
08-16-2013, 05:10 AM
A good faction looking for more active members.
Trainspotting
Code: 849 851 070

Hi we are looking for more members for our top 4000 faction with 3 players at monument park. Now we are 18 players and we hope to be in the top 1500/1000 to the next event.
We have no gold use requirements, the only requirement is that you are active and that you donate what you can spare.
Most our members are Europeans, we would like to have more Americans so that we can fight around the clock. But everyone is welcome!

thx

My top 750 faction needs European players: 211267845
Come and check our bonuses!