PDA

View Full Version : Top 500 guild recruiting; Warriors wanted

Buhdog
08-14-2013, 01:51 PM
Greetings from The Silver Oak Leaf Guild. We are active, sociable, and team oriented players dedicated to having fun. We are looking for new friends to help us in winning guild wars, unlocking guild bonuses, and enjoying the camaraderie of team play.

We are democratic with a three leader executive rotation for fast decisions.
We range from age 14-40 and level 14 to 140.
There are 22 of us and we have room for 10 members and are willing to absorb a small guild.

We ranked 473 in Storming Glacial Pass and 523 in Dagon's Delta.

Our current guild bonuses are
-23% Upgrade Cost and
-23% Build Upgrade Time.

Unless we are absorbing your guild, we require applicants to be:
>level 50
>100k attack and defense
>2000 income per hour

If you are over level 100, we ask that you at least double those stats. If you're coming with friends, we'll overlook that for awhile.

We request that you download the app KakaoTalk for team chat in general and during Wartime. Any absorbed guild can create their own chat room on kaokaotalk so you stay close. We only ask that you participate, donate, and have FUN!!

Invite code: 417223410

Mercian
08-15-2013, 09:28 AM
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood. -George S. Patton

Come join The Silver Oak Leaf Guild!

We are a fun guild with a bunch of character along with some "characters" as well to keep things interesting. By joining our guild you will not only increase your enjoyment of Kingdom Age, but also gain a bunch of cool new friends.

Mercian

Kathyspogo
08-16-2013, 08:57 PM
My stats:
Star level = 96
Attack = 193,000+
Defense = 185,000+
Hourly Income = 3950
Alliance Members = 480
Battles won = 4511
Battles lost = 791
Raids = 5788
Raids failed = 261

Why am I looking? I've been in the same guild, since guilds were created. We either make it in the Top 1250, or don't even place. We lack good communication...many players don't chat at all. We're a guild of 26, with only 20-30% really active at war, at most. I just fought a battle with only 1 other guild member!

I'm tired of "beating a dead horse", to try and have chatting, banter and active war members.

I'm very cool with an external chat app, like KakaoTalk.

I'm a bit above your upper age range...46. Do you have a gem purchase requirement?

Buhdog
08-22-2013, 07:48 AM
My stats:
Star level = 96
Attack = 193,000+
Defense = 185,000+
Hourly Income = 3950
Alliance Members = 480
Battles won = 4511
Battles lost = 791
Raids = 5788
Raids failed = 261

Why am I looking? I've been in the same guild, since guilds were created. We either make it in the Top 1250, or don't even place. We lack good communication...many players don't chat at all. We're a guild of 26, with only 20-30% really active at war, at most. I just fought a battle with only 1 other guild member!

I'm tired of "beating a dead horse", to try and have chatting, banter and active war members.

I'm very cool with an external chat app, like KakaoTalk.

I'm a bit above your upper age range...46. Do you have a gem purchase requirement?

You push the limits of our stat requirements; but meet them.

Gem purchase/use counts as participation when lacking elsewhere. I'm personally a free player (of course, some of the people I've mentored have passed me; but that's only right)

If you were active and friendly, we would overlook that until it became a problem.

We remove inactive players and find some satisfaction in removing leeches/freeloaders/parasites. We do keep it somewhat quiet for morale within the guild, but those who want to know just need to ask. You would probably like that.

That is not to say that we don't understand when life gets in the way. We give the absent player a good "goodbye and call again" when we need the room had they been a good member at one time. And if we don't need the room right then, we'll hold on to them especially if they have a good reason. In fact, that's the reason for my late response, my life got in the way for the last half of the war. They focused on wins (guild war quests)more than points after I left and did awesome.

Our next bonus is causality rate decrease and we are almost there.

Kathyspogo
08-24-2013, 03:21 PM
Thank you, but I'm good to go, now. Got picked up by a Top 200 guild, Master Plunderer's Guild (MPG).

Buhdog
08-25-2013, 07:11 AM
Thank you, but I'm good to go, now. Got picked up by a Top 200 guild, Master Plunderer's Guild (MPG).

Good for you. We'll see you on the field.

Buhdog
09-04-2013, 05:27 AM
We're gearing up for war.

Thanks to those who've responded and our new recruits.

We generally stop accepting members 24 hours before battle begins without presenting a good case. So if you're coming, come on. Come check out our organization.

Baela3
09-11-2013, 08:42 AM
Message me if you are still looking for a merger.

Buhdog
09-17-2013, 02:09 PM
Thank you for the responses especially you recruits. And as for mergers, we don't have but 3 spots (5 we could make reasonably). Minimum of 26 spots needed. We will probably wait on merging.