PDA

View Full Version : Officers Top 75

ptong
08-14-2013, 06:46 AM
Would be glad to have exchanges on information on recruits past & present.

As we recently moved upward we're finding tons of merc players around just faction shopping and dropping one faction for the next in the hopes of getting a better WD prize while camping and pretending to be active but not really contributing in any real concrete and sustainable form. Perhaps some of us are lucky and do not face this issue.

Am sure we all want what's best for our factions and these include knowing who the freeloaders and time wasters are. As this forum's TOS prohibits that I'd like to call an 'offline' gathering on another platform where we may engage in friendly banter and exchange of information.

Validation will be key to a common forum away from here. Hoping to hear friendly responses.

Thanking all in advance and wishing all a successful India WD! PM me if you're keen please.

whitefire
08-14-2013, 07:07 AM
Great idea. Set up a new group in palringo for recruitment officers for say top100?

simpleman
08-14-2013, 07:27 AM
We have been very fortunate but we do have a rigorous recruitment method. I'm sure our faction would be interested in something like this. When we have had players leave in the past it's been mainly down to them wanting to try a higher ranked faction. We'd be more than willing to support any of our members wanting that challenge and would be happy to provide recommendations.

We should encourage the positives as well as the negatives.

TheSource
08-14-2013, 07:32 AM
Name change and 3 weeks later and very difficult to track

MrJlumanji
08-14-2013, 07:40 AM
Yeah it's so hard with name changes being an integral part of hiding. Lol.

solo.modernwar
08-14-2013, 07:52 AM
Name change and 3 weeks later and very difficult to track

It's always a good idea to grab an applicant/recruit's Alliance ID No. for such a database. Any Android OS player on your team will be able to see the Alliance ID in that recruit's profile.

Killa Chunk
08-14-2013, 07:53 AM
You can always check the persons units... if they were in a top 100 faction in previous war... make them tell you which faction. Then you can check with that faction's leader before you let them in. We had a guy like that this in Canada... wasn't donating... we checked with his previous faction and turned out he was a jumper. We kicked him out the day before the war started, (I don't think he had time to find a new faction, which was a pleasant bonus)

Thief
08-14-2013, 07:54 AM
We have been very fortunate but we do have a rigorous recruitment method. I'm sure our faction would be interested in something like this. When we have had players leave in the past it's been mainly down to them wanting to try a higher ranked faction. We'd be more than willing to support any of our members wanting that challenge and would be happy to provide recommendations.

We should encourage the positives as well as the negatives.

This is what i'm talking about! We have had people leave us in the past as well and i'm always happy to give a postitive reccomendation to a player who deserves it.

S&H Max
08-14-2013, 08:21 AM
This is what i'm talking about! We have had people leave us in the past as well and i'm always happy to give a postitive reccomendation to a player who deserves it.

yep and people that want to change tier will always find a place to go, at least if you refer them to a faction you know they will be happy and consider more coming back if things changes!

ptong
08-14-2013, 08:33 AM
Glad for all the positive responses so far. Open to any kind of comms platform. We use Glassboard. No installation required. Open to suggestions. :D

Urbz
08-14-2013, 09:44 AM
I'm in this ...as recruiter for the unsullied ....the best it's if u guys get the ids of all new recruits ....than we all can post
Ids on the channel plus screenshots of his WD points ...so on ...pls let me know when this channel opens and what app.
Thx . Urbz

lemonhaze
08-14-2013, 09:52 AM
i have some information on a couple u will not want in ur faction..they basicllly come to KYS top 25 and did nothing at all...so PM me i can give all the info u need on a couple losers..if they leave here more then likely they are gonna hit a top 50 or 75 team up

Stanky Dong
08-14-2013, 09:55 AM
in a top 250 faction but we have this problem quite a bit. I know we had guys brag about going to a T75 faction that there was no way they could contribute.

jchow69
08-14-2013, 10:01 AM
I know who you would NEVER, EVER want in a top 500 faction, much less top 75 or better. That is my classmate named Astro in da game. He spammed my comments a while back. One day, I found him on rivals list and took him out. He joined a top 500 faction, convinced them to make him an officer, then trolls them by declaring war all the time in the WD as well as not scoring a single point. He did that with a faction called Proud to be Dutch and House of Heroes. If you see him, watch out.

MrJlumanji
08-14-2013, 10:01 AM
The best is the faction jumpers that don't delete their wall comments. Yesterday we had a guy guarantee 10 mill in donations daily and 225k in WD points for India.

Only to read his wall to see numerous complaints on him from previous factions. Scoring 9k during Canada and not donating consistently. Lol

lemonhaze
08-14-2013, 10:05 AM
The best is the faction jumpers that don't delete their wall comments. Yesterday we had a guy guarantee 10 mill in donations daily and 225k in WD points for India.

Only to read his wall to see numerous complaints on him from previous factions. Scoring 9k during Canada and not donating consistently. Lol lol ya gotta love the intelligent jumpers right lol if they are gonna scam ppl they best delete their comments,but some are not that smart and its just good looking out for the factions they are interested in

ptong
08-14-2013, 10:54 AM
Great responses fellas! Thanks much. Perhaps I'll get the ball rolling in a day or so.

Q: How do we validate who are officers and who are not? Bona fide officers who are current and preferably have had 3 or more WDs with their faction?

For starters I was former leader of Celestial Soldiers - we rotate leadership. Been officer with Celestial for 5 WDs now. I've been in touch with Darkness and VFF I believe for exactly this topic a week or so before Canada WD and they were most helpful. I'd like to kinda pay it forward and we all help ourselves keep our factions stronger.

S&H Max
08-14-2013, 10:59 AM
Start by the one you know and ask them to bring in the one they are sure are officer in top 100 and so on everyone knows a few other that can be trusted soone enouph you will have a lot, You said you know VFF, Vff officers will bring me in, than I have contact in 2-3 that I can still bring and know they are legit top 100 leader/officer... soon you will have a lot I know!

TIMB0
08-14-2013, 11:35 AM
It's always a good idea to grab an applicant/recruit's Alliance ID No. for such a database. Any Android OS player on your team will be able to see the Alliance ID in that recruit's profile.

exactly right.

Urbz
08-14-2013, 11:38 AM
I'm with unsullied in all wars since faction started...officers for 4 -5 wars now lost count lol
Will bring proof as screenshot on list as officer ...also can ask leader to vouch for me .

boco78
08-14-2013, 11:40 AM
As a leader of a top 50 faction I am in favour of this kind of information sharing. We had a guy in this last war who I will never recommend to nobody. Scored just over 10k points, booted right after and now he claims he joined a top 25 faction. If any top 25 faction leaders or officers are here PM and I will tell you his name all the other stuff.

If the outside communication is set up, our faction will help in sharing this info. Just PM me when is ready;)

HGF69
08-14-2013, 11:48 AM
Great idea. In.

Machine Gun
08-14-2013, 12:02 PM
We suffered this problem during Canada with 3 dead beats done absolutely nothing during Canada. I would to share their details with fellow officers.

I have created a group on palringo "MW Faction Recruit Intel"

Feel free to join

Superdude
08-14-2013, 12:59 PM
As head of deeznuts recruiting I would love to help ptong

Superdude
08-14-2013, 01:00 PM
Yup we had a "former top 10 player" join us scored 10k

Machine Gun
08-14-2013, 01:04 PM
The group has been created and we have people already sharing dead weight info.

Group is called MW faction recruit intel

That's on palringo.

Thanks

MoD
08-14-2013, 01:04 PM
will take part if you extend it to top 100 factions. we're 83.
we use google docs for recon. could be adapted to suit for data logging (s&h know what).
also i think, name changes aren't an issue, as there are player id's.
btw: i'm officer with The Real SAS Elite since Colombia and part of the leadership of five for the Real SAS Group of Factions, leader of The Real SAS Pro. s&h (lt for example) can be asked.

lemonhaze
08-14-2013, 01:10 PM
will take part if you extend it to top 100 factions. we're 83.
we use google docs for recon. could be adapted to suit for data logging (s&h know what).
also i think, name changes aren't an issue, as there are player id's.
btw: i'm officer with The Real SAS Elite since Colombia and part of the leadership of five for the Real SAS Group of Factions, leader of The Real SAS Pro. s&h (lt for example) can be asked. i think it should be extended to the top 100 bc what they are gonna do is leach off top 25 first..then jump to top 50 then 75 and 100 last..they will not want to join a top 150 bc the units and boost are not as good..but with a team effort we can force them to be in the top 150 or back.we might all fight one another in war time but this can be benifical to us all on post war time and help keep us all strong and get rid of the leaches that just want personal gain

jchow69
08-14-2013, 01:11 PM
Hey, ptong, do it for Ratas, too.

ptong
08-14-2013, 06:06 PM
Heartened by all the positive responses and initiative! Will look into palringo since its already been set up. Top 100 works but perhaps we should not be exclusionary after all there are dead beats working their ways up even from 400 and lower where they learn the fine art of smooching off the efforts of others.

Not saying its an open house, but we all were 1000 at sometime in our MW careers and have seen players come and go.

Suggest rules: Open platform, no flaming, no trolling, no personal vendettas - multiple confirmations would be good for deadbeat players before we assign a 'deadbeat' tag or some equivalent.

I too work with googledocs online but this information should be somewhat controlled as I'm sure the dead beats themselves would want to look in and find out if they're on the list and then go change their names ..... What could be nice if possible is to do a date / raw stats track over time once this thing is off the ground. This way they can change names but their stats are the first give away particularly for seemingly LLPs going into Top 100?

Whodi
08-14-2013, 06:47 PM
Awesome idea. I'm game. Some people move forward just because they feel its time to move on. I'm good with that. Its the ones that change factions every war leeching off of everyone else.

Machine Gun
08-14-2013, 06:51 PM
You can join us on palringo.

Search for group MW faction recruit intel

Mcdoc
08-14-2013, 10:13 PM
Awesome idea! Discussed several times before - glad to see some action :)

ptong
08-15-2013, 03:42 AM
We've got some action going on glassboard and a couple of members in. Feel free to PM me for details. Prep screen shot of faction and your position (officer) please. Benefits already starting to roll in.

ptong
08-15-2013, 06:47 PM
active on glassboard now. recommended only recruitment officers join. validation of your position (officer) and faction via snapshot required please.

Do join us to help keep deadbeats / jumpers / loud mouths out of our beloved factions! :D

Machine Gun
08-15-2013, 06:56 PM
Palringo or glass board there are options to rid the game of the deadbeats !!

ptong
08-15-2013, 07:31 PM
Palringo or glass board there are options to rid the game of the deadbeats !!

Go Man! :D