PDA

View Full Version : 617 Gooch's Roasters

Gatorade
08-14-2013, 02:12 AM
Why would someone 'accidentally' farm an excess 117 of these? hit the wrong button for 3 months in a row?

This is in the syndicate Mob Bosses (103) - I have just been kicked for suggesting they harbour cheats/hackers for their position.

The 440 Getwaway Runners Pluses was a bit of a kicker too.

If you encounter this mob next war - submit ticket for their cheating.

Bala82
08-14-2013, 02:20 AM
because they just didn't realise it

Gatorade
08-14-2013, 02:25 AM
because they just didn't realise it

Aye - that was what I was told, easy mistake to make for 3 months as a genuine farmer. I shouldn't have accused the person of time travelling.

REMEMBER THE CHEATER SYNDICATE MOB BOSSES

Captain Torgue
08-14-2013, 02:40 AM
Aye - that was what I was told, easy mistake to make for 3 months as a genuine farmer. I shouldn't have accused the person of time travelling.

REMEMBER THE CHEATER SYNDICATE MOB BOSSES

You should report suspected cheaters in game and not on the forum thank you. Please remember the forum rules.

Notorious94
08-14-2013, 02:57 AM
I hope you get banned from forums.

He's openly admitted to me that he's not certain the member hacked. And because we didn't kick the moment he accused the member he want on a rant, that's why he was kicked from mob bosses!! We don't harbour cheaters. But we also won't kick a member until we know they defently cheat.

The guy claims to be a savour yet he randomly started spouting off in our main chat and did not consult an officer with his findings at all!

Then he will bring up a cash hacker that was in our syndicate for 4 days before the leader removed them, in which time they did not donate a penny to our cause. The same member also joined a top 25 syndicate and did the same there. We all get hackers in our syndicate. Because there is so many out there, it's just how quickly you catch them out and deal
With them. But this guy thinks he can just accuse people without knowin for sure. And then act like a child in posting things on these forums.

I have screen shots of his comments saying he isn't definitive that they are a hacker

jopdermod
08-14-2013, 03:28 AM

He's openly admitted to me that he's not certain the member hacked. And because we didn't kick the moment he accused the member he want on a rant, that's why he was kicked from mob bosses!! We don't harbour cheaters. But we also won't kick a member until we know they defently cheat.

The guy claims to be a savour yet he randomly started spouting off in our main chat and did not consult an officer with his findings at all!

Then he will bring up a cash hacker that was in our syndicate for 4 days before the leader removed them, in which time they did not donate a penny to our cause. The same member also joined a top 25 syndicate and did the same there. We all get hackers in our syndicate. Because there is so many out there, it's just how quickly you catch them out and deal
With them. But this guy thinks he can just accuse people without knowin for sure. And then act like a child in posting things on these forums.

I have screen shots of his comments saying he isn't definitive that they are a hacker

I get your point, and indeed some patience should be taken into account for measures to be taken. (You cannot have your entire crew/leader present 24/7 to do these things).

However, man... with 1000+ on 2 loot items .. NO EXCUSE can be found other then timetravelling. In my syndicate thats would be a NO Q's asked kick asap. In the days before the LTQ's came out a lot of players DID farm the loot items, as did I. However that hardly resulted in more then 100+ of those items and YES that took a whole lot of time to farm those!

End conclusion, NO place for a ROGUE and CHEATER in ANY syndicate !!

Gatorade
08-14-2013, 03:37 AM
From what I bothered noting:

617 Gooch's Roasters
450 Iron Fist
259 Japanese Fireworks
347 Last Call
267 Face Guard
440 Getaway Runner Plus

Notorious - you need to explain how that is feasible. It's only the most outrageous ones I bothered noting - it was enough. You seriously accept that someone genuinely farmed an excess 117 Roasters by accident? You harbour cheats Mob Bosses and should no longer be in the game

c00guy
08-14-2013, 03:48 AM
Post screenshots here :rolleyes:

Gatorade
08-14-2013, 03:49 AM

Aint a hacker - a time traveller who you harbour in Mob Bosses

Gatorade
08-14-2013, 03:53 AM
I'd add to Notorious's comments that the cash hacker with billions on level 60 was only ejected from Mob Bosses after my complaint..............they're keeping the time traveller.

Be angry of you get the cheating synd Mob Bosses in next battles. Should't be there.

Notorious94
08-14-2013, 03:57 AM
Ian, grow up your acting like a child. I have told you countless times that if they are a hacker they will be gone . But no you want it doing right now. When it's not your call. Your trying to be like the guy who called out the gotti team, thinking its going to make you a cult hero on the forums tha everyone loves. Which is pretty pathetic. In actual fact people told you to report to gree and not on here!

Your no saviour, your a grown man acting like a 13 year old.

"Miss miss he's cheated on his homework"
That's what you sound like. Your achieving nothing by slating a whole syndicate over 1 member who is being investigated!! All because we didn't kick when you said, you- a FORMER MEMBER . And it wasn't the first time
You went off on one during your time with us.

Also called me a cheat because I got to
Beta test for grees new parts to CC!! I got beat by a hacker did I whine like a little girl on here?
No I reported to gree.

The member been playing for 2 years with 200k stats. I been playing for 5 months and have 180k in stats. So next you be calling me a hacker because im alot lower level than they are.

So carry on whining and calling a syndicate of 60 cheaters and hackers because YOUR accusing someone of hacking! Even though you have openly Admitted your not certain of that fact.

I really hope you get banned for this unacceptable behaviour

Notorious94
08-14-2013, 03:59 AM
I'd add to Notorious's comments that the cash hacker with billions on level 60 was only ejected from Mob Bosses after my complaint
The cash hacker that didn't donate a penny to our syndicate??

Yeah you do that son. We benefitted so much from that

Gatorade
08-14-2013, 04:08 AM
Former Mob Bosses from last war (now hopefully banned):

417 Japanese Fireworks
217 Homemade TNT
568 Getaway Runner Pluses
227 Experimental Mechs
341 Rugged Infiltrator
689 Reinforced Tonga
573 Gooch's Roaster

When this sheise scored against you, thank Mob Bosses. Altho I hopefully got this one banned Mob Bosses are keeping the other.

Butt Futter
08-14-2013, 04:12 AM
I can't wait for the next episode of Days in our CC Lives.

bald zeemer
08-14-2013, 04:17 AM
CC would make a legit blueprint for the storyline in [insert name of whatever soap opera is actually big these days]. This is more like [insert name of third rate ripoff of previously almost-named soap opera].

Captain Torgue
08-14-2013, 04:28 AM

hahahahaha

Gatorade
08-14-2013, 04:32 AM
How unfortunately tedious it must be to learn of cheating synds. How more superior can you be? Altho it didn't effect youz guys, Mob Bosses effected the 151 and onwards by their laxed attitude to cheating. But carry-on............being smug is great.

GU7 F4WK3S
08-14-2013, 04:36 AM

I hope we learn in the next few posts that Ian is really Notorius94's brother.

Butt Futter
08-14-2013, 04:42 AM
I hope we learn in the next few posts that Ian is really Notorius94's brother.

I'm thinking the next episode we find out H is pregnant with HB's baby but he's in a relationship with Tam and Trev will accidentily let it slip to her.

Captain Torgue
08-14-2013, 04:44 AM
i hope we learn in the next few posts that ian is really notorius94's brother.

jerry jerry jerry jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trev
08-14-2013, 04:50 AM
I'm thinking the next episode we find out H is pregnant with HB's baby but he's in a relationship with Tam and Trev will accidentily let it slip to her.

ive just retired.............

Gatorade
08-14-2013, 04:56 AM

And why should I be banned from forums Notorious? I haven't disclosed the name of the time traveller you are currently harbouring, only that Mob Bosses are harbouring someone who accidentally farmed an excess 117 items by hitting the wrong button according to you.

Notorious94
08-14-2013, 05:08 AM
And why should I be banned from forums Notorious? I haven't disclosed the name of the time traveller you are currently harbouring, only that Mob Bosses are harbouring someone who accidentally farmed an excess 117 items by hitting the wrong button according to you.
Please shut up. I haven't said if she is or isn't either way! I said its being looked at.
So now I have had enough of your BS. Most annoying player ever. You have been reported for calling a whole
Syndicate hackers an cheaters without proof. Just theories. See how long before your on here spouting off against someone you don't like in your next syndicate.

Better still create a syndicate of 1. Because no one else would want to join you

GU7 F4WK3S
08-14-2013, 05:09 AM
ive just retired.............

Not that easy Trev. We need to develop a cliffhanging 10 post story and milk your departure for everything its worth. Maybe something like you're not really Trev but in fact TW Lui's 2nd acct! Dun Dun Dun.

GU7 F4WK3S
08-14-2013, 05:25 AM
Please shut up. I haven't said if she is or isn't either way! I said its being looked at.
So now I have had enough of your BS. Most annoying player ever. You have been reported for calling a whole
Syndicate hackers an cheaters without proof. Just theories. See how long before your on here spouting off against someone you don't like in your next syndicate.

Better still create a syndicate of 1. Because no one else would want to join you

Meow!

@Gatorade....PM me if you're a free agent and looking for a syndicate

Gatorade
08-14-2013, 05:30 AM

Report away Notorious - your reading comprehension skills seem as lacking as your vetting of syndicate members. Have a wee read again and see I am saying that Mob Bosses have and are still harbouring cheaters.

Altho you are correct in a way...........when a syndicate knowingly continues to harbour cheats then they're equally as guilty by deliberate association IMHO.

Explain to the forum again how you accidentally farm an excess 117 Roasters. Bad button press????

And I did like the member in question - just could not be part of syndicate cheating when I spotted the time travelling.

Have a wee look at the energy required for the partial list above and come back here and tell the forum even the partial bit is credible.

CCK-buttsy
08-14-2013, 05:42 AM
Report away Notorious - your reading comprehension skills seem as lacking as your vetting of syndicate members. Have a wee read again and see I am saying that Mob Bosses have and are still harbouring cheaters.

Altho you are correct in a way...........when a syndicate knowingly continues to harbour cheats then they're equally as guilty by deliberate association IMHO.

Explain to the forum again how you accidentally farm an excess 117 Roasters. Bad button press????stop crying about a cheater like a baby. just send in a ticket, you will never be a hero like the guy who uncovered all the GoTTi's

Madmike32
08-14-2013, 05:47 AM
This guy really has anger issues. Sends 100's of messages via groupme to several members now. Had to hide his convo as it just became more childish. You all will see here that he needs to have the last word to feel special. He blew up in main chat about someone he thought was cheating ,when asked to PM me about it , he blew up again and had to be removed from chat as no one could get a word in but him. That is when the 100's of PM's started flooding in to everyone. We are getting to the bottom of his accusations and if determined they hacked and not farmed then they will been removed immediately . He has said that he will ruin the groups name because we didnt obey his orders? Stop the non sense , your only showing your true colors and ruining any chance you have of finding another group to bash. Look at his past convos.

Madmike32
08-14-2013, 05:50 AM
Posting our name in bold only helps us lol if you think we are cheating just send a ticket and let gree deal with it. Is there an adult only forum to get away from him?

Oh look , doesnt surprise me that he has no friends on forum lol

Gatorade
08-14-2013, 05:51 AM
stop crying about a cheater like a baby. just send in a ticket, you will never be a hero like the guy who uncovered all the GoTTi's

You can only do what you can find to expose cheaters and condoning syndicates. No 1 person exposed the GoTTis - it was a group effort.

Gatorade
08-14-2013, 05:53 AM
Posting our name in bold only helps us lol if you think we are cheating just send a ticket and let gree deal with it. Is there an adult only forum to get away from him?

Yes -you'll get lots of member requests from other time travellers now too - glad you like the exposure for Mob Bosses.

Explain to the forum again how you accidentally farm an excess 117 Roasters

If you had any integrity you'd be sending in a ticket too rather than continuing to harbour the obvious time traveller.

GU7 F4WK3S
08-14-2013, 05:53 AM
stop crying about a cheater like a baby. just send in a ticket, you will never be a hero like the guy who uncovered all the GoTTi's

My belt holds my pants up, but the belt loops hold my belt up. I don't really know what's happening down there. Who is the real hero?

Madmike32
08-14-2013, 05:54 AM
So thats who your trying to be here lol " Ian The Great Hacker Hunter" ? Lmao

sister morphine
08-14-2013, 05:54 AM
My belt holds my pants up, but the belt loops hold my belt up. I don't really know what's happening down there. Who is the real hero?

Now you've blown my mind! :cool:

Captain Torgue
08-14-2013, 05:55 AM
Yes -you'll get lots of member requests from other time travellers now too - glad you like the exposure for Mob Bosses.

As well as bolding it why not increase the size too?

I'm not sure everyone has seen the syndicate name yet.

Madmike32
08-14-2013, 05:56 AM
Can i get a couple stars and hearts by the name also please?

Notorious94
08-14-2013, 05:59 AM
Lol the funniest part is, and ill quote him on this.
Kick me out and I will tell all about MB!!
Only if we kicked him would he tell the forums about us LMFAO!
He just loves to create drama.

Butt Futter
08-14-2013, 05:59 AM
mob bosses
mob bosses
mob bosses
mob bosses
mob bosses
mob bosses
mob bosses

Crap, for some reason I want to leave Indian Nation and join mob bosses and I don't know why.

Madmike32
08-14-2013, 06:03 AM
Welcome anytime . Mob Bosses has become a household name now! Give the kid a $10 itunes card and he will promote for anyones team.

Gatorade
08-14-2013, 06:04 AM
mob bosses
mob bosses
mob bosses
mob bosses
mob bosses
mob bosses
mob bosses

Crap, for some reason I want to leave Indian Nation and join mob bosses and I don't know why.

Have you got 617 Roasters too - it's becoming an entry requirement?

Madmike32
08-14-2013, 06:06 AM
Oh no! Hes gonna promote for The Indians now! I told ya Futter, all it takes is a $10 card.

Notorious94
08-14-2013, 06:07 AM

No it's 2 million in A/d stats actually. We only want hard core hackers who will be obvious to the world. So you have something to cry about

Gatorade
08-14-2013, 06:07 AM
Welcome anytime . Mob Bosses has become a household name now! Give the kid a $10 itunes card and he will promote for anyones team.

As household as the GoTTis - congrats

Madmike32
08-14-2013, 06:10 AM
Im done lol done this forever last night in PM's with this dope. Srry the boards have to be cluttered with this non sense also.

Notorious94
08-14-2013, 06:10 AM
Aim to be bigger and better than gotti. They set the bar low with just 4 or 5 members we want 60!

Gatorade
08-14-2013, 06:15 AM
Horses mouths there from the Mob Bosses - no shame, no contrition watch them next war.

Explain about accidentally farming an excess 117 again - easy mistake to make I guess

Butt Futter
08-14-2013, 06:15 AM

C'mon, If I was to hack I would at least hack better items then that garbage.

Gatorade
08-14-2013, 06:22 AM
C'mon, If I was to hack I would at least hack better items then that garbage.

It's a time travelling thing rather than a hack - that's why Mob Bosses only managed to cheat their way to 103

Notorious94
08-14-2013, 06:32 AM
Yep Ian enjoy yourself! You heard it here. I want all hackers to contact me, 2 million minimum stats. Only the best hackers will do! We will show gottis how it's done!! We will be 1st place in next wars! Aiming for 200 million IPs!
/end sarcasm

GU7 F4WK3S
08-14-2013, 06:32 AM
I reported a syndicate once which included screen captures and link from youtube. The user decided to post some how-to-hack tutorials and proceeded to donate the illicit funds and bricks into his syndicate. That syndicate is still active. You need more than just proof.

617 Gooch Roasters is easily explained away with a shoulder shrug.

Gatorade
08-14-2013, 06:38 AM
I reported a syndicate once which included screen captures and link from youtube. The user decided to post some how-to-hack tutorials and proceeded to donate the illicit funds and bricks into his syndicate. That syndicate is still active. You need more than just proof.

617 Gooch Roasters is easily explained away with a shoulder shrug.

And what body movement do you do with the
450 Iron Fists?

A wink for the
440 Getaway Runner Pluses?

A wee dance for the
347 Last Call?

To name but a few - you've seen above that the Leader and officer Notorious from Mob Bosses don't give a feck.

Cheating is cheating no matter how inept it may be and is everyone's concern.............except the leadership of Mob Bosses it appears. Coming to battle near you soon top 100

bald zeemer
08-14-2013, 06:57 AM
No it's 2 million in A/d stats actually. We only want hard core hackers who will be obvious to the world. So you have something to cry about

Why would somebody hack weak stats?

Gatorade
08-14-2013, 07:03 AM

They don't - they are not capable of hacking so just timewarp - it is an easy way to cheat other users up to level 103 in battles. Their officer and their leader above have expressed the wish to go a stage further tho.

Notorious94
08-14-2013, 07:04 AM
Ask me another... It's being looked at. ... Considering they played for 2 years and have 20k higher stats than me, when I played for 5 months....

GU7 F4WK3S
08-14-2013, 07:05 AM

Baby hacks cutting their teeth. Eventually they will move onto something bigger. The Gooch Roasters are a gateway hack to something bigger....I can feel it.

Madmike32
08-14-2013, 07:07 AM
We are getting to the bottom of the member in question. His comment was a joke you idiot! Get a life ! Dont accept this kid in you alls group, he thinks hes master of CC and everyone should do as he says without question. Tickets have been sent! One more time Ian? You been saying the same thing over and over lol

Gatorade
08-14-2013, 07:09 AM
Ask me another... It's being looked at. ... Considering they played for 2 years and have 20k higher stats than me, when I played for 5 months....

Yup - accidentally farmed an excess 117 Roasters - perfectly undertandable - a simple slip of the button for 3 months.

Gatorade
08-14-2013, 07:10 AM
We are getting to the bottom of the member in question. His comment was a joke you idiot! Get a life ! Dont accept this kid in you alls group, he thinks hes master of CC and everyone should do as he says without question. Tickets have been sent! One more time Ian? You been saying the same thing over and over lol

Thanks for bumping my thread

Explain to me again how you accidentally farm an excess 117 Roasters.

GU7 F4WK3S
08-14-2013, 07:20 AM
I would farm 617 roasters if I thought I needed to outfit 617 mafia...droid users back in the day seen a false increase in their stats the more items they collected. They also got/get? 100% drop rates so farming was easy.

Shoulder shrug to all that inventory.

Madmike32
08-14-2013, 07:24 AM
Thats what the player in question told me. Said he has farmed and had android with 100% drop rate. To Ian nothing is explainable, its a hack and thats it. They will shut this slander thread down soon!

Notorious94
08-14-2013, 07:28 AM
I hope they don't as its funny to watch Ian turn my sarcasm into a quote from me...

Gatorade
08-14-2013, 07:28 AM
I would farm 617 roasters if I thought I needed to outfit 617 mafia...droid users back in the day seen a false increase in their stats the more items they collected. They also got/get? 100% drop rates so farming was easy.

Shoulder shrug to all that inventory.

Player was level 96 with only a part of the inventory showing:
617 Gooch's Roasters
450 Iron Fist
269 Japanese Fireworks
357 Last Call
267 Face Guard
440 Getaway Runner Plus.

I could go on but those are the most ridiculous. Go take a look at a spreadsheet for the amount of energy those would take and the timescale, XP, even doing perfect use of energy and nothing else in the game.

Do you want to tell me it's feasible?

jmeijer
08-14-2013, 07:31 AM
Hi Ian! Great thread. Report, move on..

GU7 F4WK3S
08-14-2013, 07:33 AM
Thats what the player in question told me. Said he has farmed and had android with 100% drop rate. To Ian nothing is explainable, its a hack and thats it. They will shut this slander thread down soon!

I think he owes you an apology. Ian you're passion is commendable but misplaced. You're better as Gatorade not Hatorade.

Deadwater
08-14-2013, 07:34 AM
Don't worry, Saint Deadwater is here.
If anyone needs a helping hand, or a shoulder to cry on I am here for you!
Gatorade, Ian, by all means I have all the time in the world to assist you. We can turn you around from being a 13year old whinny little girl to a man in just 12.75 short hrs.

Gatorade
08-14-2013, 07:35 AM

Aye you wish - thanks for bumping again tho

SnortleGrunter
08-14-2013, 07:39 AM
The guy sounds like a complete idiot! He sounds totally bitter at the fact he was booted out after trying to hold the leader to some sort of ransom.
I've been through the same sort of thing with disgruntled ex members. Just keep reporting his posts and he will be removed.
There our cheaters everywhere, not all have to be hackers, some just expoilt glitches that they might find.
Just look at how many people jumped on that gree error last week or so. If non serious players see a chance to rocket their stats, they will more than likely take it.
If you find a cheater / hacker or whatever.. Send a ticket ingame
Dont come on the forum and whine like a little girl!
You make yourself look like a complete idiot.
Also its not fair to slander all of the honest players on that team because of 1 guy.
Shame on you.

Gatorade
08-14-2013, 07:43 AM
1 player who Mob Bosses endorse. They also had a worse time traveller during the last battles. Had a level 60 with access to billions too until it was pointed-out.

SnortleGrunter
08-14-2013, 07:46 AM
1 player who Mob Bosses endorse. They also had a worse time traveller during the last battles. Had a level 60 with access to billions too until it was pointed-out.
Keyword being HAD.
Build a bridge & get over it mate

Gatorade
08-14-2013, 07:53 AM
Still HAVE this time traveller - endorsing the player.

Deadwater
08-14-2013, 07:56 AM
Still HAVE this time traveller - endorsing the player.

What do you plan on accomplishing here?
1) the syndicate leader doesn't have to listen to you
2) you report cheaters/hackers in game

All you are doing this at this current moment is making yourself look like a child that can't deal with a game, the game's ToS, or procedures put in place by the company.

Report in game, move on.

jmeijer
08-14-2013, 08:00 AM
Why would someone 'accidentally' farm an excess 117 of these? hit the wrong button for 3 months in a row?

This is in the syndicate Mob Bosses (103) - I have just been kicked for suggesting they harbour cheats/hackers for their position.

The 440 Getwaway Runners Pluses was a bit of a kicker too.

If you encounter this mob next war - submit ticket for their cheating.Could you tell me what the name of your new account is going to be after this one gets banned? Then, I'll know who we shouldn't recruit for our syndicate.

Gatorade
08-14-2013, 08:01 AM
I think I have established that Mob Bosses endorse time travellers and, together with GoTTis robbed lower place ed teams of a prize

GU7 F4WK3S
08-14-2013, 08:02 AM
We can turn you around from being a 13year old whinny little girl to a man in just 12.75 short hrs.

I thought Project Phoenix was a Harry Potter fan club.

Lets all use this as a lesson that we GoTTi stop judging syndicates but the Gooch Roasters.

Madmike32
08-14-2013, 08:03 AM
Glad he has shown his true color here for everyone to see. As you have been told by everyone here, send your ticket and then go clean your room! Your dads gonna be home soon!

SnortleGrunter
08-14-2013, 08:04 AM
I for one, will never listen to what guys like him have to say, in my experience its usually them that are the bad apples

Deadwater
08-14-2013, 08:06 AM

Lets all use this as a lesson that we GoTTi stop judging syndicates but the Gooch Roasters.

Harry potter is the bomb!!

Gatorade
08-14-2013, 08:06 AM
Glad he has shown his true color here for everyone to see. As you have been told by everyone here, send your ticket and then go clean your room! Your dads gonna be home soon!

Got some more time-travellers applying yet from my free advertising? Go clean your syndicate leader. Show some integrity

Madmike32
08-14-2013, 08:14 AM
Already have and it started with you lol no need to be so bitter that some poor excuse for a group has removed you. Srry but removing myself from the thread now. Had to hide his contact on chat because of 100's of messages lol

Deadwater
08-14-2013, 08:15 AM
Got some more time-travellers applying yet from my free advertising? Go clean your syndicate leader. Show some integrity

You're showing a lack of integrity as well.

Report in game, move on.

Gatorade
08-14-2013, 08:21 AM
You're showing a lack of integrity as well.

Report in game, move on.

Reporting in-game does not alert others to the fact that Mob Bosses endorse time-travellers and use them for thir syndicate rank. Not much different from the GoTTis, just haven't progressed their level of cheating as far.

Hope you reel as relaxed about cheating when defeated by one of these 2 groups

Deadwater
08-14-2013, 08:26 AM
Reporting in-game does not alert others to the fact that Mob Bosses endorse time-travellers and use them for thir syndicate rank. Not much different from the GoTTis, just haven't progressed their level of cheating as far.

It's a game.
Report and move on. Calling syndicates out or people out weather it is justified or not goes against the ToS. Comply to the ToS or get banned. These are your choices. To continue this way shows a childish behaviour.

I just reported another gotti during the PVP tournament for building 5 buildings at once. You don't see me post in the forums. It's a useless tactic as proven by big money.

Notorious94
08-14-2013, 08:29 AM
Lol the person joined after the last wars, didn't donate a penny in the 4 days they were In the group.
Other officers discussed it, leader was away for 2 days and remove her the day after returning when they didn't reply to PM. A top 25 syndicate also had this member in the last war as a quick filler but couldn't remove due to lock in!

And the same top 25 syndicate leader is now checking the 'time traveller ' in question to see if it is a hack. Or genuine person. A completely neutral person who only just joined our group and doesn't know anyone! You see we construct ourselves properly . Not cry like a little girl.

And that's why people who leave us come back!
Glad to see the back of Ian!

Gatorade
08-14-2013, 08:30 AM
Au contraire - BigMoney took the bullet, but it has alerted everyone to look at GoTTis every time they are encountered. Reports will have increased. I'm saying the same about Mob Bosses if you encounter them in battles.

Notorious94
08-14-2013, 08:34 AM

Still putting us in bold.. How sad...

He might learn that war rank is gained by IPs. Not a few questionable units that is being looked into. Unless Ian knows how to hack gold...

Gatorade
08-14-2013, 08:41 AM
Notorious - IPs are gained by having a relatively powerful attack.................the sort of attack at your level that comes from having 617 Gooch's Roasters and all the rest.

P.Squiddy
08-14-2013, 08:57 AM
Mob Bosses don't even have that big of a name. Just report them, and start looking for a new home. What you've done is whatever, you've (somewhat) proven they are hackers, although no screenshots were provided. You need to start looking for a new syndicate that is clean, and forget about Mob Bosses.... what place are they anyways?

Trev
08-14-2013, 09:02 AM

i am spartacus

Notorious94
08-14-2013, 09:26 AM
Notorious - IPs are gained by having a relatively powerful attack.................the sort of attack at your level that comes from having 617 Gooch's Roasters and all the rest.
With grees randomiser on IPs earnt per fight. Stats can have very little meaning! So now please shut up your boring

GU7 F4WK3S
08-14-2013, 09:49 AM
With grees randomiser on IPs earnt per fight. Stats can have very little meaning! So now please shut up your boring

Crime City uses sophisticated algorithms to calculate IP <stifling laugh>. The only thing random is it's functionality.

Trev - We just had a player join us as SP4RT4CUS but may have another opening. Add me up and I'll process your application to see if you're any good. <stifling laugh>

nickcity
08-14-2013, 11:29 AM
617??? Psssh. I know a guy with over 2500 gooches roasters along with the other farmables. He has been reported numerous times. But gues what??? He is still playing walking around toting his 100 assassins coats. Yeah, you can't get those at his level either. :D Great job!

Legen...dary
08-14-2013, 11:40 AM
I agree that those numbers are over the top, HOWEVER, it is Possible... Not likely, and awfully strange, but possible. The Devil's Takedown was bugged and paid out +5 energy a minute instead of +2. Because of this I have 4100 energy. I was able to farm incredible amounts in very little time(add the Android 100% multi-click loot drop, to the equation, too)

Granted, the Devil's Takedown was fixed before Gooch's roasters were around, but still. I accidentally farmed an extra 25 Roasters (388 total) because "There is no way I'm maxed yet, right?" The Getaway Runner Plus is where this level of equipment being reasonable breaks down. Those buggers cost some major energy!

jayrok
08-14-2013, 12:12 PM
Ummm...can I join the mob bosses? The bold and larger font is very alluring. I will throw it all away for them...hoooooold on a second....this whole thread and is a recruitment campaign....you cheeky bastards! Sneeky sneaky...

MrM
08-14-2013, 02:01 PM
I think I have established that Mob Bosses endorse time travellers and, together with GoTTis robbed lower place ed teams of a prize

Are you serious? Looking at the leaderboard for Monument Park, Mob Bosses got 625k above 151st place. So unless this alleged cheater scored 630k by using the unlimited power of farmed loot items, don't you think you're overreacting?

Cmon man, this is whole thread is hilarious, give it a rest already. But as you were apparently in this syndicate during the last battle I'm sure your ticket to Gree to remove the prize for Top 150 from your inventory has already been sent in?

Assault and Flattery
08-14-2013, 02:43 PM
Just report cheaters to support. No witch hunts on the forums.