PDA

View Full Version : Missions or Raids or something else?

Chimera
08-13-2013, 08:44 PM
I reached one of my goals - all my unit buildings are at level 10.
Next I want to level up to 16 and buy the Composites Factory.
I have camped so long I can raid anyone and do any mission easily.
I looked at some missions and it seems I would just end up buying worthless units.
Raiding would provide experience but nothing else of value.
Any advice?

I am a cow
08-13-2013, 11:24 PM
heres how stop camping do those WD events and earn that cash the level up to level 20 and buy those LE buildings

keeskiller
08-14-2013, 01:19 AM
or level up to 40 and do LTQ's and grow even faster on your stats..

Killa Chunk
08-14-2013, 07:37 AM
I think boss and box events are going to be your best option. The boss's health is determined by your level, and which category you fall into (Check out one of the boss events threads). You don't want to rank up too quickly with poor stats....otherwise you'll get thrown into a harder boss category and won't be able to compete. Try to build up your IPH and attack stats with minimal XP gains. Stay away from missions all together and limit your LTQ/FVF participation when you get closer to the next "boss health group". If you want to raid people, only raid the buildings with High Payout. If you are just trying to trigger the boss or gain boxes, attack supply depots cause they only give out 1 XP per hit.

Especially since your a free player... getting to level 45 boss on cash only hits will be huge for you.

Dickweed
08-14-2013, 09:58 AM
You have to decide what you want out of the boss event though. My LLLLP started the Canadian boss event at L16. He only raided supply depots enough to trigger the event. Yes, it was nice that I did not have to start paying for hits on the boss until boss 45 out of 50 (still only took 5 free hits to beat boss 26) but by the time it ended, I had gone up 13 levels. If you pretty much want to stay where you are at, stick with chest event only.

agrove27
08-14-2013, 10:51 AM
if you aren't building limited building and playing ltq events your silly. good job on all the upgrades.