PDA

View Full Version : The next war is on Labor Day Weekend? WTF?

rar
08-13-2013, 04:05 PM
I didn't look until today when the next war was because I didn't think Gree_d would be stupid enough to hold a WD event on Labor Day weekend. What were they thinking?

Cannibalpaul
08-13-2013, 04:13 PM
The wife will not like this.....:confused:

bigman
08-13-2013, 04:13 PM
U think you the only player here ?
Ther is others from different country's .

rar
08-13-2013, 04:15 PM
I never said there were not other players from other countries. I have players from Europe and Australia in my faction, but the lions share of people playing this game are from the USA. Sorry, that's just the way it is.

U think you the only player here ?
Ther is others from different country's .

rookstar
08-13-2013, 04:16 PM
Whats labor day ?

lemonhaze
08-13-2013, 04:21 PM
im from usa and labour day is a joke..its jsut another day and frankly im glad we are haveing war on it gives me something to do..its suppose to be celebrateing the economic and social contributions of workers of usa..what a joke that is since WE the USA is in debt over our heads from the federal govt..they rob taxpayers and spend it on things like oh let me see the IRS used it for drinks and partying..so its a joke really there is nothing ecomonicaly good going on here in usa

bigman
08-13-2013, 04:28 PM
Lol
You went to far ..
Joke

lemonhaze
08-13-2013, 04:32 PM
Lol
You went to far ..
Joke lol its true #s dont lie..as we sit here and type we got more debt mounting..wonder where its going..hmm china,pakistan and other places it dont need to go..they could use the money they rob from taxpayers and fix infrastructure here but nope they would rather bridges collaspe and buy themselfs free 1000$ nite hotels and drinks..its very easy to spend someone else's money but i bet if they had to take it out of their check they would be umm uh no way thats to exp lets hit the super 8 instead of the hilton

thunder
08-13-2013, 04:35 PM
Labor day is a joke holiday. They had one over easter and gree did very good on it.

lemonhaze
08-13-2013, 04:40 PM
Labor day is a joke holiday. They had one over easter and gree did very good on it. yup i think they see it as everone that it actually is a holiday for will be home so they will be online

Superdude
08-13-2013, 04:45 PM
Wow... That's not good for me

bergmystr
08-13-2013, 05:00 PM
I'm going to be celebrating labor day like all Americans should. Eating too much, drinking too much, and bouncing from BBQ, to BBQ.

O yeah. And occasionally popping into MW to collect money and get some hits in.

mreilly
08-13-2013, 07:35 PM
I've got 2 weddings that weekend. ****.. time to tell em im not going

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-13-2013, 08:53 PM
This is going to be tricky because it comes before the gold bonus comes out. Expecting 15,000 from the gold bonus program, but won't have it yet. Rut Roh!

ptong
08-13-2013, 09:37 PM
lol its true #s dont lie..as we sit here and type we got more debt mounting..wonder where its going..hmm china,pakistan and other places it dont need to go..they could use the money they rob from taxpayers and fix infrastructure here but nope they would rather bridges collaspe and buy themselfs free 1000$ nite hotels and drinks..its very easy to spend someone else's money but i bet if they had to take it out of their check they would be umm uh no way thats to exp lets hit the super 8 instead of the hilton

seek and ye shall receive! :D

http://www.usdebtclock.org/