PDA

View Full Version : Beginner question.

junvo
08-13-2013, 02:09 PM
I have read that you should hold off on leveling, but I was wondering if I am missing out on some Limited Time Events by remaining level 16? Any help is appreciated.

TWAG
08-13-2013, 02:14 PM
you cant access the Limited Time Events till around level 40

swag
08-13-2013, 02:24 PM
At level 16 you can access:

- World Domination Events (Battle for Canada etc)
- Boss Events, First Tier (1-25)
- Collect 10 Crate Events
- Collect 25 Crate Events
- FVF Events (low points however)
- Defeat X Rivals Event (related to FVF)

You CANNOT access:
- Limited Edition Buildings (ex Taj Mahal) - lvl 20 min
- Limited Time Quests (ex Canadian Contraband) - lvl 35-lvl 40 min

It is up to you to decide which events you want to partake in and which level to stay around.

I can say at my level, I participate in all events other than LTQ and FVF and Collect 25, watching my XP gains and am probably stronger than 97% of all other players my level

There is a huge difference between not leveling at all and leveling smartly. One of the biggest stat gains you can gain are from WD events and LTQ buildings, if you have sufficient income.

Let me know if you have any other questions or tips

General Soviet
08-13-2013, 02:37 PM
I suggest getting to the point where you can do LTQs, your stats will skyrocket.

SevenO9
08-13-2013, 02:42 PM
Stay low. Avoid XP at any cost except WD event and bosses. You will level fast enough with those two only. LTQ aren't worth anymore.

stephen2013
08-13-2013, 03:03 PM
I would get to 20 to buy the LE buildings and build IPH. Although it isn't as crucial as it was before WD events (January and before) it's still nice to have a good income. Go for the boss events! And to some extent, the crate events (I only do the 10 crate ones) The XP gain is not worth it for you to do LTQs in my opinion.

Long story short, be smart and conservative with XP gain and camp like a champ lol.