PDA

View Full Version : Clash of the Titans - FERR vs SUP1 - A Ferry Proposal

Wdigeorge
08-13-2013, 09:47 AM
Ferr,

I think this deserves its own thread without being buried in another. Here is my proposal to you and your team, as well as to my SUP mates.

I have a proposal that is both honorable and puts less $ into GREE's pocket at the same time. It is time to make it work!

1. MATCH-UP / PAIRING - Get matched up between Emperors & SUP1 for (3) three wars in the first day by timing declaration of war.

2. POINTS TALLY - Tally up total points per war (screen shot) and highest point wins. (event of a tie, 4th war)

3. MAINTAIN POSITION - Once winner is decided, cruise to stay 1st and 2nd on the honor system (obviously this can be constantly monitored by both sides during the WD event)

Everyone would be happier to spend less, have more free time to enjoy real life. There is no downside for you that I can see in my proposal and the best chance you have.

Here was the original post:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?60867-The-end-of-SUP-is-near-earn-eternal-fame!&p=915744&viewfull=1#post915744

Stop the madness my friend. Another alternative is to go one more epic battle and call it a day. You have had enough attempts since the beginning of WD and Summer is near its end. Just call the specific battle and make it your last stand.

YOUR MOVE

Sincerely,

camper killer
08-13-2013, 09:56 AM
I would love to see a one on one fight to the Finish.

2 teams enter, 1 team leaves!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmRAiUPdRjk

Mr Reaper
08-13-2013, 10:07 AM
Its a great idea. Think of all the extra $$$ you could spend on your children, your wife, your girlfriend, yourself. What do you have to show for it after the battle is over. 00000000. Thats right,, ZERO. A fine bottle of wine a nice 24oz porterhouse. A new bycle for your daughter or son. Just think of all the great things you could have or give. Less GOLD = Happier Family:D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmRAiUPdRjk

KP :)
08-13-2013, 10:08 AM
I'm sure Ferr would agree to this providing they can select which SUP faction they face. On a serious note, this would be lovely to watch and I'm sure the whole MW community would also love to watch this. Gree could set it up as pay to view

Sfritz1
08-13-2013, 10:14 AM
Very well said my friend! I also wonder if Ferrs Emperiors and any of the PUN's have met in battle if so, does anyone have some actual screenshots of that war. I think we would love to see the point scale on that war.

since your spamming your original post on this thread ill spam my original answer to your original post
-----------------------------
it is a good idea but still has some flaws. you forget all the first place bonuses that pun/sup now has and ferrs team doesn't. They are at a disadvantage and would still have to spend even more gold than pun/sup to keep up because of those bonuses.

Also half or more than half of those first place bonuses were gained before gree patched (or supposedly patched) the health regen glitch. It is not a coincidence after it was patched sup/pun reshuffled the teams and put their main gold spenders in the main faction and kicked off the lower spenders who were probably abusing the health regen and now were worthless.

so those first place bonuses were basically gained by cheating and everybody just sweeps it under the rug like it never happened.

To start and make things even, those first place bonuses should be given to possibly all top 5 or top 10 teams for those battles, basically all the teams that have been directly affected by the cheaters and the teams that had a legitimate chance of winning had it not been for the health regen cheat.

Also the faction bonuses that have been gained by also glitching cause disadvantages. who really knows who cheated and who didn't? only gree but they wont admit to anything or it will cause a bigger backlash of refunds/disputes than there is already.

To make a real event and see who really is the best faction of the 2, Gree would need to make a completely separate event/tournament where all faction bonuses/boosts and WD event prize bonuses/boosts are nullified. Basically no boosts or any bonuses. Some would refer to this type of event as "going bareback".

Maybe, instead of having each player buy as much or as little gold as they want, force each player to pay an entrance fee, lets say 1 vault per member, and that is all the gold they could use. This way everyone has the same amount of gold and will take a bit more strategy to determine how they want to spend the gold.

08-13-2013, 10:16 AM
Very well said my friend! I also wonder if Ferrs Emperiors and any of the PUN's have met in battle if so, does anyone have some actual screenshots of that war. I think we would love to see the point scale on that war.

Ferr try and avoid SUP 1, they wait until they hear SUP 1 are fighting then they declare, so not many screen shots around.

Speed ump
08-13-2013, 10:29 AM
We have matched a few times. I prefer to match our top competition as opposed to ones that are at a different level, and not any happier about the matchup than we are. That's why some type of playoff system makes sense to me. Match the reall competition head to head. I think it's more exciting for all.

Mr Reaper
08-13-2013, 10:55 AM
if your sacrificing your family for fake gold that's a whole different issue lol

Thats not what I said. Although you can interpret it any way you like. Bottem line is: Spending less $$$$$ on MW is a better investment if spent on other things as I described. Some spend what they dont have. And some may neglect what they should be spending it on. Everyone is different. I judge no one.

Wdigeorge
08-13-2013, 10:57 AM
Comments below in red.

since your spamming your original post on this thread ill spam my original answer to your original post

Wow! This is a first time anyone ever accused me of spam in the nearly two years on this forum. This is hardly a spam but a valid topic that deserves it own thread. Plus, I am not directing my proposal to you. Are you Ferr? Do you represent his faction? If not, please let Ferr speak for himself.

-----------------------------
it is a good idea but still has some flaws. you forget all the first place bonuses that pun/sup now has and ferrs team doesn't. They are at a disadvantage and would still have to spend even more gold than pun/sup to keep up because of those bonuses.

And that would be different now how? Furthermore, those bonuses were won and paid for fair and square.

Also half or more than half of those first place bonuses were gained before gree patched (or supposedly patched) the health regen glitch. It is not a coincidence after it was patched sup/pun reshuffled the teams and put their main gold spenders in the main faction and kicked off the lower spenders who were probably abusing the health regen and now were worthless.

Again, please don't throw in baseless accusations unless you have proof. It wouldn't be fair for me to say something negative of you if I don't have any evidence. If you have proof someone cheated, report it. I know I have paid and earn every single WD point with real money and GREE gold. I don't know any of my teammates that cheated during the WD event. I was in every single WD event in SUP1/PUN except the last two I went into Outlaws and SUPX/PUN Original Pirates to help out there. If I see any cheating, I wouldn't be playing.

so those first place bonuses were basically gained by cheating and everybody just sweeps it under the rug like it never happened.

To start and make things even, those first place bonuses should be given to possibly all top 5 or top 10 teams for those battles, basically all the teams that have been directly affected by the cheaters and the teams that had a legitimate chance of winning had it not been for the health regen cheat.

Also the faction bonuses that have been gained by also glitching cause disadvantages. who really knows who cheated and who didn't? only gree but they wont admit to anything or it will cause a bigger backlash of refunds/disputes than there is already.

So how are you so empowered to know and the in's and out's of all of these "glitches" and problems and who's had them in SUP? What about FERR? If it is a system wide "Glitch", only SUP members had them? Please! All I can say I never had those "glitches".

I agree GREE has a lot of problems and this game is far from perfect. Without opening a can of worms, I ask you how would this "disadvantage" be any different with my proposal than just letting things run its course like before? My proposal isn't a perfect solution to solve ALL the problems and wrongs (and it isn't intended to be) but it is far better than ANY idea that I have seen or heard.

To make a real event and see who really is the best faction of the 2, Gree would need to make a completely separate event/tournament where all faction bonuses/boosts and WD event prize bonuses/boosts are nullified. Basically no boosts or any bonuses. Some would refer to this type of event as "going bareback".

Ok, you work on that with GREE. Let me know when it is ready to roll and I'll be all over it. A solution is not a solution unless it is practical and can be implemented. My idea is.

Maybe, instead of having each player buy as much or as little gold as they want, force each player to pay an entrance fee, lets say 1 vault per member, and that is all the gold they could use. This way everyone has the same amount of gold and will take a bit more strategy to determine how they want to spend the gold.

Again, noble idea but how is this realistic? Who is going to check all 60 x 2 = 120 members and how much gold they actually have from the start of the WD Event? Who is going to check no one "cheats" and buy gold during the event? What if both factions ran out of gold and one is "ahead" but since they are out of steam, a 3rd team jumps ahead to 1st? I can go on and on. It isn't easy to come up with ideas that will work and have a reasonable chance of success.

Dutchie
08-13-2013, 11:44 AM
You fell for sometroll, George! Best to ignore this plonker rather than getting your plonker pulled by him!

GRW
08-13-2013, 01:03 PM
Hey some dude... It has been a fair match up since WD started... PUN SUP haven't shouted the odds off... If Ferr can beat us ... Then hey fella go for it ... George suggested this solution months ago when the disparity over trinkets and boosts given were a lot less all I hear is blah blah blah..... I don't work for gree and don't have any glitch that helps me in any way shape or form and should not even be responding in this manner cos I vowed I wouldn't add fuel to the ignorant.. I await spamming... Sorry george

Valid or
08-13-2013, 01:59 PM

This gave me the idea for a arena style turnament.
Idea for gree, arena battle, factions battle each other anytime, each faction picks team mates to partake in arena battles, hits a pvp arena button and gets paired with another faction's team...

camper killer
08-13-2013, 03:21 PM
This gave me the idea for a arena style turnament.
Idea for gree, arena battle, factions battle each other anytime, each faction picks team mates to partake in arena battles, hits a pvp arena button and gets paired with another faction's team...

now that would be cool. if you have a grudge you take it to the Arena.

Ferr
08-13-2013, 04:24 PM
Ferr,

I think this deserves its own thread without being buried in another. Here is my proposal to you and your team, as well as to my SUP mates.

I have a proposal that is both honorable and puts less $ into GREE's pocket at the same time. It is time to make it work!

1. MATCH-UP / PAIRING - Get matched up between Emperors & SUP1 for (3) three wars in the first day by timing declaration of war.

2. POINTS TALLY - Tally up total points per war (screen shot) and highest point wins. (event of a tie, 4th war)

3. MAINTAIN POSITION - Once winner is decided, cruise to stay 1st and 2nd on the honor system (obviously this can be constantly monitored by both sides during the WD event)

Everyone would be happier to spend less, have more free time to enjoy real life. There is no downside for you that I can see in my proposal and the best chance you have.

Here was the original post:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?60867-The-end-of-SUP-is-near-earn-eternal-fame!&p=915744&viewfull=1#post915744

Stop the madness my friend. Another alternative is to go one more epic battle and call it a day. You have had enough attempts since the beginning of WD and Summer is near its end. Just call the specific battle and make it your last stand.

YOUR MOVE

Sincerely,

Although I do not like to respond (I rather announce) here is my move sir.

First of all a preliminary positive remark: your proposal is the one and only proposal that makes sense from a financial point of view.

secondly, a preliminary negative remark: yours is not a new proposal. you have mailed me your proposal before and you know my stand on this. the reason why you post this proposal on the forum must serve another purpose which is less sincere than one would think. I will remain constructive in my move though.

Thirdly, some facts: we have not fought any epic battle yet. Perhaps Ireland was such an epic battle but that one was unexpected and unprepared (from our side). All others were cruising battles (for nr 2 position) and testing battles (testing strength of sup 1 and 2 but also testing our own faction). When the epic battle starts sup will know it. Untill then sup will not know it and we will force sup 1 to spend 20 million more than we do per wd event (we do not compete in the other fvf events).

Fourthly, what is the benefit for the Emperors? I do see the benefit for Sup. Sup wont have to spend the additional 20 million wd points anymore if they win. But what is the benefit for the Emperors? Well, if we win we have a benefit for sure but the problem is, we will never win. Why not? Because the average stats of sup members is double compared to ours. Half the Emperors will not be able to fight. Reason for this extreme difference in stats i will not discuss here as i wish this to remain constructive but it is what it is.

So does this mean your proposal is bad? No it is not. As I said it is the most sensible proposal of all but for it to work we will have to be much closer to you in strength and it is safe to say that we are not.

Then the next $1 million question pops up: Will we ever come close to your stats? Answer: No, we will never reach those stats. Again. I can discuss this but I wont as i wish this to remain constructive. With this final fact, I have no alternative then to reject your proposal for now and for the foreseeable future.

Is there no other solution? Yes. We will need to beat sup once. When that has happened, we will seek a dramatic cut in spending as well. Will we ever win? Yes we will. As certain as I can be that our stats will never outgrow sup stats (we are not even trying) i am just as certain that sup 1 will be beaten. And george, obviously you will say that will not happen but you guys have said many more things to me when this faction started ;).

Finally, there is the emotional part, the ego, the will to win, the ultimate goal etc. SUP does not have these things anymore as they are the current rulers of the game (much respect for that). It is in their interest to conserve, to continue, to remain status quo etc. That is, per definition, less exiting. If sup wins it is felt as a days work. If sup would loose the world would collapse. Compare that to what would happen if the emperors win. There would be a party in Amsterdam and all of you would be invited (lets hope that Gree will co sponsors this lol). And if we loose no world would collapse as it were to be expected. Can you understand this difference in exitement? It is like the revolutionaries overthrowning the establishment. The establishment has everything to loose, the revolutionaries have nothing to loose and everything to win. Much energy and stamina is derived from this.

Yours,

To prevent you trolls trolling:
this could be too long did not read
Too much drama
I take myself too seriously
I should Get a life
Gree is the only winner
I belong to a bunch of loosers
Me and all in my faction are hackers
All lies
Etc

Wdigeorge
08-13-2013, 05:31 PM
Ferr,

Yes, I proposed this long ago privately but it was a different variation. This version is more simple and to the point. The original proposal didn't move forward because you said too much distrust between factions and you need to run it by your faction but I never heard anything since.

I posted here for all to see as there is a solution because frankly I don't know if everyone in your faction is aware of this plan and they deserve to know. I also wanted bring this to the attention of my faction members because majority of them didn't know about the proposal until now (except a couple). I didn't want to waste my time if you don't even have the intention of considering the plan. I feel that this feud has gone on long enough.

What other"...less sincere than one would think" purpose would I have??? I told you my purpose. Money and Time. I can afford to spend more but I choose to limit my spending so it doesn't get out of control (beyond my personal means) over a game. Remember, this is a game. Yes, we would save millions in WD points = gold = real money. This is the whole point. I am not saying hey I am doing this all for you. It benefits both factions. Never a false pretense.

In your blind quest to be #1 (yes same can be said for us to want to stay #1) you seem to have forgotten the stress and burden you place on your members over and over again without reward.

You feel that you are somehow getting your revenge by having SUP1 spend 20 million more points (you know that's by choice right?) but forgetting you're also spending millions. You are doing it out of spite and no longer in a good spirit of competitiveness. This is only going to go further down hill from here to a point of no return.

You're a different Ferr than what I know in the beginning of this game. I feel you have gone off track and not who you used to be anymore. Just go back and read the typical posts you make on the forum when you first started and the ones you are making recently. You're more angry and vengeful. I must say I like the old Ferr better....a much friendlier and Ferry fellow.

I admit that the war between our factions, the trash talks (between some members), and negative accusations sour the friendly relationship that was once there likely pushed you to what you are today.

In the end, it is a game. It is supposed to be fun. Don't make it personal. Do what's good for the team. I don't know how everyone will feel from my faction about reaching out to you. But I am doing it anyway because I feel it is for the good of everyone.

There is no evil plot. I don't know how many times I see foes become friends and friends become foes in this game. Maybe the ties will turn again.

Ferr
08-13-2013, 05:46 PM
Ferr,

Yes, I proposed this long ago privately but it was a different variation. This version is more simple and to the point. The original proposal didn't move forward because you said too much distrust between factions and you need to run it by your faction but I never heard anything since.

I posted here for all to see as there is a solution because frankly I don't know if everyone in your faction is aware of this plan and they deserve to know. I also wanted bring this to the attention of my faction members because majority of them didn't know about the proposal until now (except a couple). I didn't want to waste my time if you don't even have the intention of considering the plan. I feel that this feud has gone on long enough.

What other"...less sincere than one would think" purpose would I have??? I told you my purpose. Money and Time. I can afford to spend more but I choose to limit my spending so it doesn't get out of control (beyond my personal means) over a game. Remember, this is a game. Yes, we would save millions in WD points = gold = real money. This is the whole point. I am not saying hey I am doing this all for you. It benefits both factions. Never a false pretense.

In your blind quest to be #1 (yes same can be said for us to want to stay #1) you seem to have forgotten the stress and burden you place on your members over and over again without reward.

You feel that you are somehow getting your revenge by having SUP1 spend 20 million more points (you know that's by choice right?) but forgetting you're also spending millions. You are doing it out of spite and no longer in a good spirit of competitiveness. This is only going to go further down hill from here to a point of no return.

You're a different Ferr than what I know in the beginning of this game. I feel you have gone off track and not who you used to be anymore. Just go back and read the typical posts you make on the forum when you first started and the ones you are making recently. You're more angry and vengeful. I must say I like the old Ferr better....a much friendlier and Ferry fellow.

I admit that the war between our factions, the trash talks (between some members), and negative accusations sour the friendly relationship that was once there likely pushed you to what you are today.

In the end, it is a game. It is supposed to be fun. Don't make it personal. Do what's good for the team. I don't know how everyone will feel from my faction about reaching out to you. But I am doing it anyway because I feel it is for the good of everyone.

There is no evil plot. I don't know how many times I see foes become friends and friends become foes in this game. Maybe the ties will turn again.

I accept your reasons to put your proposal on the forum.

If you read my previous posts you would need to conclude that there is no difference in the way i communicate and, unfortunately, the same can be said for many sup members.

Generally speaking when one tries to fill in reasons why the other acts in a certain way, one is merely projecting its own ideas than anything else. I do not have a blind eye for anything, i do not take anything personal, everything i do is for the team (ask them). George, pls do not act as if his is best for all of us. The proposal is good for sup and holds nothing for emperors. We will loose and will still need to score the same amount to hold off nr 3. That sir, is very bad for my faction.

Speed ump
08-13-2013, 05:50 PM
Ferr, I will whe to disagree on a few points. We have current members that anyone in your faction are able to attack successfully. We have had faction where there was only one reasonable player to hit, and that's all it takes. Next, I think the drive to win is tremendously huge for us. It's our reason for being in this game, and pretty much has been since almost the game began. Is it work? I'm sure you're aware of the time effort and preparation that goes into these things, so yes, much work involved. Who would do this at this level if it wasn't for the enjoyment, and competition. I, and most of our members are very competitive people. By chance we happened to end up together. As far as the inferred reference as to why our stats are what they are, I'm willing to open the books per we on a personal level and print my iTunes purchases since this game began. You may feel free to match that against my stats. Not trying to be negative, but have no issue proving I am exactly what I claim I am. I would not feel the need to ask that of you in return, because I absolutely believe you personally are 100 percent legit. I expect the same from all our members. As you know some might be able to slip by, but were pretty good at figuring out who and what. There is one type of scam that we cannot detect, which does not involve hacking the game at all. I won't mention that here, as no need to give anyone ideas.

Ferr
08-13-2013, 06:14 PM
Kind words speed. Well, let us agree to disagree on some topics and leave it for now. The hacker problem almost keeps me awake out of anger. I have seen the boycott post and refraining myself from supporting it right now as emperors have other priorities at this time. I am getting close to a new boycott totale though and if we would get our factions with coalition and cartell organisation behind it will have a much severe impact compared to the last pretty successfull one. Just as sup's demise, this boyott is inevitable as well ;).
Thx for the OP george, I m off to bed.

Wdigeorge
08-13-2013, 06:20 PM
I accept your reasons to put your proposal on the forum.

If you read my previous posts you would need to conclude that there is no difference in the way i communicate and, unfortunately, the same can be said for many sup members.

Generally speaking when one tries to fill in reasons why the other acts in a certain way, one is merely projecting its own ideas than anything else. I do not have a blind eye for anything, i do not take anything personal, everything i do is for the team (ask them). George, pls do not act as if his is best for all of us. The proposal is good for sup and holds nothing for emperors. We will loose and will still need to score the same amount to hold off nr 3. That sir, is very bad for my faction.

Ferr,

It is a "proposal". I don't decree or make announcement to everyone as you stated that you do. Feel free to make your own fair suggestions. It is a "dialog".

If you don't want to fight us 1:1 for three wars then it may be just the first 3 wars, random draw. Both sides will then have to agree to not complain if an "incompatible" faction is drawn. Whatever it is that you think is "fair", spell it out.

As for watching out for third, I won't speak for the faction but I imagine if things go forward you wouldn't have to worry about #3 breathing down your neck.

BTW - You have GOT to be kidding me to say that this proposal holds nothing for the emperors. Really?? Yes Ferr, you're blinded and cannot see clearly even when it is right in front of you.

Fact. You can't out spend us in the past...what...a dozen wars now? So, a drawn out war is definitely not something you have any advantage and history proved that you can't win. A short war you may have a chance as the amount of gold isn't as big of a factor. If anything, you guys have everything to gain and SUP have less to gain from this. Heck, I probably just talked my faction out of doing this. Great.

Mark my words, you will wish you listen to me. Just like in the beginning of the WD event I told you that you can't win with a one man army. You refuse to have faction members and went solo for a while. Then what happened? Surprise!

It is a hail Mary shot trying to talk some sense into you but all the suspicion and negativity is killing me. Remember, I have never done you wrong.

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-13-2013, 06:22 PM
Ferr, I will whe to disagree on a few points. We have current members that anyone in your faction are able to attack successfully. We have had faction where there was only one reasonable player to hit, and that's all it takes. Next, I think the drive to win is tremendously huge for us. It's our reason for being in this game, and pretty much has been since almost the game began. Is it work? I'm sure you're aware of the time effort and preparation that goes into these things, so yes, much work involved. Who would do this at this level if it wasn't for the enjoyment, and competition. I, and most of our members are very competitive people. By chance we happened to end up together. As far as the inferred reference as to why our stats are what they are, I'm willing to open the books per we on a personal level and print my iTunes purchases since this game began. You may feel free to match that against my stats. Not trying to be negative, but have no issue proving I am exactly what I claim I am. I would not feel the need to ask that of you in return, because I absolutely believe you personally are 100 percent legit. I expect the same from all our members. As you know some might be able to slip by, but were pretty good at figuring out who and what. There is one type of scam that we cannot detect, which does not involve hacking the game at all. I won't mention that here, as no need to give anyone ideas.

I had to stand down on EVERY match up between Ferr and SUP1 and2. My stats were blown away by all of those members (much respect). I had to feed off of the other factions to get my points lol.
TNT of Dogs- apologies to you because I spent about half of my vaults on you dude. Lol (TNT gave up to 445 points per hit.) made me feel better about sitting out during SUP matches

andypandy2
08-13-2013, 06:40 PM
Arena tournament where losers lose everything. All units, all status, all shiny things.

I'd pay to watch that.

Ssne
08-13-2013, 06:44 PM
From an neutral observer perspective, it doesn't seem fair to Ferr to fight this way. If 30 FE can fight and the rest have to stand down, and all of sup1 has a target in FE, no amount of tapping by the 30 will beat the 60.

That said, if sup1 is stronger top to bottom than FE, then maybe we are getting the appropriate result in every war (assuming all stats were legitimately derived). While war itself has had many "upsets" over the years, modern war does not seem to lend itself to that....notwithstanding the ridiculously irritating fights when I lose to someone who's stats are 150k below mine.

Speed ump
08-13-2013, 07:49 PM
Ferrs people do have targets whose stats they can be successfull with, so not sure why that keeps being brought up. Sole exception was a 450 k stats player he had this time.

Wdigeorge
08-13-2013, 08:10 PM
Ferrs people do have targets whose stats they can be successfull with, so not sure why that keeps being brought up. Sole exception was a 450 k stats player he had this time.

Exactly. All you need is one target that you can beat out of 60. If they can't beat 1 of our lowest stat player out of 60 what does that say?

Argument can be made that with Ferr's crew having lower stats/lvl/rank SUP is at a disadvantage as the average points scored are lower per hit but who's complaining?

chozzer
08-13-2013, 08:22 PM

We met Ferr far more times this last battle. Lets just say the point results were not close.

During their Euro timezone Ferr seem to be stronger as they have more euro based players on board, but they are then up against our very heavyweight Euro players, and very strong, (even if I may say so myself) AsiaANZ PUN contingent where we are just getting into our stride in our night time just as the euros's wake up.

I have no data to prove it, but I don't get the sense we have wildly different gold resources but I am 100% certain that SUP1 musters more players, and that they sleep less than the Ferr players for ALL battles and tournaments. That is certainly borne out my the individual Ferr versus SUP1 battle scores. I wish it was as complicated as somedude makes out, but it isn't. Note Ferr have previously (only just) beaten us in a single war a few battles ago, but never since.

The most engaged players I have met were the Buckwheat guys - kudos to them.

Speed ump
08-13-2013, 09:54 PM
Andy, I've heard of that show, I think it's called pinks.lol. For all the marbles huh? Mmmmm, hey if I lost I could just come back and do it all over again.lol.

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-13-2013, 11:01 PM

Didn't find a single one. Intel lists for both factions (SUP 1 and 2) may have been complete? Who knows. I just know when I saw SUP pop up, I went and had some semblance of a life for an hour LOL!

Thunder Child
08-13-2013, 11:43 PM
Reaction from a neutral - common sense way to end the excess and at the same time keep competition and enjoyment alive.

A breath of fresh air after months of pointless and sometimes nasty hot air!

08-14-2013, 02:10 AM
Although I do not like to respond (I rather announce) here is my move sir.

First of all a preliminary positive remark: your proposal is the one and only proposal that makes sense from a financial point of view.

secondly, a preliminary negative remark: yours is not a new proposal. you have mailed me your proposal before and you know my stand on this. the reason why you post this proposal on the forum must serve another purpose which is less sincere than one would think. I will remain constructive in my move though.

Thirdly, some facts: we have not fought any epic battle yet. Perhaps Ireland was such an epic battle but that one was unexpected and unprepared (from our side). All others were cruising battles (for nr 2 position) and testing battles (testing strength of sup 1 and 2 but also testing our own faction). When the epic battle starts sup will know it. Untill then sup will not know it and we will force sup 1 to spend 20 million more than we do per wd event (we do not compete in the other fvf events).

Fourthly, what is the benefit for the Emperors? I do see the benefit for Sup. Sup wont have to spend the additional 20 million wd points anymore if they win. But what is the benefit for the Emperors? Well, if we win we have a benefit for sure but the problem is, we will never win. Why not? Because the average stats of sup members is double compared to ours. Half the Emperors will not be able to fight. Reason for this extreme difference in stats i will not discuss here as i wish this to remain constructive but it is what it is.

So does this mean your proposal is bad? No it is not. As I said it is the most sensible proposal of all but for it to work we will have to be much closer to you in strength and it is safe to say that we are not.

Then the next $1 million question pops up: Will we ever come close to your stats? Answer: No, we will never reach those stats. Again. I can discuss this but I wont as i wish this to remain constructive. With this final fact, I have no alternative then to reject your proposal for now and for the foreseeable future.

Is there no other solution? Yes. We will need to beat sup once. When that has happened, we will seek a dramatic cut in spending as well. Will we ever win? Yes we will. As certain as I can be that our stats will never outgrow sup stats (we are not even trying) i am just as certain that sup 1 will be beaten. And george, obviously you will say that will not happen but you guys have said many more things to me when this faction started ;).

Finally, there is the emotional part, the ego, the will to win, the ultimate goal etc. SUP does not have these things anymore as they are the current rulers of the game (much respect for that). It is in their interest to conserve, to continue, to remain status quo etc. That is, per definition, less exiting. If sup wins it is felt as a days work. If sup would loose the world would collapse. Compare that to what would happen if the emperors win. There would be a party in Amsterdam and all of you would be invited (lets hope that Gree will co sponsors this lol). And if we loose no world would collapse as it were to be expected. Can you understand this difference in exitement? It is like the revolutionaries overthrowning the establishment. The establishment has everything to loose, the revolutionaries have nothing to loose and everything to win. Much energy and stamina is derived from this.

Yours,

To prevent you trolls trolling:
this could be too long did not read
Too much drama
I take myself too seriously
I should Get a life
Gree is the only winner
I belong to a bunch of loosers
Me and all in my faction are hackers
All lies
Etc

Ferr I can tell you work in the legal system, the double barrel statements, subliminal suggestible statements made throughout, where you are indirectly putting others down and sowing that seed of doubt in the multitude, while trying to make yourself look angelic at the same time. To the lay person they might be sucked in to your mind manipulation techniques, very clever and if I get into a situation where I need a lawyer, even though the evidence Shows I committed the crime, but using your method here I'm sure I would walk out of the court room a free man. Not sure why SUP refer to you as a penguin, surly it should be a fox.

Can you also hurry with your major push to dethrone SUP as I'm already 48 and the average age in the UK is 72.5, do you think I will see it in my life time?

I will throw a mega party for all MW players when I win the lottery jackpot (it will never happen), but hay the invite is out there, wow it makes me look good and generous ;)

P.s. no need to reply to this Ferr you made your point above, much respect for your talent

Wdigeorge
08-15-2013, 08:57 AM
Ferr,

Still waiting for your proposal. It is easy to point out things that you don't like about it but more constructive to propose your own if you don't agree. I have already address most of your concerns. I don't think you have any excuse not to try.

Ferr,

It is a "proposal". I don't decree or make announcement to everyone as you stated that you do. Feel free to make your own fair suggestions. It is a "dialog".

If you don't want to fight us 1:1 for three wars then it may be just the first 3 wars, random draw. Both sides will then have to agree to not complain if an "incompatible" faction is drawn. Whatever it is that you think is "fair", spell it out.

As for watching out for third, I won't speak for the faction but I imagine if things go forward you wouldn't have to worry about #3 breathing down your neck.

BTW - You have GOT to be kidding me to say that this proposal holds nothing for the emperors. Really?? Yes Ferr, you're blinded and cannot see clearly even when it is right in front of you.

Fact. You can't out spend us in the past...what...a dozen wars now? So, a drawn out war is definitely not something you have any advantage and history proved that you can't win. A short war you may have a chance as the amount of gold isn't as big of a factor. If anything, you guys have everything to gain and SUP have less to gain from this. Heck, I probably just talked my faction out of doing this. Great.

Mark my words, you will wish you listen to me. Just like in the beginning of the WD event I told you that you can't win with a one man army. You refuse to have faction members and went solo for a while. Then what happened? Surprise!

It is a hail Mary shot trying to talk some sense into you but all the suspicion and negativity is killing me. Remember, I have never done you wrong.

xxinterfector
08-15-2013, 09:36 AM
Heck .. even if ferr won .. it wouldn't matter much.. sure ferr and his faction will be happy that we won and all that but you have been losing all the previous wars to the pirates and will continue to lose in the future with the exception of maybe india (and so sure even about that)
My point is that, ferr .. you should probably join the pirates now and let another faction take the emperors' place.
You guys could form one hell of a team !

GRW
08-15-2013, 02:35 PM
And no competition... Game bossed by small amount of people

camper killer
08-15-2013, 02:39 PM
Eddie, most of the Penguins are welcome to join the SUP family of teams. Its about time we stop the silliness. no reason we cannot rotate who is in the top factions based on what bonuses we want.

In other words, we should all just be friends. Its in the best interest of all players trying to keep costs low and the game a long term viable game.

Speed ump
08-15-2013, 03:00 PM
I remember when I started a faction for PUN. I tought a few guys would join in and we would play around a bit. Never thought every member would join in.

Wdigeorge
08-16-2013, 05:34 PM
AAAhhhhhh....how will FERR win when they use real money and you use hacked gold?

New account created today 8/16/13 just for posting in here to Troll?? My bank account begs to differ on "hacked gold". I take serious offense to this non stop bs. Either show proof or you're just full of hot air.

Ferr, IF he's one of yours I would appreciate you tell your guys to stop throwing false accusations.

Speed ump
08-16-2013, 05:36 PM
Hey Mac, your day for being relevant has come and gone. Don't you hear the birds chirping.

Wdigeorge
08-16-2013, 06:37 PM
George, if you are a legit dollar playing gamer...good for you. But I bet you and a few others in SUP1 are the only ones playing this game clean. Wake UP!!! You are just being used by PUN. When you are out of cash and your credit cards are all maxed out, and you had sold your house and taken out all its equity, and after your wife had left you....SUP1 will move your a## to SUP 10 where you can only afford 1 vault! You may end up in 10th place or top 50, but you are still in SUP family, RIGHT!

What you said doesn't make any sense. If we hack gold = unlimited resources, why we bother recruiting? We can keep all the original members in SUP1 and beat Ferr in our sleep.

Think on that...

Speed ump
08-16-2013, 06:42 PM
What happened to you Mac? Did you already get rolled down the road? You found me huh? Lol. Just saying that proves that you did not. Things didnt go your way? Isn't it just too bad when everyone dosnt do things the way you want? you don't have the capacity to say what it is you want, not what you want others to do.

Allday
08-16-2013, 06:46 PM
And the end of your 10 year probation is almost near too...Just go sell electrolux will ya! Oh I found you in the hack site by the way.

And this comes from you, a known hacker. Just stop PJ, you have no creditablity left. You were aginst hackers, then leave the hackers alone, then you were booted.

camper killer
08-16-2013, 06:54 PM
What you said doesn't make any sense. If we hack gold = unlimited resources, why we bother recruiting? We can keep all the original members in SUP1 and beat Ferr in our sleep.

Think on that...

George if we hack it will never matter. remember once upon a time I too was a doubter. It may just take some time to convince people of the truth. We are human after all. Not all of us are willing to admit we make mistakes. I am willing to admit I was wrong for a long time. I am so glad I learned to admit I was wrong and learn to get over it.

Stooboot
08-16-2013, 07:14 PM
Not even a real competition furr would still lose even with all those hackers on his team. Any one notice he has that little dre guy on his team now guy had 7k stats last war and was over a mill at the end of this war are team scouted him are selves and posts were made on here. He also still has all the guys who were screenshoted on twitter talking about gold and regen hacks so furrs team (not saying furr) shouldnt even be in the conversation

Big.Boy
08-16-2013, 07:42 PM
One proposal could be to alternate winning #1. That way, SUP saves time and money (which they state is one of the reasons for the proposal). And that way Ferr can beat SUP, which is their main goal.

Haven't read the whole thread, but if you guys want a win-win proposal, this is one to consider.

honest Abe
08-16-2013, 08:46 PM
Ferr is bleeding out on the floor if you hadn't noticed. Since I'm really a big softy, I guess my arm could be twisted to support a spot for him in the top ten so long as he cleans up his team.

One proposal could be to alternate winning #1. That way, SUP saves time and money (which they state is one of the reasons for the proposal). And that way Ferr can beat SUP, which is their main goal.

Haven't read the whole thread, but if you guys want a win-win proposal, this is one to consider.

Homeboy Troy
08-20-2013, 05:33 PM
Dang, this is some deep rooted hatred...

Meta Rage Trollbot
08-20-2013, 09:21 PM
The first Step is admitting you are powerless over MW.

The next step is to burn your base and delete the app. It's hard, but I bet you can do it.

In the meantime, thank you for funding my WoN account.

xxinterfector
08-22-2013, 01:27 AM
Not even a real competition furr would still lose even with all those hackers on his team. Any one notice he has that little dre guy on his team now guy had 7k stats last war and was over a mill at the end of this war are team scouted him are selves and posts were made on here. He also still has all the guys who were screenshoted on twitter talking about gold and regen hacks so furrs team (not saying furr) shouldnt even be in the conversation
*rise and slow clap*

GuyInLobsterSuit
08-22-2013, 03:52 AM
Much smarter actually Ferr with your 20 million theory. Who spends wins. Wear them down financially - occasionally pooling and probing for weaknesses.

It's also actually cheaper to pay turncoats already in SUP 1 to not fight. Or better still - declare when you want, dropping stats to be an easy high level target.
Concentrate on adding players sympathetic to your cause to SUP 1. Expansion makes an empire more difficult to control, and its allegiances diluted.

If you timed it very well with the support of other factions you may also use the matching algorithm to your advantage.
Using the game as it was meant to be played whilst exploiting the weaknesses of other's structures makes for an interesting, long and somewhat more strategic game.

Your advantage lies in the fact you need only succeed once - suggesting force concentration coupled with surprise.