PDA

View Full Version : How to transfer game btw devices?

skywrap
08-13-2013, 09:11 AM
Hi guys, Im planning to transfer my game to a new IOS device. Before, I have to log off the account from old device, and log in from new device, but now I cant find the log off button. Any one knows how to do it? Many thx

JDL
08-13-2013, 09:19 AM
Hi guys, Im planning to transfer my game to a new IOS device. Before, I have to log off the account from old device, and log in from new device, but now I cant find the log off button. Any one knows how to do it? Many thx

Go to the help menu FAQ section and it walks you through transfer. Basically you back up your old device and restore your new device to transfer the app. Otherwise load app on new device, get the ally invite code for the new game. Then contact support with that information and information from your old game code, last purchase, last log on, etc.

truck240-larry
08-14-2013, 04:49 AM
you can go on your device copy the folder called funzio then paste it to your new device the install. copy this to your computer or sd card this way you dont have to wait on gree to help you.
I dont think you can copy to cross platforms. android to I phone

Dogs Pizza
08-14-2013, 07:03 AM
Is it possible to transfer an account to a phone connected to a different itunes account?

Crackerr
08-14-2013, 08:49 AM
My iPhone was replaced last week with the new iPhone because of damage. Did the back up and the restore as per the instructions. Started the phone up with a brand-new account. All my gold purchases and levels gone. Submitted a support request gree over a week ago With all the information on my Modern War account even a screenshot of my profile from the last logon.
Supplied the new iphone serial number and UDID number.
Three days later gree sends me a form letter on how to backup and restore from iTunes then closes the ticket!
Brutal customer service.
I've sent another request but looking for suggestions on how to speed this up