PDA

View Full Version : Open Case Events and High Stat Players

Rhino72
08-13-2013, 09:01 AM
Ok so top 25 will fight it out with gold resets and opens that is understood. I guess Top 250 will try to minimize the amount of gold they spend to get into the top 250. At the end of the day every person that spends gold to open a satchel, case, box, etc... in an event must get heated when they see a completely useless item come up for the gold open (no matter how much gold you are willing to spend).

Can the mods please make a suggestion to the developers to at least make the item in the case worth the chance of using gold? 10,000 ; 50,000 ; Hitsman Rifle ; 300 RP ; 10 / 20 armor these items are all junk and useless. I used gold to get 250 last event but no chance I use gold going forward in these types of events until the secondary items make it worth it.

Thanks

_Drifter
08-13-2013, 09:06 AM
Those "secondary" items have been junk since the Diamond Sig event. Okay, there was one exception that one time they decided to make an event out of collecting the secondary items. Those were half decent at least. Not sure why they'd scrap that excellent idea, considering it seems seldom that Gree actually comes up with excellent ideas such as that one.

WarrenG
08-13-2013, 09:07 AM
Word.

I don't even participate in open 20 anymore. With the open chances as low as they are, it's tough to even get that crappy hitman rifle!

Dipstik
08-13-2013, 09:09 AM
How good are you talking about? You want them to be like boss event C/U/R level? Seems too good to me. We have enough stat inflation as it is.

bald zeemer
08-13-2013, 09:43 AM
Since most of the players opening huge amounts of cases have stats way, way above the average person, or even the average gold spender, the idea is simply not practical.

I haven't done my inventory for a few weeks, but at absolute worst my lowest stat item that I still use is somewhere around the 140 mark. For an item to be worth 15 (well, 30) gold to me it'd have to add a minimum of 60 to my stats.

So you are looking at handing out 200 stat items as a consolation prize.

Chica
08-13-2013, 09:46 AM
I hope they have another collect the secondary items thing. It was fun.

bald zeemer
08-13-2013, 09:51 AM
Agreed. But that was on a collect 10.

On a collect 20 the gold spenders will open enough anyway, so no need from Gree's POV to hand out a free 5k item.

Rhino72
08-13-2013, 11:11 AM
Word.

I don't even participate in open 20 anymore. With the open chances as low as they are, it's tough to even get that crappy hitman rifle!

Well that is now 2 people that are done with using gold (me and you). The secondary event items after the collect 10 were well worth it. Bring those items on to replace the blood boiling 10,000 cash etc... Sorry Zeemer I am not talking about the insane 3mil stat people but I am talking about the mildly insane almost 1mil stat people :-)

Walshii
08-13-2013, 11:35 AM
Collect 20s are dumb, why not make them all collect 10s then just add the top25/250 to that.