PDA

View Full Version : About modern war toolkit and a few questions

xxinterfector
08-13-2013, 07:36 AM
I saw empower.sg’s Toolkit for Modern War and thought that it was a useful app.
I can't download it though because i have android.
Does anyone know if i can download or make it work in android somehow ?
And can anyone elaborate what the app does and what are the in app purchases in it ?

Corsair
08-13-2013, 08:59 AM
Khimsoo (the developer) has stated that someone is working on an Android port, and he is helping with that. No timetable. Khim is also working on a big upgrade of the tool, again no timetable.

There are no in app purchases. You can put your entire army in there, but most people use it primarily for base building inventory and determining what to upgrade next (best ROI). With so many recent changes in the game, including Gree finally locking down the servers, the tool has limited use at this point.

Your last 2 questions you can Google. Pretty sure doing that would break the T&C so can't be discussed here. It could also easily lead you down the road to the dark side, use caution. ;)

bergmystr
08-13-2013, 01:03 PM
I'll give this a bit of a bump. I know I would LOVE to see the toolkit for Android (as I'm sure a lot of others would as well). Right now I'm using an old version of the Base Planner spreadsheet (from Maverick if memory serves me correctly... Thanks a bunch for that) for all of my various MW accounts. It gets the job done, but has not been updated with LE buildings or gold buildings.

Not complaining about that (I am not that good with excel to figure out howto bring it current), but an Android version with current info would be stellar.