PDA

View Full Version : Time to make a stand. Add your name here.

Vegaman
08-13-2013, 02:18 AM
GREE, we the undersigned feel very cheated.

We report Hackers and Hacker Factions, and they are still here after 1 and sometimes 2 wars.
We spend real money, invest leisure time, or do both to play this game, and you therefore as a provider have a duty to police the game and remove obvious hackers. The deafening wall of silence is not good PR, or helpful to players.

(This thread is not for reporting Hackers or Factions, it's not for abusive name calling, its here as a petition to show GREE we are fed up with the current situation, where Factions and members lose out to obvious Hacker Factions)...

I add my name and ask GREE to act quickly to resolve this long overdue issue.

Tctiger
08-13-2013, 03:08 AM
+1 , will it ever change ?

whitefire
08-13-2013, 03:15 AM
+1. No, not until someone is so fed up and starts a class action suit

Wingman GRI
08-13-2013, 03:42 AM
+1 -Not only they need to do something against hackers, they should also apply the rules consistently.

lemonhaze
08-13-2013, 03:52 AM
+1 and the factions that display the maxed out bonus on peoples wall need to be looked at and see if they got the maxd out bonus as they have said..and if they do since u all can track scrathers rewards u should be able to track factions bonus money and those factions needs to be shutdown and make them start with 0 bonus..they are gaining a unfair advantage in the wars..some ppl say bonus dont mean anything but i beg to differ..now its true they dont mean everthing but it does hurt legit factions in alot of ways..i seen 2 that i know of that has said they have maxed out bonus one of those finally pushed their way into the top 25 and the other into the top 50..please gree dont let this fall on DEAF ears..all we are asking is that u honestly check into them..we are the paying customers how can u neglect to at least get rid of the ppl that paid u nothing and actually cheated u? i do know one thing if this was my company and the people that paid me told me something time and time again i would definatly check into it..the hackers and hacktations have stole from you u all to

Dutchie
08-13-2013, 03:53 AM
+1... but it won't ever change. Change has to come from management and all they see is $ signs especially with the WD events, as this event is their biggest pay day... by far... with a 600% revenue hike!

So why change it when these issues induce more spending...

I have gone from hopeful to cynical because of the perceived lack of action.

Dutchie
08-13-2013, 03:56 AM
+1. No, not until someone is so fed up and starts a class action suit

Many threats have been made but no one has followed through to the end... It is costly and timely... "Too much is at stake"

MoD
08-13-2013, 04:14 AM
+1, and because these are not enough characters:
+1 from my llp too.

cheema
08-13-2013, 04:23 AM
+1,,, GREE better wake-up before its too late...

RedStar
08-13-2013, 04:23 AM
+1 and plus 1

lemonhaze
08-13-2013, 05:23 AM
+ 1 - the juggernauts of our World should step up and help the entire game with a 1 war gold ban. We are ambassadors of this game and have the same motivation to continue pushing these tiny buttons, it would be honorable and a sign that we the people of MW stand together.

It's an us vs Gree attitude! If we are ever to expand this game then we need to come together and hit Gree where it hurts the most.

I for one don't mind that the strongest factions with the deepest pockets get stronger! Heck they earned it. But if they cheat their way to the top, well there only ostracizing themselves from the masses.

Boycott is on!!! Boycott India and show Gree we are serious!

Go ahead Gree delete this thread. I'll just continue posting it.

Who the hell is with me??? i would love to see a change but its just impossible to have people boycott a WD event and lets jsut say the top 100 teams did then someone outside the top 100 would see a chance to finally get into the top tiers and would mess it all up so thats never gonna happen...love the ideal tho

RoseByAnyOtherName
08-13-2013, 06:07 AM
+1 Hackers and cheats have all but ruined this game. Gree, wake up and take action before it's too late. Once you've alienated your customer base in this game, do you think everyone will switch to another Gree game? Or will we all go to another company, one with a solid reputation?

Hivesy
08-13-2013, 06:23 AM
+1 - all GREE need to do initially is at least explain to us what they are doing. Tell us you have a guy who spends all day investigating this but he has a big backlog. You can get someone on a cheap-wage, it's not rocket science. Tell us your trainee coffee maker spends his lunch hour looking at hacker reports. Tell us something.

Just come back to us with something so we know it's being done, just make us feel slightly valued, you know, us, your paying customers.

Watash
08-13-2013, 06:36 AM
Gree is not going to expend much effort to rid this or any of their games of hackers. Hackers are like roaches, you stamp one out and three more pop up. For Gree to mount an effective strategy to eliminate hackers would require an expenditure of resources that would cost them money, money that would reflect on the take home pay of the CEO. They see hackers as an annoyance to some of us, not them. My guess is that hackers are very transitory...hack the game, be disruptive and then move on.... the hackers are not gamers, we are. My perspective is from that of a free player so I really only have my time at stake here. As an aside, I would have quit this game months ago were it not for the factions. I have really enjoyed the interaction with faction members. If the hacker issue is causing anyone a lot of stress then I would earnestly suggest quitting the game.

Killa Chunk
08-13-2013, 06:52 AM
This is about the 100th thread over the last 6 months talking about boycotting, putting Gree on notice, class action suits, demanding they fix the hacker problem, etc. All of these posts, and nothing changes. Gree doesn't fix the problem. The players still waste tons of money during the event. Its just like the all the posts claiming to overthrow the #1 seeded team in the WD event.

Remember the bobsmith's posts from a couple weeks ago? go back read through those... did that have any effect on WD event? Did Gree even investigate those guys? Did you guys sit out of the WD event? The short memory of the masses is the downfall.... seriously... we even re-elected Obama.

Meta Rage Trollbot
08-13-2013, 07:33 AM
If you look at the earliest page of the forum You will see a post on hackers. They are part of the game. You either play and often pay for the game and except them, or you don't pay for the game.

CJ D
08-13-2013, 07:34 AM
There are many hackers in this game. But how many times have you gotten on here to see a guy post about a hacker because he had 1 mil stats? And that is here where most people come to learn and should know better. Now...the masses do not read here. How many of those folks do you think are sending in hacker reports since they must think everyone with over 100k stats is a hacker? It has got to be overwhelming.

Web323
08-13-2013, 07:42 AM
Faced 3 hactions in the last war, but will it always be that way?

MagnusDux
08-13-2013, 08:30 AM
+1 for that - how about it - seems effortless eh?... 4113
I've no problems with players 1M+ stats, most earned it, with inflation of stats being pushed, soon will be in tens of millions, but some LLP with P91 pounders, stratovarius planes etc that only lvl 250 can have and not that many from what I know - how does it feel pressing that buy vault anymore when you know some of your hits may be wasted like that, and yes, factions sit within top-25 with players like that encountered during war, for some reason don't see any of those faction reps speaking out in defense, wonder why...

Normnutman
08-13-2013, 09:36 AM
you want to stop the hacking and have Gree take action? Start your own hacker faction and beat SUP I -X, Ferr and the other top ten teams. Keep adding a hacking faction and dont't stop until Gree fixes it for everyone. Top 10 (actually top 3) is what is important to Gree. They spend a ton of their money on this game. Unless top 3 takes action and stops buying gold, Gree will passively ignore the rest of us until others take action. Sad but true. Gree won't even dignify their customers with a response anymore even when asked (begging) for some sort of response.

Dutchie
08-13-2013, 10:01 AM
you want to stop the hacking and have Gree take action? Start your own hacker faction and beat SUP I -X, Ferr and the other top ten teams. Keep adding a hacking faction and dont't stop until Gree fixes it for everyone. Top 10 (actually top 3) is what is important to Gree. They spend a ton of their money on this game. Unless top 3 takes action and stops buying gold, Gree will passively ignore the rest of us until others take action. Sad but true. Gree won't even dignify their customers with a response anymore even when asked (begging) for some sort of response.

That sums it up quite nicely... GREE's attitude makes it all the more tempting! They will come out with a brief statement once in a blue moon that it is against T&C and you will have your account(s) blocked... but I see little, if any evidence of it.

Another reason for the recent influx.. I think players are just thinking, "If you can't beat them, join them".

xVeng3anc3
08-13-2013, 10:15 AM
+1 also by joining them there is almost no penalty because GREE doesn't do anything about them. If yu don't enforce the rules, then the rules aren't going to be followed.

13Stalker
08-13-2013, 12:18 PM
i would love to see a change but its just impossible to have people boycott a WD event and lets jsut say the top 100 teams did then someone outside the top 100 would see a chance to finally get into the top tiers and would mess it all up so thats never gonna happen...love the ideal tho

+1 lemonhaze - that is only partially true. If the Top 100 factions all boycotted. (Which they won't) then absolutely someone else would jump in and claim those spots, BUT they would not spend nearly as much to do it as SUP/Ferr et al so it would still be a strong statement. Problem is the big boys are not going to sit out so unless Gree finally decides to do something on their own it will be business as usual. SUP is not stupid...if they did boycott India GUARENTEE that Ferr would be there to finally get #1 and receive the eternal glory he is always talking about.

13Stalker
08-13-2013, 12:20 PM
That sums it up quite nicely... GREE's attitude makes it all the more tempting! They will come out with a brief statement once in a blue moon that it is against T&C and you will have your account(s) blocked... but I see little, if any evidence of it.

Another reason for the recent influx.. I think players are just thinking, "If you can't beat them, join them".

Anyone watch MLB baseball??? Interesting parallel.

Kill Joy
08-13-2013, 01:02 PM
+1
It needs to change for once and for all. I understand that anything electronic can and will be hacked. But there needs to be some control, something other than what is happening right now. Do not release an update stating and claiming all hacks/exploits have been fixed, when it is obvious that is far from the truth.

B Allen
08-13-2013, 01:14 PM
+48 for my entire faction

IlliniFan1
08-13-2013, 01:24 PM
+1 it would be nice

Marcusfiahie
08-13-2013, 02:24 PM
+1 I to have seen cheaters in the game and they only make it difficult for those of use who bust our butts for everything we have accomplished.