PDA

View Full Version : You Smell Smoke? I Got A Couple Of Ideas

C Rebels
08-13-2013, 01:25 AM
Just a couple of thoughts. Don't know if any dudes from Gree would consider ideas in the forum or not??
Maybe this has been mentioned a few times before..... But what the hay y'all know no idea is a dumb idea. Right?

Online indicator to show who is in game or not, on your syndicate members list. No need for roll call no more.

In your mafia list the ability to make favourites appear at top of the list. Kind of a pain having to scroll through a few hundred folk to find your syndicate members hood.

The same way as you VIP yourself onto the mafia invites, why not have the chance to promote your syndicate for an hour or two.

Let's hear some feedback folks.

Chairman Maw
08-13-2013, 01:35 AM
They both sound like good ideas. The Syndicate interface definitely needs more guts. A dedicated donations forum (as mentioned time and time again on here) is also needed.

reras
08-13-2013, 01:40 AM
good ideas! i like

My2cents
08-13-2013, 02:34 AM
I'd say no. Who needs those lonely people messaging if I log in for two minutes to collect? Maybe as a during battle only feature or have the ability to turn off for privacy.

P.Squiddy
08-13-2013, 08:02 AM
The 2 are okay, and I like those. The other one where you can favourite people and pretty much have instantaneous access to their hood, not so much. That will only cause a lot more drama, which nobody likes other than wa7sh, and a few others.

Walshii
08-13-2013, 11:38 AM
Excellent idea

Legen...dary
08-13-2013, 11:43 AM
They both sound like good ideas. The Syndicate interface definitely needs more guts. A dedicated donations forum (as mentioned time and time again on here) is also needed.

The donation log will come, but you know that message that says "if you leave the syndicate all your donation info will be lost"?

Yeah, the donation log is going to come into existence already broken. It won't list where all the money in the syndicate came from, just who donated what since the last time they left. I'm sure this is being done to hide the fact that so many syndicates maxed their bonuses with hacked money... who knows, maybe it IS a technical limitation. Maybe they don't actually know who donated all the money to each syndicate. That's a pretty bad way to run things, though. Either way, the donation log is going to be broken the very first day. To know how much someone has donated in the last month you are still going to have to know what their previous total was.

ATTN: GREE Please prove me wrong.

MichelleEvelyncc
08-13-2013, 11:51 AM
The 2 are okay, and I like those. The other one where you can favourite people and pretty much have instantaneous access to their hood, not so much. That will only cause a lot more drama, which nobody likes other than wa7sh, and a few others.

The suggestion was to favorite people in your mafia, not in your rivals list. However, I would love to be able to bookmark rival's hoods. Not a good idea though...

jmeijer
08-13-2013, 12:02 PM
It could come in handy when you can search for your mafia. Just type the first few letters and search. I don't know about favourite mafia, but it would be nice if Gree is able to implement that in CC.

Walshii
08-13-2013, 12:30 PM
Searching through mafia is a pain

KYXR
08-13-2013, 12:54 PM
+1.........

Madsonovich
08-13-2013, 02:06 PM
Donations forum, sure. But why not a running total of bricks and cash in the Member list alongside their name and rank? Or an area that tracks donations and event results. And yes, either ID syndicate members in the mafia list or allow the same hood visitation access from our syndicate members list. Anything to improve syndicate communications. Not really sure why Gree hasn't tried to capture the chat traffic we are all sending to GroupMe and other apps. If we are spending time chatting elsewhere or busy filling spreadsheets with event results from screen grabs, we are not playing CC and spending...

Vile Lynn
08-13-2013, 02:39 PM
Not really sure why Gree hasn't tried to capture the chat traffic we are all sending to GroupMe and other apps. If we are spending time chatting elsewhere or busy filling spreadsheets with event results from screen grabs, we are not playing CC and spending...

there is a reason why we chat elsewhere... think about it

Senator McCarthy
08-13-2013, 02:41 PM
I also would like to see the stats of people that have requested to join the syndicate before allowing them in. I once accepted someone just to look at the stats and before I could boot the person... the person made a sizable donation so I didn't have the heart to boot the person and allowed them in. LOL

jesseawill
08-13-2013, 02:43 PM
In your mafia list the ability to make favourites appear at top of the list. Kind of a pain having to scroll through a few hundred folk to find your syndicate members hood.

I would like to see Gree provide the ability to favorite people in the mafia list. As you stated, it is somewhat of a pain having to scroll through several folk to find syndicate members or anyone in particular for that matter. Having the ability to favorite them would certainly eliminate that issue.

Ben Weston
08-13-2013, 02:50 PM
it would also be nice to help each other out, if you enter a member of your mafia's hood and they have buildings up for collection you should be able to collect for them for a 10% fee. that way we can help out our friends in other time zones and although you don't get 100% collection you lose less and your syndicate still gets the cash.

Ben Weston
08-13-2013, 02:52 PM
meant to say, many facebook games do the above but with no loss to the hood owner, people just help each other.

jopdermod
08-13-2013, 02:52 PM
I also would like to see the stats of people that have requested to join the syndicate before allowing them in. I once accepted someone just to look at the stats and before I could boot the person... the person made a sizable donation so I didn't have the heart to boot the person and allowed them in. LOL

In android, almost every other update stats have been visible before acceptance .. however, the last couple of weeks this option seems to have dissapeared :( I would like to see it back !

sister morphine
08-13-2013, 10:30 PM
So add the player to your mob before accepting them into the syndicate. You can check their stats, inventory and hood out at your leisure then. That should be syn 101 surely, if only to find cheats before they get inside.

cave man kid
08-25-2013, 06:11 PM
Just a thought but a lot of people are happy GREE is doing better with costumer service and I they should reply to all tickets they look at not the same automated response we get now if my ticket reported someone they feel is not cheating let me know so I don't send more tickets like that