PDA

View Full Version : case event, no ltq?

Curtis Snow
08-12-2013, 05:50 PM
Looks like we are gonna have to wait till tomorrow for the ltq as per.

CCK-buttsy
08-12-2013, 05:54 PM
-OFF TOPIC- Dude. I beat those stats with my camper account 30 levels below you. And you aren't the first free player to get the quick getaway, i probably got it before you. For FREE too

CCK-buttsy
08-12-2013, 05:54 PM
Looks like we are gonna have to wait till tomorrow for the ltq as per.plz stop complaining, you are cluttering up the forums

Curtis Snow
08-12-2013, 05:59 PM
-OFF TOPIC- Dude. I beat those stats with my camper account 30 levels below you. And you aren't the first free player to get the quick getaway, i probably got it before you. For FREE too

NEver said I was the only one I said I was the first I finished the event with 68 hours left and only had to open 30 cases. So good day to you sir.

topic, jus noticed gree pulled a sneak and changed the date on the ltq

CCK-buttsy
08-12-2013, 06:06 PM
I finished it with 70 hours left :D

scott(ST6)
08-12-2013, 06:07 PM

http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1350586596789_7197125.png

CCK-buttsy
08-12-2013, 06:09 PM
http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1350586596789_7197125.pngthank you thank you thank you thank you!!

CCK-buttsy
08-12-2013, 06:12 PM
**** you. These pussies crying about when these events start are annoying but the ****ing queerbaits like you that just have to be an ass are just as bad. And while I'm at it, a big fat **** YOU TOO. To all these ass clown mods on the forum, running around locking threads and banning good folks for bull****. Get your **** together gree. ****ing asshats. Suck my cock! Only time you wanna show your ****ing faces is to ban or lock. Fix this ****, or have the goddam decency to tell these cock smokers when the events are gonna start. That way threads like this wont be coming up every ****ing Monday. Goddam ****ing crying *****es. Every single one of you. **** THIS ****. Done with this place
Cckbuttsy?? What a little *****.
**** u too a&freported...

CATFACE
08-12-2013, 06:13 PM
Gosh. That was a lot of rage!

CCK-buttsy
08-12-2013, 06:14 PM
Gosh. That was a lot of rage!i know, i think he wasted his time typing that message up.

scott(ST6)
08-12-2013, 06:15 PM
reported...

to an english teacher?

CCK-buttsy
08-12-2013, 06:16 PM
to an english teacher?yes.
morecharacters

Curtis Snow
08-12-2013, 06:17 PM
I finished it with 70 hours left :D

Figured you say some dumb stuff like that I posted on forums when I got it asking if I was first where were you then? Didnt think so, and as for my stats as you can see in my sig last updated aug 3 which is 9 days ago, my att is +47k and def +32k.

CCK-buttsy
08-12-2013, 06:18 PM
Figured you say some dumb stuff like that I posted on forums when I got it asking if I was first where were you then? Didnt think so, and as for my stats as you can see in my sig last updated aug 3 which is 9 days ago, my att is +47k and def +32k.okay... Still stronger... *yawns*

Curtis Snow
08-12-2013, 06:21 PM
okay... Still stronger... *yawns*

COol story bro tell it again.

CCK-buttsy
08-12-2013, 06:26 PM
COol story bro tell it again.Can i tell you a story of MLP?

Curtis Snow
08-12-2013, 06:30 PM
Can i tell you a story of MLP?

Sure why not youre probably dipstiks brownie and hes your pounder. ;)

CATFACE
08-12-2013, 06:31 PM
I think it is fair to ask about an event that's late to start. I wish Gree would give us an ETA for events and just update the forum if that time changes for any reason. It would take 2 mins to post to say there's a delay and expected to be x hours and it would save a lot of new topics on the forum every time. They'll still be some moaners but if we were kept informed then I think there would be less.

Rodney26
08-12-2013, 06:34 PM
I think it is fair to ask about an event that's late to start. I wish Gree would give us an ETA for events and just update the forum if that time changes for any reason. It would take 2 mins to post to say there's a delay and expected to be x hours and it would save a lot of new topics on the forum every time. They'll still be some moaners but if we were kept informed then I think there would be less.

Agreed 100% I would be ok with a few hours but 2 push it back a entire day is absurd!

CCK-buttsy
08-12-2013, 06:34 PM
Sure why not youre probably dipstiks brownie and hes your pounder. ;)ugh. Stop cluttering the forum with your worthless posts.

CATFACE
08-12-2013, 06:40 PM
They also changed the date on the last one so I used up my energy then an hour later it started! D'oh!! Haha. I'm in the UK and the last one did start after midnight here so technically the changed date was correct. Doesn't look like this will be the case this time tho but who knows!?

Curtis Snow
08-12-2013, 06:44 PM
ugh. Stop cluttering the forum with your worthless posts.

truth cant be denied I see.

jmeijer
08-12-2013, 06:46 PM

ugh. Stop cluttering the forum with your worthless posts.
Need I say more?

out of names
08-12-2013, 06:55 PM
When case event start? Havent gotten data push yet

Drew's Crew
08-13-2013, 03:06 PM
Does anyone have any idea when the LTQ will be starting? I've got full energy and 1000 from leveling up.

Guisseppe17
08-13-2013, 03:10 PM
Does anyone have any idea when the LTQ will be starting? I've got full energy and 1000 from leveling up.
Just don't open the app until the LTQ is released and you'll be good :)
No one ever knows when the events will be released. Usually 3 pm is their standard "late" time, but it's past that now, so just check every half an hour or so until it's out.

Guisseppe17
08-13-2013, 03:11 PM
Besides, with BM banned, this LTQ is gonna suck anyways.

Drew's Crew
08-13-2013, 03:13 PM
Besides, with BM banned, this LTQ is gonna suck anyways.

That's so true! I made the mistake of asking why he was banned, then I got the boo. Had to start all over.

The Fonz
08-13-2013, 03:14 PM
Based on recent trends, my guess is that the LTQ will kick off sometime in the next 2-3 hours (around 8-9 PM EST).

Guisseppe17
08-13-2013, 03:17 PM
That's so true! I made the mistake of asking why he was banned, then I got the boo. Had to start all over.
Gotta love GREE....

Drew's Crew
08-13-2013, 03:20 PM
Gotta love GREE....

I'm terrified to write anything now!!!! He was such a nice guy.

P.Squiddy
08-13-2013, 03:27 PM
okay... Still stronger... *yawns*

You should post your level to go along with your stats. Plus CCK is pretty crappy. It's not gonna go anywhere...

not scott that got band
08-13-2013, 03:27 PM
BM is in a band?? Me too!!

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/26200000/My-little-pony-band-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-26295790-801-481.png

C Rebels
08-13-2013, 04:18 PM
Freddie Mercury used to be in a band. I think the word your looking for is banned :) happy to help

Drew's Crew
08-13-2013, 04:26 PM
Freddie Mercury used to be in a band. I think the word your looking for is banned :) happy to help

Don't say the "B" word. They might "B" you too!!!

highgrass
08-13-2013, 04:33 PM
Does anyone have the LTQ yet?

C Rebels
08-13-2013, 04:36 PM
Don't say the "B" word. They might "B" you too!!!

Johnny Cash also had his own band. He had some great songs.

Ring of fire
I walk the line.

:)

RonSwanson
08-13-2013, 04:38 PM
i still dont have it im on android. i have been full energy all day keep prehitting one hit at a time and then waiting until im full again to take another hit. kind of annoying. wish they didnt keep us entirely in the dark just waiting.

C Rebels
08-13-2013, 04:46 PM
i still dont have it im on android. i have been full energy all day keep prehitting one hit at a time and then waiting until im full again to take another hit. kind of annoying. wish they didnt keep us entirely in the dark just waiting.

iOS and not showing either. I can wait though as it doesn't matter when it starts as we are all in the same ball park playing the same game.
Make a coffee sit down outside and enjoy the birds or the stars and breath in nature for a few hours. The game will be still here and Gree will still be working to get 'er done for us. :)

RonSwanson
08-13-2013, 04:52 PM
lol c rebel i read your comment and the event shows up. your magic

C Rebels
08-13-2013, 04:54 PM
lol c rebel i read your comment and the event shows up. your magic

Thanks, I knew y'all just had to relax for a while.

Good ole Gree they got 'er done

krimesity
08-13-2013, 04:55 PM
I'm almost done with regular mode.

RonSwanson
08-13-2013, 04:58 PM
the items are pretty good

highgrass
08-13-2013, 05:10 PM
just got the LTQ. Had to exit the game and restart it, but its up

CCK-buttsy
08-13-2013, 05:15 PM
truth cant be denied I see.remember SpeakTheTruth?

Drew's Crew
08-13-2013, 05:29 PM

Ring of fire
I walk the line.

You are a rebel!!!! Braver than me on here! GREAT prizes on the LTQ!

CCK-buttsy
08-13-2013, 05:30 PM
You should post your level to go along with your stats. Plus CCK is pretty crappy. It's not gonna go anywhere...Why? I am level 185

Drew's Crew
08-13-2013, 06:08 PM
Hi. Sorry to be posting it here, but I'm not allowed to post a new thread yet 😞😞😞

One of my syndicate members (level 69 and on an android) does not have the case event. He's obviously opened and closed the app multiple times. He's participating in the LTQ now and has participated in case events before.
I've told him to contact support, but I thought y'all might help me out if you have any ideas.
Thanks!!

C Rebels
08-13-2013, 06:10 PM
Hi. Sorry to be posting it here, but I'm not allowed to post a new thread yet 

One of my syndicate members (level 69 and on an android) does not have the case event. He's obviously opened and closed the app multiple times. He's participating in the LTQ now and has participated in case events before.
I've told him to contact support, but I thought y'all might help me out if you have any ideas.
Thanks!!

There is no splash yet, tried looking at goals?... Simple but have struck someone before with same thing and thought it was broken.

not scott that got band
08-13-2013, 06:12 PM
There is no splash yet, tried looking at goals?... Simple but have struck someone before with same thing and thought it was broken.

case events don't show in goals

Dipstik
08-13-2013, 06:13 PM

No talking about bands!

C Rebels
08-13-2013, 06:14 PM
case events don't show in goals

Roger that, read the post wrong thought it was the LTQ.

Nice catch

Drew's Crew
08-13-2013, 06:18 PM
Roger that, read the post wrong thought it was the LTQ.

Nice catch

Sorry. I should have been a bit clearer. He's ok on the LTQ, but not the case event. Weird huh?

hippie1620
08-13-2013, 06:55 PM
First. OP snow you got trolled... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Now whAT I really have to say. all you who say chill and wait for the event. PAY ATTENTION TO TIMING!!! WE are getting screwed. :eek::eek::eek: See they invariable by my time start by the list at 2:00 pm. PERIOD. Now the push is more than likely 3-5 hours AFTER THE FACT. list is wrong? Really? BS!!!! they ALWAYS stop at 2:00pm my time... that late start... Is 5ish hours off our time to finish a limited TIME quest. Anyone who says "almost done is an "asshat" for dropping the gold to have it "almost done". You're playing right into the hands of those starting it late to mine us for gold....

Good job giving them the reason to do it again... and again... and again... EVERY EVENT... Making it impossible to finish without gold... You are making them the money and ****ing everybody wanting a decent game... Make em rich boys... Or have heart and boycott the bull****! Gree'd' sucks...:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Drew's Crew
08-13-2013, 07:01 PM

Now whAT I really have to say. all you who say chill and wait for the event. PAY ATTENTION TO TIMING!!! WE are getting screwed. :eek::eek::eek: See they invariable by my time start by the list at 2:00 pm. PERIOD. Now the push is more than likely 3-5 hours AFTER THE FACT. list is wrong? Really? BS!!!! they ALWAYS stop at 2:00pm my time... that late start... Is 5ish hours off our time to finish a limited TIME quest. Anyone who says "almost done is an "asshat" for dropping the gold to have it "almost done". You're playing right into the hands of those starting it late to mine us for gold....

Good job giving them the reason to do it again... and again... and again... EVERY EVENT... Making it impossible to finish without gold... You are making them the money and ****ing everybody wanting a decent game... Make em rich boys... Or have heart and boycott the bull****! Gree'd' sucks...:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Someone has anger issues I'm guessing.

murf
08-13-2013, 07:03 PM

I understand the hatred of a game much less then the infinite gold spendings of others...if you don't like the game, there is a very simple solution....delete it.

C Rebels
08-13-2013, 07:31 PM
I thought hippies were all about peace and love.

hippie1620
08-13-2013, 11:33 PM
Someone has anger issues I'm guessing.

Some yes. Especially when I'm getting screwed out of what is promised me.

I understand the hatred of a game much less then the infinite gold spendings of others...if you don't like the game, there is a very simple solution....delete it.

Really hatred of the a game? Damn I see ignorance is bliss on these forums. Actually love the game and without it would probably have withdrawls. The point is not the hatred of a game. The point is to bring to the ignorant majority an injustice within the ranks of the management of the game... And their blatant attempt at removing money from their pocket. I'm dumbfounded that the expected answer here is delete the game... OMG.

I thought hippies were all about peace and love.

Once yes but anymore the Gree'd' of some and excessive government control has made them bitter old men. lol

Dipstik
08-14-2013, 05:08 AM
I love to see hippies get mad. Get a job!

android007
08-14-2013, 10:52 AM
Do you have to be a certain level for the case event to launch???

hippie1620
08-14-2013, 07:25 PM
I love to see hippies get mad. Get a job!

Really that's the best you got? Come on dip****, er dipstik, "Get a job". Note my previous statement about working my ass off... I have a job. I've had a job for better than 30 years now...

I see that not many here have the intelligence to see what's laid out in front of them and stand up for themselves. Think about what I have said here. If you enjoy being screwed out of your money then by all means. If you have any semblance of intelligence or even the intellectual ability to hold a conversation and see that this bs IS AN INTENTIONAL ATTEMPT AT GETTING GOLD OUT OF THE LTQ'S. If not STFU I ain't a kid and I ain't here for asinine insults and unintelligent statements of ignorance.

CCK-buttsy
08-14-2013, 07:26 PM
Really that's the best you got? Come on dip****, er dipstik, "Get a job". Note my previous statement about working my ass off... I have a job. I've had a job for better than 30 years now...

I see that not many here have the intelligence to see what's laid out in front of them and stand up for themselves. Think about what I have said here. If you enjoy being screwed out of your money then by all means. If you have any semblance of intelligence or even the intellectual ability to hold a conversation and see that this bs IS AN INTENTIONAL ATTEMPT AT GETTING GOLD OUT OF THE LTQ'S. If not STFU I ain't a kid and I ain't here for asinine insults and unintelligent statements of ignorance.reported... maybe [just kidding]

Gingeasian
08-14-2013, 09:37 PM

I see that not many here have the intelligence to see what's laid out in front of them and stand up for themselves. Think about what I have said here. If you enjoy being screwed out of your money then by all means. If you have any semblance of intelligence or even the intellectual ability to hold a conversation and see that this bs IS AN INTENTIONAL ATTEMPT AT GETTING GOLD OUT OF THE LTQ'S. If not STFU I ain't a kid and I ain't here for asinine insults and unintelligent statements of ignorance.

This ltq started about 5 hours later than it was scheduled to start so yes you are losing some time. But in the time you lost you would have regenerated 900 energy assuming you have not upgraded to good fella and have no energy modifiers. 900 energy is less than 1 gold refill which gives 1,000 energy for 20 gold. You can purchase a bag of gold which will give you 50 gold for 5 dollars. If you break that down 20 gold is 2 dollars. If 2 dollars is that big of a deal I suggest a change in occupation. Or you can just watch a couple of videos on tapjoy and do a couple downloads.

Butt Futter
08-15-2013, 03:58 AM

oh the irony in this post.

Fredfreddy
08-17-2013, 05:45 PM
Overtime finally "fixed?"
I get "unknown error" when opening a case in OT
Bummer, but at least I can use my phone again on the days after case events

CCK-buttsy
08-18-2013, 10:50 AM
Overtime finally "fixed?"
I get "unknown error" when opening a case in OT
Bummer, but at least I can use my phone again on the days after case eventsyes... I'm sad :(