PDA

View Full Version : To the Celestial Soldiers :)

nickdpro99
08-12-2013, 04:29 PM
I was scrolling through the winners list, and to my surprise and delight, I noticed that you guys made it to the 15 th rank. My heartiest congratulations to you all. I have never seen a faction with such an almighty rise in positions. You guys have made it to top 25. I remember when I first joined this forum, you guys were a top 500 faction. You slowly rose to top 300, then to top 150 and then top 50 within 5 wars. I swear I have never seen this much of teamwork and dedication. Keep it up. That's all I want to say. Amazing victory. You're now with the big dogs of this game. In the future I expect to see you challenging SUP, FE and other top 10 factions out there. Simply amazing and fantastic.

lemonhaze
08-12-2013, 04:37 PM
I was scrolling through the winners list, and to my surprise and delight, I noticed that you guys made it to the 15 th rank. My heartiest congratulations to you all. I have never seen a faction with such an almighty rise in positions. You guys have made it to top 25. I remember when I first joined this forum, you guys were a top 500 faction. You slowly rose to top 300, then to top 150 and then top 50 within 5 wars. I swear I have never seen this much of teamwork and dedication. Keep it up. That's all I want to say. Amazing victory. You're now with the big dogs of this game. In the future I expect to see you challenging SUP, FE and other top 10 factions out there. Simply amazing and fantastic. ya i was wondering how come we fought them a few times..they have did well in riseing the rank..thats how we did at killl yo self slowly keep raiseing the ranks and have landed in the top 25 3 wars in a row..defo gonna be there again for india since that unit has health regan on it..congrats to the celestial soliders though..welcome to the top 25 a nice play to play

jchow69
08-12-2013, 04:43 PM
ya i was wondering how come we fought them a few times..they have did well in riseing the rank..thats how we did at killl yo self slowly keep raiseing the ranks and have landed in the top 25 3 wars in a row..defo gonna be there again for india since that unit has health regan on it..congrats to the celestial soliders though..welcome to the top 25 a nice play to play

Ya, and hopefully I can rejoin them 4 India!

lemonhaze
08-12-2013, 04:43 PM
Ya, and hopefully I can rejoin them 4 India! why did u leave?

jchow69
08-12-2013, 04:48 PM
why did u leave?

Just sent u a PM.

TWAG
08-12-2013, 05:52 PM
Thanks for the acknowledgement nickdpro and lemonhaze. Its been a fun progression to where we are at. We've done it all by just enjoying playing and communicating throughout the game with each other. To us its more about the people in the faction rather than the final rank (I must say though that a nice rank makes it even better). Congrats to you all and your factions as well. Best of luck in India!

Jessie02
08-12-2013, 05:53 PM
I was scrolling through the winners list, and to my surprise and delight, I noticed that you guys made it to the 15 th rank. My heartiest congratulations to you all. I have never seen a faction with such an almighty rise in positions. You guys have made it to top 25. I remember when I first joined this forum, you guys were a top 500 faction. You slowly rose to top 300, then to top 150 and then top 50 within 5 wars. I swear I have never seen this much of teamwork and dedication. Keep it up. That's all I want to say. Amazing victory. You're now with the big dogs of this game. In the future I expect to see you challenging SUP, FE and other top 10 factions out there. Simply amazing and fantastic.
Thanks for the kind words!!! I joined this faction 3 wars ago, the sky is the limit with this group!!!! The team is made up of unselfish players who put the team first!!!

ptong
08-12-2013, 05:58 PM

Thanks nickpro and lemonhaze for your kind words and observations. Could not have done it without the fantastic team work.

Would like to throw out special thanks to occifers of Darkness and VFF for helping us out with time to share info on their former member. It all adds up.

See you guys around and best to all your teams for coming events! :D

willis
08-12-2013, 06:33 PM
Thank you for the nice words. It's great being a part of such a wonderful and dysfunctional family.

Superdude
08-12-2013, 06:40 PM
Great job CS! I know a bunch of your members and you guys are great!

Powerbang
08-12-2013, 06:52 PM
What is this positivity in the forums?

Where am I?

Are pigs currently flying?

/Refreshing

Jessie02
08-12-2013, 07:22 PM
What is this positivity in the forums?

Where am I?

Are pigs currently flying?

/Refreshing

You are too funny lol.... We have definitely grew a lot and without a whole lot of turnover

Powerbang
08-12-2013, 07:50 PM
Nice to see for a change :)

TWAG
08-12-2013, 08:12 PM
It gets old seeing the forums filled with negativity and Gree bashing haha

Superdude
08-12-2013, 09:30 PM
Agreed haha

Zach3432
08-12-2013, 10:12 PM
Welcome to the big leagues! Glad to see people working their way up like KYS did! The match ups make more sense now. Didn't pay attention to the scores through one blood shot eye 😜

I am a cow
08-12-2013, 11:05 PM
thanks for your praise all of you guys did well as well!

Mastert55
08-12-2013, 11:26 PM
Congrats guys, I can't believe how well you guys did. Wish I could have stuck around, but seriously good job!

DFI
08-13-2013, 05:47 AM
Thanks for the kind words!!! I joined this faction 3 wars ago, the sky is the limit with this group!!!! The team is made up of unselfish players who put the team first!!!

Congrats. Envy the dedication of your team. Must have been a total team effort.