PDA

View Full Version : Apology

Superdude
08-12-2013, 03:42 PM
Hey guys just wanted to say sorry. I know I recently had a thread complaining about this that and the other thing. However I realized the simple truth. There will always be something to complain about. There are always hackers in every game. The best excuse we have is we just didn't work hard enough for that top 50 spot. Earlier I made a post saying I wish the forum was what it used to be. But how can anybody listen to that when I don't even follow that? Sure I maybe righted a few wrongs in my head with that thread, but who cares? In the end, you gotta work for what you finish. I hope you all can forgive me. I personally want to take the first step and correct this forum.

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-12-2013, 07:31 PM
You had every right to vent buddy. No harm there,

jorge54
08-12-2013, 07:50 PM
I didn't read your other thread, but you probably needed to vent. Gree needs to know that there are some issues with the game that players would like fixed.

I keep hearing people talk about the way the forum used to be. Most of it was before factions. Once Factions started I believe people started withholding information, (using it a leg up on the competitions).

I guess gree created something that made them money (a lot of money), but killed the forum.

Powerbang
08-12-2013, 07:52 PM
This streak of humility and positivity this evening is really blowing my mind.

Stooboot
08-12-2013, 07:55 PM
Don't apologize for anything in this game, ever.

This streak of humility and positivity this evening is really blowing my mind.

I just ended it

Powerbang
08-12-2013, 08:05 PM
Given your past contributions in this forum, that fact isn't at all surprising.

Don't apologize for anything in this game, ever.

I just ended it

Superdude
08-12-2013, 09:09 PM
I didn't read your other thread, but you probably needed to vent. Gree needs to know that there are some issues with the game that players would like fixed.

I keep hearing people talk about the way the forum used to be. Most of it was before factions. Once Factions started I believe people started withholding information, (using it a leg up on the competitions).

I guess gree created something that made them money (a lot of money), but killed the forum.

That's very true the forum has changed a lot. The reason I created that thread was because I thought that my faction deserved the top 50 prize because of some people I believed to be cheaters. Whether we did or did not deserve it doesn't matter as deeznuts is already focused on reviewing our mistakes made and coming back stronger that before

IrishMavrick
08-13-2013, 12:25 AM
You made me think...

What is worse, hackers who alter their player and cheat us never caring about others. Or Gree who alters the dynamics and doesnt care or respond to its cutomers????????
Yes your faction can learn and try again but at what cost and to whos benefit.

I.M.

MagnusDux
08-13-2013, 08:05 AM
You made me think...

What is worse, hackers who alter their player and cheat us never caring about others. Or Gree who alters the dynamics and doesnt care or respond to its cutomers????????
Yes your faction can learn and try again but at what cost and to whos benefit.

I.M.

To the benefit of wasting money against something like this I guess 4110

MaroonMonsoon
08-13-2013, 09:07 AM
Can you apologize to Botha also?

Superdude
08-13-2013, 10:13 AM
What maroon?

MaroonMonsoon
08-13-2013, 11:51 AM
Botha, wants an apology also

Superdude