PDA

View Full Version : How to beat fight club

Back hand emus
08-12-2013, 03:40 PM
It's really simple. Take a war off. Don't spend any money and put that towards an all out war against fight club. Frankly I'm surprised none of the top 3 that are not fc have done this. I get that the prizes are good for consistently finishing top 3, but if you value bragging rights this is the way to do it.

_Drifter
08-12-2013, 03:42 PM
That's pointless because FC will outspend anyone and everyone. Simple as that. Doesn't matter if you save your money for an entire war and then spend double in the next, FC will just spend more because they can.

JBE
08-12-2013, 03:43 PM
Would not make a difference. Fight Club has ∞ money - we have seen this in the latest PvP Syn vs Syn showdown, when a team started to get close to them. FC would simply spend twice as much if they saw a team gaining on their tail. It's really simple. They cannot be caught without mandatory handicapping.

Coldjoey
08-12-2013, 03:43 PM
They will still spend more.... Take a year off and safe up, they will still spend more.

jmeijer
08-12-2013, 03:50 PM
Only thing you can do, is to use TW Lui's tactics. Keep up with them until the very last moment, and make a very large final jump.

Chica
08-12-2013, 03:56 PM
Murder them. You will win.

MattThomas08
08-12-2013, 04:04 PM
Would not make a difference. Fight Club has ∞ money - we have seen this in the latest PvP Syn vs Syn showdown, when a team started to get close to them. FC would simply spend twice as much if they saw a team gaining on their tail. It's really simple. They cannot be caught without mandatory handicapping.

I think you would be surprised how many FC members are average Joes spending more $ than they should and living paycheck to paycheck. With that said, those who do have unlimited funds probably would max out at some point just based on time alone. They can be beat, but it's not gonna come cheap or easy.

Here's the problem with the OP strategy. If you do this, you will miss top 10/3/2 prizes for a war and then spend 3-4 x as much the following war and may still end up with only one top 2 prize to show for it.

JBE
08-12-2013, 04:22 PM
I think you would be surprised how many FC members are average Joes spending more $ than they should and living paycheck to paycheck. With that said, those who do have unlimited funds probably would max out at some point just based on time alone. They can be beat, but it's not gonna come cheap or easy.

The problem is that they are on an exponential curve veering away from us. Logically, the best possible chance of beating them was at the very beginning, pre modifiers - as they gain better and better prizes for finishing first, they are getting stronger, not weaker.

Take the prize items alone: roughly 35k in attack boost for finishing first, 30k for finishing second. So that puts 5k between you and second place. x8 = 40k difference between you and second to date. Next war it will move up to 45k, etc

alanlod
08-12-2013, 04:25 PM
get the pirates to play crime city

MattThomas08
08-12-2013, 04:51 PM
The problem is that they are on an exponential curve veering away from us. Logically, the best possible chance of beating them was at the very beginning, pre modifiers - as they gain better and better prizes for finishing first, they are getting stronger, not weaker.

Take the prize items alone: roughly 35k in attack boost for finishing first, 30k for finishing second. So that puts 5k between you and second place. x8 = 40k difference between you and second to date. Next war it will move up to 45k, etc

Stats mean very little in syndicate standings. You can always do something to overcome the stat disadvantage. As long as you have marginally good stats from regular event participation and top 10 finishes, you will have plenty to compete. It's the spending $ on IP that you need to do.

matter0ni
08-12-2013, 05:45 PM
spending that much money just for a phone video game bragging rights -- lmao holy cow talk about a bizarre ego-complex buried deep down there. you can spend a tiny fraction of that and have 300 times more fun in the process in other ways, but hey, if you want to be stupid and blow your money, go ahead.

Back hand emus
08-12-2013, 06:09 PM
spending that much money just for a phone video game bragging rights -- lmao holy cow talk about a bizarre ego-complex buried deep down there. you can spend a tiny fraction of that and have 300 times more fun in the process in other ways, but hey, if you want to be stupid and blow your money, go ahead.

*GASP* Someone with different interests than your own?! Just like hackers in this game getting banned, I don't believe it!

CCK-buttsy
08-12-2013, 06:19 PM
I got it! Spend more gold

CCK-buttsy
08-12-2013, 06:19 PM
Whoops, *club

Plumbernick9
08-12-2013, 08:11 PM
One guy in FC is a former lottery winner. Lots of cash to burn!

candyson
08-12-2013, 09:17 PM
The only way to beat Fight Club is to quit the game.

C Rebels
08-12-2013, 09:39 PM
Get 60 of the richest people in the world, hire some button pushers to have a non stop around the clock shift and you might have a chance.

Being serious though I can't see them getting beaten anytime soon.

Chosen Pessimist
08-12-2013, 09:40 PM
Or just place an order for soap large enough to keep em busy a while =}

Vito Corleone
08-13-2013, 01:41 AM
One guy in FC is a former lottery winner. Lots of cash to burn!Oh I like these conspiracy theories...

Captain Torgue
08-13-2013, 02:00 AM
I heard that Justin Bieber is a member of Fight Club.

Trev
08-13-2013, 02:39 AM
One guy in FC is a former lottery winner. Lots of cash to burn!
thats so true, good intel.....

I heard that Justin Bieber is a member of Fight Club.
we hit him with the button of doom, he did not have enough gold.

Gatorade
08-13-2013, 03:38 AM
Hey Trev - gonna open lots of boxes in the last hour?! hahahahahahaha Of got an agreed joint total for someone else to trash again?

Captain Torgue
08-13-2013, 03:40 AM
I know how to beat No Gold Forever, no one knows the secret but me and IT IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

Nighteg
08-13-2013, 06:50 AM

That is the smartest thing ever written on this forum.

cr0nchef
08-13-2013, 08:18 AM
Or just place an order for soap large enough to keep em busy a while =}

Great idea now lets try to find there website to place an order
But seriously guys why is this even a discussion, no one of any importance has even given this thread a second glance .....and trust me SAS and rouges have a plan but i dont think it's showing up here lol.....i thought rouge was gonna make there push this war but with this SUPER AWESOME 1st prize of hideout damage i think they might hold back

Pointless to argue this, the top 180 ppl trust me dont give a flying # about the talk or the thread. ....i thought they were unbeatable but grats SAS and rogue 2 wars ago you guys made it a really interesting war.....and that's all this is interesting

Pudgy Pumpkin
08-13-2013, 08:29 AM

That's not true at all. It's rather easy to beat them, just stop caring about them and be happy that there's a group of people willing to spend so much that Gree isn't going to pull the plug on this game.

Trust me, I could easily spend enough to help someone make a run at them, but is that where I want to spend my money? No way. If they like spending money to get first every time, good for them.

Butt Futter
08-13-2013, 08:51 AM
But pudgy, think about the size of there epeen!!!!!!!!!!

_Drifter
08-13-2013, 08:53 AM
But pudgy, think about the size of there epeen!!!!!!!!!!

The size isn't near as impressive as the blinding glare from all the stroking that thing receives.

;)

bald zeemer
08-13-2013, 09:01 AM
Pointless to argue this, the top 180 ppl trust me dont give a flying # about the talk or the thread. ....i thought they were unbeatable but grats SAS and rogue 2 wars ago you guys made it a really interesting war.....and that's all this is interesting

Not true. I care to be amused.

Also not true that 2 wars ago was pushing FC. Made them mildly uncomfortable for a brief period of time, probably. But pushed? No.

WarrenG
08-13-2013, 09:30 AM
Here's how they could be beaten:

Start a syn financed by Warren Buffett and Bill Gates

Hire 60 people to do nothing but tap a screen continuously for 72 hours without lunchbreaks or bathroom breaks.

sister morphine
08-13-2013, 09:42 AM
Here's how they could be beaten:

Start a syn financed by Warren Buffett and Bill Gates

Hire 60 people to do nothing but tap a screen continuously for 72 hours without lunchbreaks or bathroom breaks.
What if Fight Club is that syndicate? ;)

GU7 F4WK3S
08-13-2013, 10:07 AM
What if Fight Club is that syndicate? ;)

You just blew my mind.

Sandukan
08-13-2013, 06:17 PM
Not true. I care to be amused.

Also not true that 2 wars ago was pushing FC. Made them mildly uncomfortable for a brief period of time, probably. But pushed? No.
I support this statement.

Xessy
08-13-2013, 07:04 PM
Ask Gree to disband FC.
Period ^^
Then this whole tread becomes pointless cause FC cease to exist

Antheus
08-13-2013, 08:12 PM
...FC was banned a while ago...what you see you is just a glitch ...a ghost syndicate...a ghost in the machine to say....just send a ticket....

Stooboot
08-13-2013, 08:41 PM
dont even need to see what you wrote to know that it will never work

dr007
08-14-2013, 12:45 PM
I'll be over at Dip's house munching on popcorn and sipping syrup. Let me know when you find the winning formula.

teddie
08-14-2013, 01:52 PM
Fight Club is only there to make others spend gold

oacju
08-14-2013, 02:08 PM
Stop playing the game. FC will have no one to beat, they'll eventually lose their minds because there's no one to beat and then one of them will snap and attack one of his/her teammates and it'll create a domino effect where eventually everyone in FC are fighting each other. Down goes FC.

Nighteg
08-14-2013, 03:23 PM
I'm really curious if the guys from FC are really a bunch of successful businessmen or do they look like the guy "who has no life" from the WOW episode of Southpark.

Dipstik
08-14-2013, 03:41 PM
I've already told the forum how to beat fight club, and a couple members of fight club agreed with me. First, start some drama within the syndicate... there needs to be a schism where at least half of the "permanent" (or long time) members disagree with leadership. When enough people say "screw this" and go to either join another existing syndicate or form a new one, "Fight Club" will disappear overnight. Viola! "Fight Club" is beaten, but only because it's replaced by pretty much the same people in a different group.

You'll never beat them from the outside because if anyone's willing to spend the amount of gold necessary, they'd just be invited to join. It's silly to talk about it.

GU7 F4WK3S
08-14-2013, 03:52 PM
thats hard to do because half the permanent long term members are the strongest and smartest players in that syndicate as well better more hygienic people in real life. the other half just follow. right?

Dipstik
08-14-2013, 03:53 PM
I didn't say it would be easy or even possible to do intentionally. Given enough time, though, I'd say it's almost inevitable that it will happen eventually. When fight club gets beaten, this will be the reason.

Randolph
08-14-2013, 04:55 PM
Best way to defeat fight club is to join them :-)

BigD7
08-16-2013, 07:20 AM
The only way to defeat fight club is by hunting them down in real life and threatening their life. Just like fight club and tyler durden would.

dr007
08-16-2013, 02:24 PM
Stop playing the game. FC will have no one to beat, they'll eventually lose their minds because there's no one to beat and then one of them will snap and attack one of his/her teammates and it'll create a domino effect where eventually everyone in FC are fighting each other. Down goes FC.

Please stop playing the game...then you can write a thread that FC was beaten. As I have mentioned in another post, fist step to defeating us is to win a battle. We are undefeated, that means, no one has won a fight against us. Talk about mind boggling. Yet, all the posts are about how to defeat us. You can't win the war without winning a single fight.

tvvicee
08-16-2013, 03:28 PM
thats hard to do because half the permanent long term members are the strongest and smartest players in that syndicate

Hahaa, good one! Once a 12year old in dubai finds dads black american express he can get as strong. Have an representitive fly to Japan with appointment @ CEO offer a million or two to have them create the strongest account and flush it into the system...

Or you buy 51% of the stock. ..

TMI
08-16-2013, 03:44 PM
Please stop playing the game...then you can write a thread that FC was beaten. As I have mentioned in another post, fist step to defeating us is to win a battle. We are undefeated, that means, no one has won a fight against us. Talk about mind boggling. Yet, all the posts are about how to defeat us. You can't win the war without winning a single fight.

Wait, wait, wait... Am i reading this correctly?! Fight Club has not lost a single battle?!?! Since it's inception? Since forever? I can't believe that! lol

bald zeemer
08-16-2013, 04:03 PM
Wait, wait, wait... Am i reading this correctly?! Fight Club has not lost a single battle?!?! Since it's inception? Since forever? I can't believe that! lol

I can't speak for the most recent wars, but I know that there was one or two occasions where FC was behind at about the 20 minute mark. That's pretty much the closest anyone's come.

TMI
08-16-2013, 04:14 PM
O....M....G!!!!

CCK-buttsy
08-16-2013, 06:39 PM
Get 60 of the richest people in the world, hire some button pushers to have a non stop around the clock shift and you might have a chance.

Being serious though I can't see them getting beaten anytime soon.those guys are fight club... fail

Ryno777
08-21-2013, 04:13 PM
1 issue with this I would like to point out, if FC sees for instance, sas are dropping out to save gold for the next war.
They would save their money and still win both battles

CCK-buttsy
08-21-2013, 04:35 PM
1 issue with this I would like to point out, if FC sees for instance, sas are dropping out to save gold for the next war.
They would save their money and still win both battlesuh uh, fight club ALWAYS gets the No. 1 spot

Death666
08-21-2013, 06:02 PM
Didn't FC just come in 2nd in the Urban Apocalypse...?

Dipstik
08-21-2013, 06:03 PM
No one cares about pvp

Death666
08-21-2013, 06:07 PM
No one cares about pvp

Oh, I see:cool:

Butt Futter
08-22-2013, 03:35 AM
No one cares about pvp

Except SAS

Vito Corleone
08-22-2013, 03:39 AM
Except SASSingle people...

Butt Futter
08-22-2013, 03:52 AM
Single people...

Ain't nothing wrong with a little tap and fap.

Brendan
08-22-2013, 04:25 AM
Everyone knows that Gree uses Fight Club to push up everyone's gold spending, either they are Gree employees or Gree give them free gold to make us all spend money. Wonder if they've ever been investigated for fraud....?

Captain Torgue
08-22-2013, 04:33 AM
Everyone knows that Gree uses Fight Club to push up everyone's gold spending, either they are Gree employees or Gree give them free gold to make us all spend money. Wonder if they've ever been investigated for fraud....?

another CONSPIRACY THEORY!!! this is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Butt Futter
08-22-2013, 04:41 AM

If FC makes you spend gold, stop playing this game.

AppleMacGuy
08-22-2013, 04:48 AM

This is correct - 100% undefeated so far in all battles :cool:

sister morphine
08-22-2013, 04:53 AM
That's total bs. I'd agree with you the effect has been the same as with rich people moving into a neighbourhood in real life. Their presence pushes up the cost of living for everybody; certainly in terms of housing. The end game is that those on more modest incomes get squeezed out.

It's just the same with syndicates. Just have to accept your station in this game if you can't keep up with the stupid spend-levels going down.

sister morphine
08-22-2013, 04:55 AM
This is correct - 100% undefeated so far in all battles :cool:

That's a gosh-darned lie! :cool:

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y503/SisterMorphine63/null_zpsc407509c.png

Oh, hang on.... :rolleyes:

Vito Corleone
08-22-2013, 05:11 AM
So u start fake syndicates just to be able to defeat FC?:rolleyes:

sister morphine
08-22-2013, 05:22 AM
So u start fake syndicates just to be able to defeat FC?:rolleyes:
Not at all. That was my 2-account syndicate after I left SAS. That battle I fought with just one account as was on the train at the time. Lol, I nearly put the phone away when I saw the name.

Vito Corleone
08-22-2013, 06:21 AM
Not at all. That was my 2-account syndicate after I left SAS. That battle I fought with just one account as was on the train at the time. Lol, I nearly put the phone away when I saw the name.Yes it's a scary name.:D

sister morphine
08-22-2013, 07:56 AM
Yes it's a scary name.:D
Lol, I was like... Wtf Gree! :D

Vile Lynn
08-22-2013, 10:09 AM
another CONSPIRACY THEORY!!! this is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's another one for ya'...

FC is one person with 60 accounts on 60 devices!

Dipstik
08-22-2013, 10:20 AM
FC is one person with 60 accounts on 60 devices!

I am fight club!

MattThomas08
08-22-2013, 10:23 AM
I am fight club!

You think therefore you are.

Vile Lynn
08-22-2013, 10:32 AM
I am fight club!

I knew it! What do I win?

Elastic Earl
08-22-2013, 07:19 PM
We are going into the tenth war. I don't think it is a secret how to beat us. Create a team that can beat us in a head to head battle and you will be able to get first.

Beat us heads up and it can be done. Otherwise the handicap is just too great to overcome in a four day war.

Have a great weekend everyone! See you in battle

Vito Corleone
08-23-2013, 01:31 AM
We are going into the tenth war. I don't think it is a secret how to beat us. Create a team that can beat us in a head to head battle and you will be able to get first.

Beat us heads up and it can be done. Otherwise the handicap is just too great to overcome in a four day war.

Have a great weekend everyone! See you in battle+1 to that

dr007
08-25-2013, 10:20 PM
How did it work out for you bro? Maybe next war! Or is it pvp now?

cave man kid
08-26-2013, 06:48 AM
If GREE put better PvP rewards maybe SAS could get enough good mods to try to keep up with fight club other then that the gap increases after every war and the long term members are soon to be untouchable by anyone

Dipstik
08-26-2013, 06:50 AM
If GREE put better PvP rewards maybe SAS could get enough good mods to try to keep up with fight club other then that the gap increases after every war and the long term members are soon to be untouchable by anyone

Lurk more before posting, please. You obviously have no clue what you're talking about.

Mistress Nikita
08-26-2013, 06:52 AM

You are so right! Because FC's mods makes it so hard for SAS to score points against the rest of the teams! You's smaaat!

The Billionaire
08-26-2013, 06:55 AM
If you can't beat us join us!

Fight Club 2 is on the rise and will eventually be the second place team.

See the recruitment thread

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?65373-Fight-Club-II-is-Recruiting!

MattThomas08
08-26-2013, 08:04 AM
If you can't beat us join us!

Fight Club 2 is on the rise and will eventually be the second place team.

See the recruitment thread

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?65373-Fight-Club-II-is-Recruiting!

#shamelessrecruitingposts ;)

cave man kid
08-26-2013, 04:13 PM
You are so right! Because FC's mods makes it so hard for SAS to score points against the rest of the teams! You's smaaat!

And your are doing so well at beating fight club by never beating fight club too smart for me

Mistress Nikita
08-26-2013, 04:20 PM
And your are doing so well at beating fight club by never beating fight club too smart for me

I don't have the money to even think about trying to beat FC. I don't think any team can beat FC in a head to head match. Thankfully, that isn't factored into the rankings.

cave man kid
08-26-2013, 04:30 PM
I don't see anybody beating fight club head to head I used SAS as a example that the PvP wars can still be won so as the tittle of the tread is how to beat fight club and my answer is up the other events as long as they don't win every other event the playing field will be more level and competitive just my thought as I think the op is wrong

MWWM J
08-26-2013, 10:05 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing someone else's name in the leader board for top 1. Just a change of scenery lol come SAS your the only ones who can do it.

N41LZ
08-27-2013, 03:41 AM
A bit of "extra gold" will always help SAS in their inevitable victory

Bartolo
08-27-2013, 02:12 PM
all I know is that fight club has never beaten my syn head to head.

noamlin
08-27-2013, 02:43 PM
find out where they live.
go to their houses.
beat them up.

Trev
08-27-2013, 02:53 PM
all I know is that fight club has never beaten my syn head to head.

That could be true if your syndicate is gree

CrimeFan
08-27-2013, 04:00 PM
That could be true if your syndicate is gree

Or if his syndicate is ranked like 500.

reesebutton
08-27-2013, 06:01 PM
It's really simple. Take a war off. Don't spend any money and put that towards an all out war against fight club. Frankly I'm surprised none of the top 3 that are not fc have done this. I get that the prizes are good for consistently finishing top 3, but if you value bragging rights this is the way to do it.

Not gonna work:
1. They've shown that they're willing to outspend their rivals, saving up won't help you
2. They've got massive stats, and will keep growing while you save
3. They've got all the mods stacking up against you while you save
4. They are willing to outspend you coz they're defending their unbeaten run

Only way to break this is if the game mechanics change and :
1. allow MW style destruction of units when fighting. Then put together an alliance to hit fc members and run their units down. It'll be a massive war of attrition. Alliances will be tested and it'll be quite an orgy.

2. Change mods to expire after a period of say... 1-2 wars.

Even if the leaderboard doesn't change, the drama from the fighting would be entertaining

sister morphine
08-27-2013, 10:54 PM
The only MW (and KA) units that can be destroyed are mostly low stat expendable ones. But if you believe any member of Fight Club is still taking such items into battle keep thinking that :D

panty sniffer
08-27-2013, 11:10 PM
How to beat FC:

Let Gree do it by offering 1st place prizes that are absolute crap. rinse/repeat until desired effect is obtained and they all simply quit playing.

Vito Corleone
08-28-2013, 12:32 AM
How to beat FC:

Let Gree do it by offering 1st place prizes that are absolute crap. rinse/repeat until desired effect is obtained and they all simply quit playing.In case u haven't noticed GREE's share prize is on the bottom...

DannyD
08-28-2013, 12:53 AM
Does it really bother people that much that FC is always number 1? I could give two craps. There are enough other tiers to battle for...