PDA

View Full Version : The insignificants 9608092

Sakki
08-12-2013, 02:58 PM
I was wondering if any of the top teams fought these guys!!

We saw two members with very generous defense!!

Defense leader was 12M Defense

Next person was 11M!!

We fought SUP2 and SUP3 and the highest defense was 3M.

What kind of units can give you 12M defense..?

I'm totally bamboozled and confounded!:mad::confused:

v8mustang
08-12-2013, 02:59 PM
Heard about this faction...labeled it as a hacking faction. Why have there been nothing been done about it?

Nice job, Gree.

ground_grunt2003
08-12-2013, 08:17 PM
Bumped for publicity

I am a cow
08-12-2013, 11:39 PM
we beat them and I would liketo say that hey are hackers I could hit 1 of them who had 165k defense at level 40~ he had 5 of every top scratcher prize

whitefire
08-13-2013, 01:46 AM
Penultimate war we faced them. Couldn't get the points in. Final war we got a top10 faction, lot of waiting for matchups,and then we were ........ (insert word)

Serious F
08-13-2013, 02:39 AM
Awaiting the deletion of this thread. As always no one will listen, no one will take action, no one will reply.
Generic answers to tickets is what you will get. "Looking into it" "sorry for your inconvenience".
People will get banned for telling their opinion and asking questions.

And I sit here watching the dark clouds passing by again. The sun will shine again, as always after a thunderstorm.

BoThox
08-13-2013, 02:55 AM
Awaiting the deletion of this thread. As always no one will listen, no one will take action, no one will reply.
Generic answers to tickets is what you will get. "Looking into it" "sorry for your inconvenience".

And I sit here watching the dark clouds passing by again. The sun will shine again, as always after a thunderstorm.
Yep, because this is outing someone.... by name.... ooooo.. that's like really really bad...
I never saw these guys, but it's pretty wild that there is no response from Gree.

lemonhaze
08-13-2013, 03:10 AM

And I sit here watching the dark clouds passing by again. The sun will shine again, as always after a thunderstorm. nice sig lol and giveing a bump bc this is a imp thread

Sir Jamie
08-13-2013, 03:22 AM
These need to be looked at asap GREE. I'm not going to repeat what's been said but at least have the courtesy to inform us you are looking into this! Maybe with a little feedback from moderators these threads will stop repeating themselves! These cost our faction our rightful position. We will succeed again!

Hooligany
08-13-2013, 03:23 AM
They have so many LLPs that many top 50 teams that can't beat

lemonhaze
08-13-2013, 03:40 AM
These need to be looked at asap GREE. I'm not going to repeat what's been said but at least have the courtesy to inform us you are looking into this! Maybe with a little feedback from moderators these threads will stop repeating themselves! These cost our faction our rightful position. We will succeed again! wouldnt happen to be the team that placed 50th would it?

Dutchie
08-13-2013, 04:06 AM
These need to be looked at asap GREE. I'm not going to repeat what's been said but at least have the courtesy to inform us you are looking into this! Maybe with a little feedback from moderators these threads will stop repeating themselves! These cost our faction our rightful position. We will succeed again!

We can keep doing this until we're blue in the face but it is very clear that GREE's business policy is to "say nothing" and "do nothing" apart from closing/deleting threads that violate T&Cs. Until this policy changes, which is very unlikely, nothing will change.

The only thing WE can do is to stop spending money and I will continue to refrain from spending any further money on this product until there are clear signs that things have changed.

Unfortunately for the big spenders, there is "too much at stake" and so the endless cycle of silence and the lack of perceived action will continue as their coffers keep filling up. Why fix something when in their eyes it ain't broke as revenues continue to increase with each WD event as the top teams just spend more to overcome these issues...

Gen CheeBye
08-13-2013, 05:09 AM
Met then once. Had to pick my jaw up from the ground when I saw the stats from their DL. We just stopped using gold. I am just amazed that these guys openly challenged gree to catch them. Catch me if you can.

They knew that day would not come too soon cos we all know how fast things move around here.

Gunny Smith
08-13-2013, 05:45 AM
Member of Rudedudes, we faced off with these hacks. Many of our crew blew gold scouting for targets. Not here to bash Gree. But as a group we believe there should be some sort of compensation.

Hey Gen Chee Bye, how u been?

rar
08-13-2013, 06:05 AM
Hey Gunny, awesome job for our faction, btw. Its hard to believe that at least 3 people on their team are right at level 50 and have defensive stats right at or above 1 million. There are also several others in their group that are between level 45 -80 that have defensive stats of 300-700. A few people in a faction with those kind of stats are believable, but almost the whole group? Yes, maybe Gree_d should give 100 free gold to each member of each faction that faced these cheaters to compensate us for the money we wasted fighting a faction of cheaters.

Member of Rudedudes, we faced off with these hacks. Many of our crew blew gold scouting for targets. Not here to bash Gree. But as a group we believe there should be some sort of compensation.

Hey Gen Chee Bye, how u been?

lemonhaze
08-13-2013, 06:19 AM
Hey Gunny, awesome job for our faction, btw. Its hard to believe that at least 3 people on their team are right at level 50 and have defensive stats right at or above 1 million. There are also several others in their group that are between level 45 -80 that have defensive stats of 300-700. A few people in a faction with those kind of stats are believable, but almost the whole group? Yes, maybe Gree_d should give 100 free gold to each member of each faction that faced these cheaters to compensate us for the money we wasted fighting a faction of cheaters. +1 couldnt agree more

jchow69
08-13-2013, 06:57 AM
we beat them and I would liketo say that hey are hackers I could hit 1 of them who had 165k defense at level 40~ he had 5 of every top scratcher prize

165k at level 40? That's Kingdom Age-like stats! Well, I will challenge him with my mini at level 16 with 7k/8k stats so far, but he'll be in there and also doing PAs, so most likely he'll lose and gain no XP while gaining great stats.

xlcoollx
08-13-2013, 08:59 AM
Bump up! I want to see a reply to this post by gree! Please take this action and remove the faction and its faction members

KP :)
08-13-2013, 09:03 AM
Do you really think Gree will reply?

SevenO9
08-13-2013, 10:16 AM
Sure they wont, but being too addicted to quit, venting here is my only option :-)

KFH
08-13-2013, 10:35 AM
we faced them close to the final hours, took a ss and sent it in

13Stalker
08-13-2013, 10:59 AM
Gree wont take action because their objectives are different then ours. They put this out there to make money and the hackers force the big spenders to spend more. Only two real options for us. 1) become a hack or 2) don't spend gold.

I choose to not spend gold and also note that if you take it easy and compete for top 250 or 400 you don't run into nearly as many hacker or delay issues.

Serious F
08-13-2013, 11:08 AM
Hmmm...
I bet the gold spent against this fartion is worth to stamp them as legit. too legit to quit I would say.
So we won't see, hear or read anything from the money counting peeps.

Oh...I lost a typo...but can't find it anymore.

DFI
08-13-2013, 03:50 PM
Gree wont take action because their objectives are different then ours. They put this out there to make money and the hackers force the big spenders to spend more. Only two real options for us. 1) become a hack or 2) don't spend gold.

I choose to not spend gold and also note that if you take it easy and compete for top 250 or 400 you don't run into nearly as many hacker or delay issues.

The event is such a money maker that if there was true customer service, they would staff accordingly, especially since they run it over the weekend. I am not sure you need to think deeply and do a thorough review of the account in question. The employee should quickly put a hold on the account and the faction if they feel more time is warranted. But I think the question by board members is how obvious does the hack need to be before a swifter response is made? Both to the incident but also the community? I might have made an off color joke about off shoring customer service to India in the past, but perhaps that is the better option given that the current support is so poor. You could literally hire 100-200 university grads to help create algorithms and make a quick and huge impact quite easily. Gree's motives get questioned bc of the slow response and lack of transparency. It is either that, or there are few employees who are empowered to make decisions on the spot. I don't think the users care to know the SOP of Gree but just want issues addressed. I work for a company that has our entire finance and HR back office in India. Trust me, it works.

TheOracle
08-13-2013, 04:06 PM
Many times, people get into a frenzy and label players as cheaters or hackers. We ban way more players than we ever talk about and at the same time, many players are assumed to be cheaters when they are not.

Please keep in mind that we investigate all players or factions that are reported for suspicious activity. We ban all players that we confirm are using exploits in the game.

If you have any players you suspect of cheating, please submit the evidence you have through the ticketing system and we will pull up their account and see if their stats are legitimate. If they are cheating, the'll be gone. If they're not, they'll continue to play the game.

Sir Jamie
08-13-2013, 04:26 PM
Dear The oracle.

I've noticed in your post you edited out (these were not) between your paragraphs? I'm assuming you found the player with 3 of the same unit you receive in a recent event. Yes we did take screen shots and send them in. But you at gree need to admit you have a problem with your gaming security and solve it quickly. This is only getting worse. But I thank you for your reply once you have reiterated your words. You know what...... I don't really care anymore.
The end.

Serious F
08-14-2013, 01:21 AM
Oh...what a satisfying official reply, finally. This sure is a statement which makes it clear: all is good!
No need to worry anymore.
Still I remember other game developers which make ban lists of hackers public. Hey it's just ingame names why worry.
At least the paying customer would see some progress.

Robg
08-14-2013, 01:45 AM
Yes a very strange team, I was confused. Who what how no way, really come on.😖

Hooligany
08-14-2013, 01:50 AM
Many times, people get into a frenzy and label players as cheaters or hackers. We ban way more players than we ever talk about and at the same time, many players are assumed to be cheaters when they are not.

Please keep in mind that we investigate all players or factions that are reported for suspicious activity. We ban all players that we confirm are using exploits in the game.

If you have any players you suspect of cheating, please submit the evidence you have through the ticketing system and we will pull up their account and see if their stats are legitimate. If they are cheating, the'll be gone. If they're not, they'll continue to play the game.

I have submitted tickets before on cheaters and players exploiting glitches.
I received an email reply from Gree that my ticket is closed.

I see the players still happy doing the same.

I am a cow
08-14-2013, 02:27 AM

Sure you do they have reported so many times that it is not funny (hahaha) what the F U ( K have you done?

DFI
08-14-2013, 03:32 AM
Oracle, please. The account in question is beyond reason. I can't believe it would take you or any other member more than two seconds to conclude that this is a hacker.

I too have submitted evidence to your support team, but I still get raided by the person. Let me see, 1400 of the same high level unit.... Could it possibly be a hack? Hmm.... Maybe I need to think about it just a bit more....

HGF69
08-14-2013, 04:30 AM
I think the thread on this that was removed re Too Legit To Quit named the player's former nemesis.

I'm not sure if having 3 of one thing or 50 of another makes you a hacker or not so I'll leave it to Gree to make the decision as I'm not qualified.

Mcdoc
08-14-2013, 04:41 AM
All we have seen on THIS side of the problem is threads about this particular team and other Hactions seem to get special treatment by getting locked and or deleted. Makes it "appear" that there is an attempt to HIDE the fact that there is a gaping hole in game security as hacks are easily found on Google & Youtube.

At least if you are going to lock a thread about hackers - at least make a statement:

"We appreciate you bringing this potential problem to our attention - we are taking a careful look into the issues you have reported. We are now locking this thread as we have all of the information needed to start an internal review. In the meantime, please continue to report suspicious accounts in-game via snapshots and a support ticket"

Thank you.

honest Abe
08-14-2013, 10:00 AM
Do you have the ability to see multiple boost buildings or not? Hint hint, its not just their units that need to be investigated.

jchow69
08-14-2013, 02:23 PM
Wow, this thread's still going! Can't believe CJ or Sirius hasn't already closed it!

Marcusfiahie
08-14-2013, 02:24 PM
Those are some out of this world stats!

jchow69
08-14-2013, 02:30 PM
Those are some out of this world stats!

Of course. Let's just assume dat dey did not cheat in any form. Maybe they could've camped through or spent a BS load of gold on the LE sets or events.

xlcoollx
08-14-2013, 07:22 PM
Bump up hoping to see an action done

Oceanz
08-14-2013, 07:41 PM
http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/images/07-minister.jpg

vicm23
08-14-2013, 07:49 PM
Dose he have weapons of mass destruction? I bet he dose.

Hotshots
08-14-2013, 07:49 PM
Ok TheOracle , explain to us all why some guy is running around with 200 p91 's . He's been reported so many times but his account is still going. Let me guess you looked into it and found it was legit right?

vicm23
08-14-2013, 07:51 PM
I heard he can leap tall buildings with his feet still on the ground.

Surfing
08-14-2013, 07:58 PM
Penultimate war we faced them. Couldn't get the points in. Final war we got a top10 faction, lot of waiting for matchups,and then we were ........ (insert word)

Been there.. Done that .. OUCH!

Surfing
08-14-2013, 08:15 PM

Hmmm I dont see a player with 165k Def on our intel list so dont know which one that guys was..

We did however scout these hackers in a faction getting a lot of visibility over the last few days for being a Haction.. .

...... L41 Def 345k

....... L43 Def 348k

...... L55 Def 351k

...... L48 Def 397k

... ...... L57 Def 442k

...-. L60 Def 542k

. ..... . .... L222 Def 11,422k

GREE.. Why have you not disqualified the hactions that are so broadly reported and republished the Canada winners list?

Why are you willing to lose so much player/paying customer respect to protect blantant cheaters that reap disrespect for GREE and GREE leadership?

honest Abe
08-14-2013, 09:25 PM
The best part? You can go and inventory said individuals 2000 best units, assume all he boosts are maxed and give full credit for top faction bonuses for the first 5 wars and individual unit bonuses and gues what? You get nowhere close to those numbers. Now if you add on multiples of each boost building... Ding ding ding, the math adds up... I'm sure gree is good at math?

Hmmm I dont see a player with 165k Def on our intel list so dont know which one that guys was..

We did however scout these hackers in a faction getting a lot of visibility over the last few days for being a Haction.. .

...... L41 Def 345k

....... L43 Def 348k

...... L55 Def 351k

...... L48 Def 397k

... ...... L57 Def 442k

...-. L60 Def 542k

. ..... . .... L222 Def 11,422k

GREE.. Why have you not disqualified the hactions that are so broadly reported and republished the Canada winners list?

Why are you willing to lose so much player/paying customer respect to protect blantant cheaters that reap disrespect for GREE and GREE leadership?

SevenO9
08-15-2013, 04:33 AM
For me TheOracles answer made thing worse. I reported multiple players whos units can not be aquired in any possible normal way. I know about the gold program and I am aware that you can choose units as rewards in the top tier. But that hardly explains 200+ of a certain unit.

As at least one of the player in question is still playing, he is is no hacker (per definition from TheOracle). So what is he? A Gree employee? A tester? Beta program? If any of those, why is he allowed to attack me? Why is he participating in WD events? Shouldn't an account like that keep a low profile?

More questions then answers again ...

Serious F
08-15-2013, 04:56 AM
Again...
An official ban list with name and invite code would be able to reactivate trust.
Other far more bigger games from much bigger companies have these public ban lists. I saw them!
It shows
-that the company cares about hacking
-that the company cares about legit players
-that they take action
Don't worry about any privacy issues...these are ingame names!

Wingman GRI
08-15-2013, 04:59 AM
For me TheOracles answer made thing worse. I reported multiple players whos units can not be aquired in any possible normal way. I know about the gold program and I am aware that you can choose units as rewards in the top tier. But that hardly explains 200+ of a certain unit.

As at least one of the player in question is still playing, he is is no hacker (per definition from TheOracle). So what is he? A Gree employee? A tester? Beta program? If any of those, why is he allowed to attack me? Why is he participating in WD events? Shouldn't an account like that keep a low profile?

More questions then answers again ...

I agree, it makes it worse. This player apparently has some kind of power which makes it difficult for GREE to ban the named account and faction. What is it GREE?

britton
08-15-2013, 11:08 AM
Does one get banned for posting the battle intel on the faction?

It could be on here in seconds.

MagnusDux
08-15-2013, 11:25 AM

I think only via ticketing system or else u get kiked in the nutz by G and banned for reason: none - unban time: never :)

Thief
08-15-2013, 11:26 AM

Depends on the info....you can't include players "actual name" Unless its your own player name.

So if i was battling you Britton (and that is your in game name) i should probably make your name Br*tt*n as this is a different name. They seem to be pretty strict in the forums.

Machine Gun
08-15-2013, 03:27 PM
Still no answer from gree on this faction and our tickets about them are clearly being ignored

Spazer
08-15-2013, 09:22 PM
I think I remember part of this factions name. It was named after a website. It was called Modernwarcheat.........com

heatnet
08-16-2013, 12:06 AM
I was wondering if any of the top teams fought these guys!!

We saw two members with very generous defense!!

Defense leader was 12M Defense

Next person was 11M!!

We fought SUP2 and SUP3 and the highest defense was 3M.

What kind of units can give you 12M defense..?

I'm totally bamboozled and confounded!:mad::confused:

Yes we fought them. And It was obviously that they were hackers. As a few of them were in lvl 40+ to 60+ and their def was like 700k to 800k.

whitefire
08-16-2013, 12:38 AM
Sirius,
Whenever someone goes ape on this forum because they encountered a hacker again, your standard answer is to report it to Gree and it WILL be investigated. Remember that? During the last war, I have reported several obvious hackers. One of them in a faction a little less 'insignificant' and well into the top 10.

You know what answer I received yesterday? That reinstalling the game might solve all my problems and if I still experienced, problems, I should just go XXXX myself. Oh wait, no, to again raise a ticket (which of course amounts to the same).

So Gree's official answer to a reported hacker in a top faction is to reinstall the game. Great. I'm trying very hard to stay civil here, but several very unkind words escaped my mouth when I read that insufferably inane and stupid reply. So I'm hereby calling BS. Also, you're providing more evidence that Gree does not care, does not act to protect the interests of their paying customers and even misleads them.

jjm521
08-16-2013, 01:10 AM
You guys dont get it. Gree has no incentive to do their job. Money is piling in faster than anyone can imagine. If you go to a restaurant and the food sucks, and everyone is crying about it, all the while people are pushing each other to get a seat in said terrible restaurant, what incentive do they have to make better food? Their objective is to make money and everyone keeps giving them more and more money to keep up with these hacks. Seriously, you guys cant figure it out? This is YOUR fault, not Gree's. STOP paying for the equivalent of undercooked chicken!!

Hooligany
08-16-2013, 02:01 AM
Yes we fought them. And It was obviously that they were hackers. As a few of them were in lvl 40+ to 60+ and their def was like 700k to 800k.

Are you from Apdruck?

Machine Gun
08-16-2013, 08:11 AM
Are you from Apdruck?

You mean alpdruck? The faction that also has maxed out bonuses.

Interesting that when they was called out on their questionable bonuses on a recruitment thread it was quickly nuked.

Emm

britton
08-16-2013, 08:54 AM
You mean alpdruck? The faction that also has maxed out bonuses.

Interesting that when they was called out on their questionable bonuses on a recruitment thread it was quickly nuked.

Emm

Ha ha hilarious.

We wish all of the bonuses were maxed out.

Of course the real issues is hackers in the game. If its against TOS for hacking then the offenders should be removed. If a faction benefited from those hackers those points should be removed.

Machine Gun
08-16-2013, 09:02 AM
Ha ha hilarious.

We wish all of the bonuses were maxed out.

Of course the real issues is hackers in the game. If its against TOS for hacking then the offenders should be removed. If a faction benefited from those hackers those points should be removed.

Perhaps you can list them with screen shoots in another thread alternatively I can resurrect the nuked thread using google cache as I saved the link.

Your call.

britton
08-16-2013, 09:10 AM
You're off topic again.

Blazen6199
08-16-2013, 10:34 AM
Agreed the status quot will always be the same as long as the dough is rolling in, it will take a suspension from everyone buying gold, since that will never happen why even bother complaining about it. Either 1. Live with the cheaters, 2. somehow get everyone to stop buying gold, or 3. get you a lawyer to file a lawsuit.. lol

Gen CheeBye
08-16-2013, 08:12 PM
I don't see the insignificants in the FvF top 100 team list? Vanished into thin air?

honest Abe
08-16-2013, 08:41 PM
Put up or shut up. Your spurious accusations are blatantly self serving. Why don't you comment on the 90, yes NINETY, pieces of incontrovertible evidence that you have seen. F**r bobbed and weaved and continues to every time the subject comes up even as the evidence mounts. Care to comment on that? Of course not.

Seriously?

If you want this game to be fair and square, ban all PUN members already who had been hacking since day 1. Let's all start from square one and see if PUN can still win this game. I have seen how you guys treat the rest of us while giving special priviledges to PUN members. We can spend millions in this game and still would not win against PUN. I have screenshot after screenshots of facts of cheating by PUN from manipulating gold bonuses to hacking units and yet GREE continues to protect them.

GREE says it is agaisnt the TOS for a player to accuse other players as hackers and yet dirty mcdirty who had been blatantly accusing others in their walls is still playing. J##on 1 who had been kissing R##d#r or Mr. F##ez# a## had been accusing players as hackers on their wall -- been reported several times and still playing.

Who the heck are you kidding?

Machine Gun
08-16-2013, 09:12 PM
Gree don't close tickets off about hackers when said hacker is clearly playing

Thank you for reporting this matter.

I will be looking into this faction now. We take all reports of cheating seriously and will fully investigate them. Please be aware that we do not share the results of our investigations or details of any actions taken against factions and/or the members.

I apologize for any frustration felt during the event. We were aware of this glitch with the WD points and took steps to adjust the correct scores accordingly prior to the end of the event. A list of the winning factions is now available on our forums.

As you can imagine the number of Guilds and Players during the event, you may encounter some temporary errors or glitches in the game for which our engineers are working on to get rid of all the kinks and issues in the game. We do appreciate your patience while we do our research.

I have pass this issue to our developers to look into this matter and to make sure this will not happen for the future events.

Thanks for gaming with us!

Regards,
Team GREE

honest Abe
08-16-2013, 09:14 PM
I have a collection of those.. I think they have a couple of variants

Gree don't close tickets off about hackers when said hacker is clearly playing

Thank you for reporting this matter.

I will be looking into this faction now. We take all reports of cheating seriously and will fully investigate them. Please be aware that we do not share the results of our investigations or details of any actions taken against factions and/or the members.

I apologize for any frustration felt during the event. We were aware of this glitch with the WD points and took steps to adjust the correct scores accordingly prior to the end of the event. A list of the winning factions is now available on our forums.

As you can imagine the number of Guilds and Players during the event, you may encounter some temporary errors or glitches in the game for which our engineers are working on to get rid of all the kinks and issues in the game. We do appreciate your patience while we do our research.

I have pass this issue to our developers to look into this matter and to make sure this will not happen for the future events.

Thanks for gaming with us!

Regards,
Team GREE

Machine Gun
08-16-2013, 09:15 PM
So according to gree if you buy gold you will not be banned, great stance greedy ****s

vindi
08-17-2013, 07:29 AM
i hate cheats!!!!!!! u r juz cheating urself with false wins n false faction glories at the end of the day.no respect from all.u deserve to be hauled up n be outted!its people like u who make this world such a horrible place n still continue to pollute in cyberspace.watever real life u think u hd is jiz n reality a figment of ur warped mind's imagination!
should name urself super united pathetics instead!!!!cheat n cheat.wats the point of being in a cheating faction???where's the pride?where's the real manhood?feel reli darn sorry for these who have been outted but stil in denial!

honest Abe
08-17-2013, 03:13 PM
Did you(r friend Be#d O##er) comment on the decontamination bath? You know the one where the account was scrubbed? What about the "man of many names"? Maybe I missed it? At least Ferr said he wouldn't answer which speaks volumes. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Be#d O##er challenged R##dd#er for a one on one scanning. If your "SUP rule maker, mission vision guru" is so honest, why dont he take up the challenge so we could see who is telling the truth? If you want a fair challenge, start a new game, all 60 of you in SUP1 ( excluding innocent new recruits) and lets have an honest game. And dont include micky mouse club. You up for it?

Surfing
08-28-2013, 07:43 AM
So, was there any real resolution to these issues from Canada?

Are those players now gone?

Did that faction get DQ'ed and all factions below move up one ranking?

Did all factions who were next in line to get a "Top xxx" prize get the units they earned?

Has action been take that restores credibility to the game?

Hooligany
08-28-2013, 08:17 AM
So, was there any real resolution to these issues from Canada?

Are those players now gone?

Did that faction get DQ'ed and all factions below move up one ranking?

Did all factions who were next in line to get a "Top xxx" prize get the units they earned?

Has action been take that restores credibility to the game?
Faction name changed. Didn't u notice the fvf?

honest Abe
08-28-2013, 08:46 AM
Total joke. Triple boosts blah blah blah and gree has done nothing. They must have 1000 tickets and screenshots. A little birdy said they are afraid of said individual suing them, wouldn't be surprised yet it is obviously impacting all of us.

Sal T Iguana
08-28-2013, 08:50 AM
Total joke. Triple boosts blah blah blah and gree has done nothing. They must have 1000 tickets and screenshots. A little birdy said they are afraid of said individual suing them, wouldn't be surprised yet it is obviously impacting all of us.

LoL where how