PDA

View Full Version : Facebook intergration?

elgar
08-13-2011, 09:47 AM
Hi, I was just wondering if funzio planned on keeping this game separate from Crime City Facebook or if we could or in the future could link our game with progress we have on the facebook game. I think this version is great but I would love to all my progress on facebook while playing on iOS.

Crime City Mark
08-13-2011, 01:45 PM
Our current plan is to keep them separate, but things have been known to change. Should we decide to make this change I'll post all the relevant information here on the forums.

elgar
08-13-2011, 04:50 PM
Our current plan is to keep them separate, but things have been known to change. Should we decide to make this change I'll post all the relevant information here on the forums.
Oh ok, are bosses going to added to the iphone version? Thanks for the reply.

blubird
08-13-2011, 09:34 PM
i would just like to say that if this is merged with facebook it wont be as fun because the facebook version has been around much longer and i think that will give some people a dissadvantige unless you have a facebook and you are a high level. but for the people who dont have facebook like me i wont like that change. im sorry for writting out of the blue but i hope you read this (and it makes sence)

Thanks!

elgar
08-14-2011, 09:01 PM
i would just like to say that if this is merged with facebook it wont be as fun because the facebook version has been around much longer and i think that will give some people a dissadvantige unless you have a facebook and you are a high level. but for the people who dont have facebook like me i wont like that change. im sorry for writting out of the blue but i hope you read this (and it makes sence)

Thanks!
I understand your concern but you do realize there are level limits to attacking or rob? It wouldn't really be an issue since even if facebook players had access to their high level characters, they'd only be able to fight high level characters.

(SKK)- iteachem
07-06-2012, 10:06 PM
science says this is possible