PDA

View Full Version : A Couple of useful game enhancements

Major Elvis Newton
08-12-2013, 12:36 PM
I was thinking of a few things that bug me about this game that really would make gameplay better… Or at least more convenient.

1. Make a button where you can collect all of your money from buildings at once instead of having to tap each one. I know some people probably enjoy hearing the sounds but for those of us with a lot of buildings it is kind of annoying to have to tap each one.

2. Make the map layout able to be rotated. Sometimes it is hard to tell where I can squeeze buildings because I can't easily see the boundaries of the building footprint. If I could rotate the map 360°, this would be so much easier to figure out.

3. Make the game remember the current map I'm on so that each time I want to do missions, I don't have to scroll back through all of the maps to get to the one that I want to visit next. Those who pre-stage probably understand what I'm talking about here

cage
08-12-2013, 01:31 PM
My #1 is stop having faction events EVERY weekend. This just causes burnout, and is a very, very short view from a business standpoint.

Oh, and your #3 is not a problem for me. It always remembers the last map I was on.

Zulfiqaar
08-12-2013, 01:52 PM
Id rather have:
An ally list sorter - alphabetical or level
An inventory organiser - boosts, alphabetical, strenght and chronologic
A rivals list sorter - rank or level
An separate faction messages for donations and chat...its really annoying to have some guy donate 10 blocks or 1m cash in the middle of a convo..or mid war

BoilerPaulie
08-12-2013, 01:57 PM
Oh, and your #3 is not a problem for me. It always remembers the last map I was on.

I think what they are referring to is the fact that on the MAPS screen, you have to scroll through the maps in order to go to the next one. So if you are on the 12th page of maps, you have to scroll through 11 times to get back to the 12th page. It is a little annoying. Not a huge nuisance, but it would be easy enough to fix.

BoilerPaulie
08-12-2013, 01:58 PM
Id rather have:
An separate faction messages for donations and chat...its really annoying to have some guy donate 10 blocks or 1m cash in the middle of a convo..or mid war

YES, YES, meh, and YES.

Would also like to be able to view actual stats for faction members without having to find their base in my allies list.

Rade
08-12-2013, 02:00 PM
1. I don't think Gree will create this feature since collecting money buildings was purposely made to be the way it is. Each building has to be collected individually.

2. Putting in map rotation might be a lot of work and would you be able to rotate the map when going to another person's base? If so, that would make a lot of people angry since they put a lot of time into making their buildings concealed and what not.

3. The game already remembers what map you last visited. The button that takes you to the map area remebers. Although, if you are talking about when you view the map then yes that would be something that Gree should put in.

Major Elvis Newton
08-12-2013, 06:18 PM
3. Yes I am talking about when I am viewing the map ...Or when I finish pre-staging one map and am ready to go to the next.

jjm521
08-12-2013, 06:56 PM
Id rather have:

Ditto .....

Stacey
08-12-2013, 07:03 PM
My #1 is stop having faction events EVERY weekend. This just causes burnout, and is a very, very short view from a business standpoint.

GREE sees a 600% increase in revenue during the weekend when there is a war. They bring in over 2 mil on that weekend. They won't change anything as long as that is happening.