PDA

View Full Version : SUP Racism ???

iamnasty
08-12-2013, 11:55 AM
Guys and gals, have a look in my wall and be my witness, my in-game name is Chang Xuan Ni

Cheers👀

PIRATE JUSTlCE
08-12-2013, 11:57 AM
Yes, this is how the hypocrites operate. I'm so sorry that they've done this to you. You're a fine person, a decent person. Those savages deserve to be punished. I hope you report them.

michael john
08-12-2013, 12:03 PM
Guys and gals, have a look in my wall and be my witness, my in-game name is Chang Xuan Ni

Cheers

Out of topic.....just got to bring this out.

So looks like either TBH or VFF is fighting for 10th place. So if TBH gets 11th (again!)...does that mean VFF is cheating (maybe Thief can rearrange the winners list again)....and if VFF is 11th, maybe TBH cheated too. Hmmmm...funny how this turned out.

Saint Anger
08-12-2013, 12:04 PM
Post the details here. Take the ban. It would be worth it!

pedrombv
08-12-2013, 12:13 PM
What´s to see ???? Put some pictures or your friend code. Thanks

iamnasty
08-12-2013, 12:20 PM
From SUP $acko,
back off ******

If your so strong and mighty, how come you cant face someone at your level? Insecure? Perhaps bitter about the past? Either way, you whine in your actions.

No Chich En Chong, what I am saying is that you are weak individual, because when daddy SUP spanks you, you take it out on the weaker opponents. Therefore, you are a weak character person. In my case, I am standing up to you with my weak a.s.s, because I'm not insecure and not weak. You need to take out your B.S. on your daddy

Coming from a person who has a Chinese girl and boy name in one, who was tried boycotting MW (who's the crybaby), its kind of hard to take you serious. Your a joke in this game. Know wonder people laugh at you. You contradict yourself. You say don't bully, then you do it. Your a confused person.

You give Orientals a bad wrap, change your name for the sake of the dynasty

From $avage-$UP 1
listen little boy/girl. what ever you really are You have loss now 10 times in a row to SUP/ PUN. now . give up. pull up your panties and go home now. if you continue I will knock your base off every hour Do you understand? such a childish game your playing. At least your Boss Ferr have enough respect to post to my wall that the better team has won. now you need to deal with it. Understood

From B@d B0y
dang dude they want to criticize Vulcan and here are one if there own talking trash and throwing out racial comments. lol. you know most of these boys we play against I think still suck mom tits. poor sup. as usual they can dish it but can't take it. I love the little wormy fellers comment where we are pj king on them. haha wht are they doing to us. read rippers wall not any better. keep blasting bro I'm right with ya

From F€rr
sacko and savage please post here that you withdraw your racist remarks.

From The Rlpper
lol

From $avage-$UP 1
honey you don't even know what racism is, I read the posts from my brothers I don't see it at all, Your just trying to moved the racist card away from the true racist your own Vulcan. try a new approach next time ok. don't just mimic what your team mates.clearly are and turn the table honey

PIRATE JUSTlCE
08-12-2013, 12:31 PM
I apologize for them in the name of humanity and decency.

Please report them.

They are the bullies and racists.

You are the victim.

Now EVERYONE sees how vile and evil this lot is.

From SUP $acko,
back off ******

If your so strong and mighty, how come you cant face someone at your level? Insecure? Perhaps bitter about the past? Either way, you whine in your actions.

No Chich En Chong, what I am saying is that you are weak individual, because when daddy SUP spanks you, you take it out on the weaker opponents. Therefore, you are a weak character person. In my case, I am standing up to you with my weak a.s.s, because I'm not insecure and not weak. You need to take out your B.S. on your daddy

Coming from a person who has a Chinese girl and boy name in one, who was tried boycotting MW (who's the crybaby), its kind of hard to take you serious. Your a joke in this game. Know wonder people laugh at you. You contradict yourself. You say don't bully, then you do it. Your a confused person.

From $avage-$UP 1
listen little boy/girl. what ever you really are You have loss now 10 times in a row to SUP/ PUN. now . give up. pull up your panties and go home now. if you continue I will knock your base off every hour Do you understand? such a childish game your playing. At least your Boss Ferr have enough respect to post to my wall that the better team has won. now you need to deal with it. Understood

From B@d B0y
dang dude they want to criticize Vulcan and here are one if there own talking trash and throwing out racial comments. lol. you know most of these boys we play against I think still suck mom tits. poor sup. as usual they can dish it but can't take it. I love the little wormy fellers comment where we are pj king on them. haha wht are they doing to us. read rippers wall not any better. keep blasting bro I'm right with ya

From F€rr

From The Rlpper
lol

From $avage-$UP 1
honey you don't even know what racism is, I read the posts from my brothers I don't see it at all, Your just trying to moved the racist card away from the true racist your own Vulcan. try a new approach next time ok. don't just mimic what your team mates.clearly are and turn the table honey

iamnasty
08-12-2013, 12:35 PM
I apologize for them in the name of humanity and decency.

Please report them.

They are the bullies and racists.

You are the victim.

Now EVERYONE sees how vile and evil this lot is.

PJ, thank you and always respect your words of wisdom

michael john
08-12-2013, 12:47 PM
From SUP $acko,
back off ******

From $avage-$UP 1

From B@d B0y

From F€rr

From The Rlpper
lol

From $avage-$UP 1

Wow...he does have a lot of time writing stuff in the forum..no wonder he scored too low...get busy tap tapping instead of bashing other non-SUPs.

ThorSpawn
08-12-2013, 01:15 PM

Cheers

Hey Chang Buddy! That isn't cool. Sorry you had to endure that. And I have heard lots of racist accusations about them. This is the first time I have actually SEEN IT! I hate Racism in ANY FORM! Not just against groups that I belong to. Lets see if anyone in that Faction has an appology for you. There is no shame in saying "hey, one of our guys made a mistake and we are sorry! - That is not who we are at all."
HOWEVER if they do NOT, then they CERTAINLY are not the ONLY group of Racists. I was in Dogs of War for a few hours before someone there asked me my race in the middle of them grilling me to see if I was a spy! NOT COOL! I am not going to make any accusations, you guys can think on your own! Others in the faction did apologize for the conduct of a LARGE portion of their members however, so its not the ENTIRE faction......Just a LARGE minority (at LEAST!).

CHANG, You guys might want to consider disassociating yourselves from Dogs. Ferr has worked to hard to gain the respect he has rightfully earned, to be associated with a Group that has whatever characteristic that would cause someone to ask your RACE when trying to see if you are a SPY! And since I still hope you guys overtake Pun / Sup 1, wouldn't want that association to hurt recruiting!

iamnasty
08-12-2013, 01:18 PM
More,

From $UP $acko
@ Ferr, My comments are more offensive then racist. If it came out that way, I gladly apologize. He attacked me first with his words and put words in my mouth about SUP. I fight my own battles and don't like to be messed with. If he can't take the HEAT, why create one? @Cheung, only a game and wanted to get under your skin. Don't pull the race card at a person who has a oriental name like Sacko. lol

If you believe it's racism (which is Not), lets see how far that gets you. As for your name being spelled wrong, spell check can spell a lot of things wrong as well. Advise from me to you, get over it and move on. Also, Why did you involve others into this? This is between me and you. Keep it that way.

SmoothCriminal
08-12-2013, 01:28 PM
Have i missed something? Wheres the racism????

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-12-2013, 02:20 PM
Have i missed something? Wheres the racism????

Why the need to bring up Chang's background at all? If I'm trash talking a black person in the game, it shouldn't matter that's he's black. You won't see me remark on his race AT ALL.
That's just inappropriate.

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-12-2013, 02:36 PM
Here is the comment from Savage:

.................................................. ..........................................

Now, allow us to swap out Chang's name for let's say....... Tyrone Darnique. Mind you, I just asked the black man sitting right next to me for what he would consider a name associated with a black man and a black woman.)
Perhaps inserting another 'racially associated name' in the same context might give us something to ponder.

.................................................. .............................................

No , TyJeezy Sha'NayNay, what I am saying is that you are weak individual, because when daddy SUP spanks you, you take it out on the weaker opponents. Therefore, you are a weak character person. In my case, I am standing up to you with my weak a.s.s, because I'm not insecure and not weak. You need to take out your B.S. on your daddy

Coming from a person who has a Black girl and boy name in one, who was tried boycotting MW (who's the crybaby), its kind of hard to take you serious. Your a joke in this game. Know wonder people laugh at you. You contradict yourself. You say don't bully, then you do it. Your a confused person.

You give Blacks a bad wrap, change your name for the sake of the Africa.

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-12-2013, 02:39 PM
Same thing, different names. Offensive, racist? You be the judge. Just thought it would out a sharper point on it if we tried the same comments with a different race.

What say you? How would you spcategorize the comments towards Chang?

BAZINGA!!

whitefire
08-12-2013, 02:49 PM
Although it's clearly pathetic, weak, immature and probably reveals a deeper psychological problem, i would say no. But then again, thete's a big cultural component involved too and i'm not an american. I would think that a few words we use to describe people with other racial backgrounds may be considered offensive and racist in the us, while found absolutely normal by everyone here including those being described. That may be because racism isn't such a big problem everywhere as in, say the us.

I'm not trying to bash you us folks btw. We invented the word apartheid after all but thankfully don't have the kkk.

CJ54
08-12-2013, 03:04 PM
If someone leaves something questionable or outright wrong on your wall, report it to support. We can and do take action against accounts that violate our language policies. The forums are not the place to report in-game policy violations.

More locally, I'd also like to remind everyone that making/using duplicate forums accounts (particularly to get around bans) is not okay. It can result in all of your accounts being banned, at the discretion of the mods.