PDA

View Full Version : Thank You to SUP III

SGT Rud
08-12-2013, 11:49 AM
We are currently a top 400 faction. _____Not a complaint thread_____ I wanted to congratulate SUP III on their victory over us. Currently in battle, You have 1/2 the amount of points in this match as we have in the whole weekend. I have incurred 30 losses, while I can see you have taken a liking to a few other members who now have 400 more losses than they did before this battle. We did manage to break your wall, and find a soft target in which we could score our 4K points in this round. I hope one day, my stats will be high enough to actually compete against you in a fair fight. It was fun to see your points climb.

I was really being serious. Great job on the win. I really did have fun with the whooping.

Corsair
08-12-2013, 12:22 PM
I thought your name was familiar. :) Our apologies to Superlillis and Stefan. If not for you guys and a very late matchup we'd have been on the outside looking in. We owe y'all a beer. Cheers! :D

SGT Rud
08-12-2013, 12:32 PM
I passed you msg along to our team. It was a pleasure, even with the huge loss. I took a screen shot, for record, I have never had that happen. Really something.

And Lillis went from 400 losses to 3000 losses in 5 minutes.

Lucky4u
08-12-2013, 12:44 PM
'twas a battle to remember Sgt.rud...and thanks to your faction

k9elite
08-12-2013, 01:25 PM
Yes we also fought you this campaign it was fun watching the stars jump I think it was our second to blast or 3rd to last we faced you as well it was nice giving a top team a run fro their money took a screens hot to remember it think ya beat us by 3000 points lol defiantly one of the best battles I've been in.

Lucky4u
08-12-2013, 01:48 PM
On the brighter side,that's what you called a nice battle..Ty to your team too

BSG123
08-12-2013, 01:55 PM
Thanks for being good sports! If we are ever to cross paths again, hopefully the lot of you level up quite a bit before then ^_^

Generik79
08-12-2013, 02:04 PM
I want to apologize to superlillis from the bottom of my heart. I know you lost many thousands in units during that battle. I appreciated this thread mightily. Thank you all for being competitive, fighting despite the odds, and taking it on the chine. We had to have it. Any other set of circumstances, we wouldn't have done what we did to you, but the fact that you respond in this way is epic. God bless you and your faction!

Emmerich
08-12-2013, 02:08 PM
Hopefully you all let superlillis off the hook from making faction donations while recouping his losses! :p

button
08-12-2013, 02:15 PM
War Warblers what is your faction code? and do you have any openings? And if it means anything superlillis probably had over 20 vaults of gold used for them alone during that battle. So they should feel good about how much they are worth

Joe Op
08-12-2013, 02:28 PM
.... I hope one day, my stats will be high enough to actually compete against you in a fair fight....

I hope you realised that the units and the bonuses (for less then top10, from now on even less then top3) give you more defense then attack? You have to buy hundreds of LE sets, do LTQ's to the end, perform well in faction events and upgrade your LE Building to lvl10 to catch up. LMAO!

You know what i meen; the bank always wins...

Viva,
Joe

fuzzlenutz
08-12-2013, 02:57 PM
You are some of the Best Sports I have seen in the game !
Thank You !

senex morosus
08-12-2013, 04:04 PM
I would like to say that first of all, warblers was not a faction we were expecting. We waited for thirty minutes and did not match and there was 28 minutes on the clock to go until WD is over. It had to be this faction for whatever reason But given the fact most of us are high level players, we just had to attack your top two players based on their levels. We were so close to dropping out of top 10 that it was a desperate attempt to make as much points as possible during the final minutes. Wish you guys and gals in Warblers The best in upcoming battles and hopefully GREE can make this fair on other factions and not let us match top 400 factions in the future.

Captnmorgan
08-12-2013, 05:55 PM
It was a pleasure battling yall. I always wondered what it was like against the elite groups and now I know. Next time will bring a few boxes of bandaids and beers for after.

It truly was a fun last battle even though we lost, and it was very nice to see the way yall comened us at the end. Glad to see some great sports and classy people for a change.

LuLu:)
08-12-2013, 06:00 PM
Thank you Sgt.Rud and War Warblers!! That was a stressful final hour. The waiting to get paired and then waiting some more. Falling out of T10 and thinking we weren't going to get matched. You guys took it pretty hard once we realized we were still in it. SupIII has a great group of guys and ladies with the fastest fingers I've ever seen and I'm glad I've had the chance to war with them. Best of luck War Warblers!

Captnmorgan
08-12-2013, 06:04 PM
Thank you lulu and dont worry we are giving Superlillis a break. Yall threw it down like I've never seen before.

SGT Rud
08-12-2013, 07:00 PM
It really is nice to see the sportsmanship you guys have shown. The Warblers commend you. See you on the field of battle next time. Congrats on the top 10.

Ryans67
08-12-2013, 07:20 PM
Since I cant buy you a virtual beer, I will stop by and buy your entire group a bonus.

Thanks for being great sports about the shellacking. :D

Captnmorgan
08-12-2013, 07:41 PM
It was an epic fight to watch. Like watching pros play a good high school team. There isnt a way to be mad.

Corsair
08-12-2013, 08:02 PM
Captnmorgan, we know what you mean. It's all about perspective. We drew PUN once for first battle. They put up 4 million on us. On the other hand, we once came within 70k of beating them. That was fun. ;)

Kevin Harvey
08-12-2013, 08:29 PM
Since I cant buy you a virtual beer, I will stop by and buy your entire group a bonus.

Thanks for being great sports about the shellacking. :D

I will donate 100mill to you faction as well. What I enjoy most about this game is the true sportsmanship. It has never been just a handful of members that keep up TOP10. It is playing with members that are all ready to do what it takes to keep us successfull.

Aka: #1 Canes Fan

Captnmorgan
08-12-2013, 09:03 PM
And the Warblers are not Top 10 but we are going as high as we can and getting better everyday. We have a wonderful core group and have built upon that to be what we are...almost top 250 now. We will achive it!!

bison1847
08-12-2013, 09:49 PM
Warblers I was happy to donate a large sum of cash as you all behaved like gentleman of the highest order after that final very one sided battle at the end of the Canada war! Either way I am glad to see there are still some good sports left in this game! Please buy something good with my donation and good luck!

Richj
08-13-2013, 04:54 AM
War Warblers. You are a truly class act. Well done for taking it on the chin and not moaning about it. I do feel sorry for a few of your members as they took the full force of our determination to finish in the top 10. I will drop by your faction later on and make a large donation. Once again thanks for being great sports.

Aka SUP RSJ.

lemonhaze
08-13-2013, 05:30 AM
We are currently a top 400 faction. _____Not a complaint thread_____ I wanted to congratulate SUP III on their victory over us. Currently in battle, You have 1/2 the amount of points in this match as we have in the whole weekend. I have incurred 30 losses, while I can see you have taken a liking to a few other members who now have 400 more losses than they did before this battle. We did manage to break your wall, and find a soft target in which we could score our 4K points in this round. I hope one day, my stats will be high enough to actually compete against you in a fair fight. It was fun to see your points climb.

I was really being serious. Great job on the win. I really did have fun with the whooping. dont feel bad buddy we faced sup2 and i took 5000 loses that battle alone

S&H Max
08-13-2013, 06:25 AM
We are the lucky one that draw SUP1 for the final match up, lets say they were easy on us, they kind of have a good neouph lead on the next one. But to make sure to stay top25 facing them, ouch lets say there were no easy target!

BlackArrow
08-13-2013, 06:52 AM
Kudos to both of your teams 👍

This is how this game should be played.

west coast girl
08-13-2013, 09:09 AM
Love these postings. It is a game after all. Not everyone was happy with match ups this war but what are you going to do. Nice to see positive postings great job to all teams.

Chrissy
08-13-2013, 10:48 AM
That was the highlight of the war for me! I never thought I'd get to fight pirates. We appreciate everything you guys have done for us. Thanks for the experience!

Brady
08-13-2013, 11:09 AM
THE LAST FIGHT
just a little story about that last fight, my son who use to play MW was sitting on the couch with me when we were waiting on the last matchup. Then I showed him who we were fighting and he jumped off the couch! He couldnt believe it and he said call Rud you guys can beat them!! Well about 5 mins later he said no, dont call him, its over, but you guys are famous! you got to fight the Pirates! Thanks for the fight and thanks for the CLASS ACT you displayed afterwards.

Lucky4u
08-13-2013, 11:18 AM
Thanks for sharing that story Brady..hats off to you and your faction...nice to visit the forum again with this kind of threads.

maddog081
08-13-2013, 01:24 PM
This thread is the best I have ever read on here. And people say the pirates are a-holes...........

Corsair
08-13-2013, 08:08 PM
LOL, that's a cool story Brady, thanks for sharing. We will always remember that battle and the name War Warblers.

ptong
08-13-2013, 08:59 PM
Touche! Heart warming and inspiring .... got a nasty feeling we might run into the big guns in India .... LOL .... looking forward to the heartier and warmer side of this game! :D

lemonhaze
08-13-2013, 09:02 PM
This thread is the best I have ever read on here. And people say the pirates are a-holes........... ya man they jsut dont know them really..ferr hates them bc he loses about 200m a day to them lol ACE has always been a great faction..there use to be a guy name Alex on there team he still may be idk i havent seen or talk to him..but he come to my base and my lvl 5&6 AC was due for collection..well he sent me a message and said collect..i was online i was just busy reading something on the forum here and let it slip my mind..but that went a long way with me just the respect and coolness of a kind gesture like that..all the guys in ACE/SUPIII are top notch people and if i ever left my faction i am in supIII would be the place i would wanna go..great read here in this thread..this proves the forum still has some very classy guys on it..for a min or two i thought the trolls and haters had taken it over glad i was proved wrong..ever person in this thread gets RESPECT from me for what its worth..congrats to both teams

Richj
08-14-2013, 02:19 AM
This thread is the best I have ever read on here. And people say the pirates are a-holes...........

We are a- holes.! Don't tell people that we are nice. It's taken us ages to get a bad rep. Lol

SUP RSJ.

Wingman GRI
08-14-2013, 02:55 AM
Instead of thanking each other, you guys should thank GREE. I understand this was the first time that a match up took place 30 minutes before war end and the points counted for a war which only took 27 minutes. Another glitch?

keeskiller
08-14-2013, 03:00 AM
nice thread really like it, i would like to have somebody donate 100 million in my faction but i did'not face any top faction

Richj
08-14-2013, 03:22 AM
Instead of thanking each other, you guys should thank GREE. I understand this was the first time that a match up took place 30 minutes before war end and the points counted for a war which only took 27 minutes. Another glitch?

The "Glitch" as you put it was more to do with declaring with 68 minutes left on the clock and not getting matched up until 27 minutes left?! Our fault ? I think not!

Generik79
08-14-2013, 06:16 AM

Do not troll this thread wingman. Come on.

I've been involved in wars with 3 factions and in each we have faced a shortened battle after declaring BEFORE the final hour. Those factions include: US WOLVERINES (Brazil, 55 min battle), TIER ONE (VFF) (Greenland, 42 min battle), and SUPIII (Canada, 27 min battle). All declared before the hour mark (as the system requires or it will not work) and all then matched after more or less time waiting to be paired up. Simple. As the OP stated, they, a top 400 faction, also declared before the hour and waited the same amount of time we did to be matched up. Q.E.D.

Wingman GRI
08-14-2013, 06:46 AM
Do not troll this thread wingman. Come on.

I've been involved in wars with 3 factions and in each we have faced a shortened battle after declaring BEFORE the final hour. Those factions include: US WOLVERINES (Brazil, 55 min battle), TIER ONE (VFF) (Greenland, 42 min battle), and SUPIII (Canada, 27 min battle). All declared before the hour mark (as the system requires or it will not work) and all then matched after more or less time waiting to be paired up. Simple. As the OP stated, they, a top 400 faction, also declared before the hour and waited the same amount of time we did to be matched up. Q.E.D.

This time I tried to be serious....