PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible?

CJ D
08-12-2013, 10:01 AM
For a guy in mid war to have gained a northern soldier and a recovery force trooper? Just curious. He jumped 100k in stats in a couple minutes and we have the screen shots before and after and both these units popped up. Now, I know we got northern soldier in the ltq, but just wondering if the boost buildings being down could have dropped these units off the list. Btw....this was a 50% jump in stats. Not 100k in a 1 million stat guy. From 200k to 300k.

MagnusDux
08-12-2013, 10:05 AM
For a guy in mid war to have gained a northern soldier and a recovery force trooper? Just curious. He jumped 100k in stats in a couple minutes and we have the screen shots before and after and both these units popped up. Now, I know we got northern soldier in the ltq, but just wondering if the boost buildings being down could have dropped these units off the list. Btw....this was a 50% jump in stats. Not 100k in a 1 million stat guy. From 200k to 300k.

Now we battling some LLp faction, last guy on list i attack He was level 54 I think and all he had in his inventory was 40 Interpol Harriers. Each one is 20,000 attack and 15,102 defense. How the hell do you get 40 of those?

Why you don't punish those factions?!?

Viet Best Faction

Player F3AR only 10 allies, lvl 54 - how do you all feel about such, there was another @ some faction named US army bullies or somehting like that with lvl 56 and P91 pounder, harrier jet, stryker... WTF ?!?

CJ D
08-12-2013, 10:13 AM
For all the posts about how they have fixed glitches and holes, this has, by far, been the worst battle I have seen in regards to hackers. Not saying this guy is at all, but just in general.

MagnusDux
08-12-2013, 11:19 AM
For all the posts about how they have fixed glitches and holes, this has, by far, been the worst battle I have seen in regards to hackers. Not saying this guy is at all, but just in general.

More and more factions I see with something like this: 4106 :(:confused:

shoe
08-12-2013, 11:21 AM
Now we battling some LLp faction, last guy on list i attack He was level 54 I think and all he had in his inventory was 40 Interpol Harriers. Each one is 20,000 attack and 15,102 defense. How the hell do you get 40 of those?

Why you don't punish those factions?!?

Viet Best Faction

Player F3AR only 10 allies, lvl 54 - how do you all feel about such, there was another @ some faction named US army bullies or somehting like that with lvl 56 and P91 pounder, harrier jet, stryker... WTF ?!?

I have a screen shot of this. I attacked him also. Let me know if you want it!!

MagnusDux
08-12-2013, 11:22 AM
I have a screen shot of this. I attacked him also. Let me know if you want it!!

I just posted it above, see link

shoe
08-12-2013, 11:28 AM
I just posted it above, see link

I see that... I must have been "typing" at the same time. I just saw this post (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?64327-Check-out-this-Hacker....) with image attached as well. Frustrating for someone who just spent some hard earned money on this war. :-/