PDA

View Full Version : Declared War : Spawning issues

General Raub
08-11-2013, 05:37 PM
Faction has been having a lot of issues with war starting. We declare war and have waited up to as long as 40 minutes?!?! Anyone else having this issue ? We currently have been sitting for 25 minutes now!! Its Ridiculous !!

erickd271
08-11-2013, 05:48 PM
We declared a battle 30 minutes ago and it still hasn't started. Currently top 25

General Raub
08-11-2013, 05:51 PM
we about to hit the 40minute mark.. we top 25 as well! But i do see pun 1/2 moving tho...

45 minutes now

General Raub
08-11-2013, 05:58 PM
Chatter is that everyone outside the top 10 are having issues !

Georgia Boyz
08-11-2013, 06:17 PM
We have not been able to battle since Fri. At 8:30 eastern time,war declared is froze

Talon3214
08-11-2013, 06:21 PM
Our factions total time for waiting for match ups is nearing a total of two wars. This could total up to a total amount of a good amount of gold that I intend on filing a complain with Gree for. If they do not reimburse me a considerable amount, I will go to Apple (again). This, along with the Point Payout, has become a total pathetic of a war!!!

Hooligany
08-11-2013, 10:53 PM
Having that problem too. Happened 3 times already.
And also a number of factions we fight for 3 times in a day

General Raub
08-12-2013, 05:53 AM
here we go again ... wtf !!!

sitting at 30 mins ... while top 10 are all moving ... BS!

General Raub
08-12-2013, 06:11 AM
this is beyond Ridiculous!! Sitting in top 20 and now losing ground to top 25 and time is ticking away ! This is f*@#$$% stupid !!!!!!

45 mins

Talon3214
08-12-2013, 11:27 AM
We declared war and had to wait 12 minutes causing us to finish what we had hoped would be our NEXT TO LAST war, with 57 minutes to spare.....MEANING, no new wars could be declared. This probably means that we will lose our place in the Top 25. Let's not forget my last post, that this happened 4 times before, causing my faction to miss out on maybe a total of 3 battles already, in which we had been averaging 125K points depending on who we were matching up with (which is an entirely differen't argument).

Gree...you seriously screwed some factions and customers over on this one!! Expect a long drawn up complaint on this one. Read it over carefully instead of some ridiculous automated reply based on what you this the topic is. Depending on how your respond, your saved/printed reply will be forwarded to Apple. I personally ONLY buy Gold for wars. Wars are for Points. You can't get points if you aren't being matched up in an appropriate amount of time...and if you aren't being matched up in an appropriate amount of time, you are missing out on valuable wars!!!

This is where you come GREEdy...If we (the VALUABLE) customers are missing out on wars to spend the Gold we are buying to get the cheap @$$ points you are giving us, we are going to stop buying your Gold. I know I am for a while...because right now, I want a refund...just like I wanted on that LTQ several months back, where you offered a slap-in-face refund instead. I suggest you offer a real refund this time around and not make us go to Apple, like I did. I missed out on opportunities to spend my gold. Mecause the point-payouts were HORRIBLE this war for some odd reason, I waited for prime opportunities...which were few and far between....even fewer because we waited FOREVER in between each war...

HayeZeus
08-12-2013, 12:01 PM
Just FYI - Gree will NOT refund gold for these issues. Happened to us last war and we nearly lost top 100. Had to drop a ton of extra gold because we got screwed twice in the last 3 battles. One war neither team was able to score ANY points. We got matched up, and no one could hit the other team. We finished with 0 points each. Then the last war we finally got matched with 30 minutes left in the war. We had to drop a ton of gold to make up for these issues, and Gree told us "We have notified our developers of the issue but cannot refund any gold"

Nonsense.

HayeZeus
08-12-2013, 12:02 PM
We had 20 people or so put multiple tickets in for this and all got the same response.

Talon3214
08-12-2013, 12:22 PM
Yea, Ive been told answers like that before, and thats called being given the run-around aka avoiding the issue. I print things like that up and take screen shots and forward things like that to Apple. I have gottan refunds before from Apple, who then opens a formal investigation into Gree. Apple takes pride in having Apps in their store who don't piss off their customers. Not everyone can make into Apples App store...unlike the Android market. If you don't get answers from Gree, go to Apple!!!! SCREEN SHOT, save your e-mails, forward to Apple. It worked for me. Just saying. By the way Gree...since you're reading this. Take a moment and read it all again and learn from it.

So yea, Gree didn't refund you...I don't expect them to refund me this time either...they aren't in the business of refunding. I only go through them because its politics. When I go to Apple, politics dictates I must say I gave Gree(dy) the opportunity to do the right thing...politics dictates I went up the chain...I gotta have the ducks in a row every time to get my refund.

michael john
08-12-2013, 12:51 PM
Faction has been having a lot of issues with war starting. We declare war and have waited up to as long as 40 minutes?!?! Anyone else having this issue ? We currently have been sitting for 25 minutes now!! Its Ridiculous !!

On top of that, some of the faction members were dropped (not banned) from the battle. Poor players spent gold but did not receive their rewards.