PDA

View Full Version : something smells fishy

jayrok
08-11-2013, 04:47 PM
Why would someone want to take over leadership of a team when they are already a top 50 team member? Are they trying to steal a syndicate? Be careful all...there are wolves in sheeps clothing. Once someone is a leader they can drop everyone and steal the club with the bonuses. To those wanting the leadership spot...why isn't being an officer good enough? Why cant you battle a few times and prove your worth? Pm me and I'll tell you what I think I've stumbled across. Stay honest people...its a game.

And to gree support. If someone conducts a fraudulent takeover would you be able to correct the situation after reviewing the dialogue between the two parties. Misrepresentation is potentially a serious offense. Cheers all. Stay classy...dipstick, trying is good enough.

C Rebels
08-11-2013, 04:51 PM
Simple solution is not to make someone else a leader of your syndicate.

I am struggling to understand why someone would hand the leadership over to someone new in their team.
Would you give someone you bank account details and expect your account not to get ripped off?

Dipstik, insert comment below please...

OBAMASMAMA
08-11-2013, 04:59 PM
Why would someone want to take over leadership of a team when they are already a top 50 team member? Are they trying to steal a syndicate? Be careful all...there are wolves in sheeps clothing. Once someone is a leader they can drop everyone and steal the club with the bonuses. To those wanting the leadership spot...why isn't being an officer good enough? Why cant you battle a few times and prove your worth? Pm me and I'll tell you what I think I've stumbled across. Stay honest people...its a game.

And to gree support. If someone conducts a fraudulent takeover would you be able to correct the situation after reviewing the dialogue between the two parties. Misrepresentation is potentially a serious offense. Cheers all. Stay classy...dipstick, trying is good enough.

Yep.. Sure... Ok.. Dipstik you got some popcorn to pass please?

jayrok
08-11-2013, 05:12 PM
Oh...I think its silly to pass a team over....there is a guy trying this scam right now and I'm trying to find a legit reason for this action. All I can find is an underhanded attempt at taking what isn't theirs.

Randolph
08-11-2013, 05:20 PM
So who is it?

Smarty Pants
08-11-2013, 05:20 PM
Ok guys you got me, I'll give the syndicate back.

scott(ST6)
08-11-2013, 05:21 PM
They probably want your syndicate so they can sell it on ebay for millions of dollars

Dipstik
08-11-2013, 05:55 PM
I ran a clan in... A similar game once and accidentally made baroness leader once. Surprisingly, everything ended well!

jayrok
08-11-2013, 06:08 PM
If yer serious about names that's pm. No names on forum. I offered to let him battle and contribute for a couple rounds but this guy wants only leadership. Just smells fishy.

Joseph the broseph
08-11-2013, 06:08 PM
I ran a clan in... A similar game once and accidentally made baroness leader once. Surprisingly, everything ended well!

Was fun to be there. Didnt know B was leader, Im sure that was interesting. How many "unzips" were involved?

C Rebels
08-11-2013, 06:24 PM
If yer serious about names that's pm. No names on forum. I offered to let him battle and contribute for a couple rounds but this guy wants only leadership. Just smells fishy.

Maybe he thought he could do a better job and there was no fish involved at all?? Just a rat, penguin and an aardvark

Madsonovich
08-11-2013, 06:41 PM
Had such a conversation with someone yesterday. Politely declined. It wasn't a bad deal if you want a reason to no longer be associated with your own syndicate...

Legen...dary
08-11-2013, 07:11 PM
When someone asks me to make them leader (happened once) I simply say no. period. end of story. It's really that simple. If they won't stop pestering you then kick them! I don't really understand the problem here... I almost accidentally promoted one of my officers to Leader, once, after they left out on a mission and came back. I could understand a ticket to support if they wouldn't give you the syndicate back. "Hey, I clicked the wrong button and now this other guy is leading the syndicate that I created on the first day. Could you fix my mistake?"

In your scenario, why would you even consider handing over leadership or listen to one word the guy has to say?

Madsonovich
08-11-2013, 07:18 PM
In your scenario, why would you even consider handing over leadership or listen to one word the guy has to say?

It was a little like that first time I learned about that poor prince stranded on the banks of the Niger River...

jayrok
08-12-2013, 08:15 AM
No no, I won't hand over my reigns. Just wondering why someone would, especially to an outsider just looking to be leader...just putting the scenario out there since its going on right now.

SC4R
08-12-2013, 12:32 PM
Yes, please take over my wonder team... NOT!

dgwalker
08-12-2013, 01:02 PM
If someone you don't know asks to be made leader of your syndicate and you are dumb enough to make them leader...... then your syndicate is probably in better hands.

jayrok
08-12-2013, 01:51 PM
Good point...so....in conclusion, don't give away your syndicate....I think this thread has outlived the topics usefulness. Cheers

Mistress Nikita
08-12-2013, 04:31 PM
On a related note, what is the current bid on the top syndicate that is for sale?

Olrancid
08-12-2013, 05:39 PM
Its a game, why deal with drama and stress. Boot them and move on to a new topic???? Really