PDA

View Full Version : building upgrade boost

trueblue
08-11-2013, 10:34 AM
my naval research centre was coming to the end of its upgrade (lvl8). so i took a note of my def stats.
once upgrade finished i checked my def stats again,..low and behold NO CHANGE, ok i thought maybe i need to log out and log back in again for the changes to happen,...nope no change.
so thats a lot of time and money wasted for nothing.

anyone else had this problem,..pisses me off.

xxinterfector
08-11-2013, 10:39 AM
Yep
Upgraded my genetics lab .. no change after the upgrade.
I dont know what has happened to gree .. they really need to wake up and have to fix a alot of issues

swag
08-11-2013, 10:40 AM
I use android, these are my experiences.

When I upgrade a boost building, I notice an IMMEDIATE increase in stats. So as soon as I start an upgrade to the next level, my stats increase. This means that my stats dont increase once the building finishes upgrading and instead increases as soon as the building starts upgrading.

I am, however, unsure whether the stats account for the boost building as soon as it is built. Maybe your stats show 127k but you only hit for 125k until the building finishes. I am unable to verify this due to the message stat variation.

Hope you understand

-----

KFH
08-11-2013, 11:29 AM
on IOS all boosts level ten i only started noticing stat increase after i did the level 10 buildings, but i wasn't paying much attention before

out of names
08-11-2013, 12:10 PM
pretty sure those boost buildings are for attack, not defense

SPWD
08-11-2013, 12:24 PM
I'm with swag on this,I've just done my naval research centre and its literally just finished and no increase BUT It did go up when I started the upgrade.

Also if I upgrade a unit building I can buy the unit that should be unlocked at the end immediately,just another f.uxxup from gree,also just discovered that the vault limit is 90 million,WHY when some of the upgrade costs are more than that for level 2,they seriously need to increase it!

spcmorris
08-11-2013, 12:31 PM
Naval Research Center (Increases Sea Unit Power) [Attack]
Genetics Lab (Increases Infantry Power) [Attack]
Electronics Factory (Increases Ground Unit Power [Attack]
Airship Hangar (Increases Air Unit Power) [Attack]

You should notice a change in your attack stats, not defense.

spcmorris
08-11-2013, 12:33 PM
I'm also on Android.. so I'll try to remember to check before I upgrade another boost building to see if it's the same way. You would think it wouldn't show the difference in stats until the upgrade is finishing... but nothing surprises me.

trueblue
08-11-2013, 02:19 PM
either way, neither attack or defence increased

DaBoss!
08-11-2013, 02:25 PM
I use android, these are my experiences.

When I upgrade a boost building, I notice an IMMEDIATE increase in stats. So as soon as I start an upgrade to the next level, my stats increase. This means that my stats dont increase once the building finishes upgrading and instead increases as soon as the building starts upgrading.

I am, however, unsure whether the stats account for the boost building as soon as it is built. Maybe your stats show 127k but you only hit for 125k until the building finishes. I am unable to verify this due to the message stat variation.

Hope you understand

-----

It's the same for me with my money buildings. My IPH goes up directly when I build our upgrade a money building.

BigTex87
08-11-2013, 03:06 PM
Boost buildings upgrade both Attack and Def...except to composite which is def only

Chris_
08-11-2013, 03:26 PM
Boost building increase attack and defense. My last upgrade gave me a 3k attack and 4k defense boost

Powerbang
08-11-2013, 04:46 PM
Android user here and I have noticed that my money buildings credit my IPH immediately upon starting construction. However my Naval Reseach Center provided no boost to my attack or defense stats when I began construction, nor did it provide a boost once construction completed.

Just another awesome random glitch for Android.

bushobama
08-11-2013, 09:37 PM
Naval Research Center (Increases Sea Unit Power) [Attack]
Genetics Lab (Increases Infantry Power) [Attack]
Electronics Factory (Increases Ground Unit Power [Attack]
Airship Hangar (Increases Air Unit Power) [Attack]

You should notice a change in your attack stats, not defense.

you couldn't be more wrong ): you mistakenly interpreted power to mean attack strength.

spcmorris
08-11-2013, 10:08 PM
you couldn't be more wrong ): you mistakenly interpreted power to mean attack strength.
My interpretation may possibly be wrong.. correction please? What does "power" mean in this instance?

Powerbang
08-11-2013, 10:15 PM
My interpretation may possibly be wrong.. correction please? What does "power" mean in this instance?

Overall performance... IE: attack & defense