PDA

View Full Version : "Rise a Knight" - New Guild

Eldaran
08-11-2013, 10:10 AM
Rise as a Knight and follow the Code :)
A friendly guild for competitive and very active players.

You can't put down the game, adding 10 or more levels per week? You are here for the long term, determined to go to level 100 and to max your legendaries+? Level 30+ can apply and we will help you to get there.

What is our goal?
Being competitive with active level 100+ players and legendary+ armor. You don't have to be a gem spender but everyone should spend available gems on level 3 training fields as a priority and contribute.

Guild Master:
Eldaran
Level 140+
Armor: epic, BKale+, some legendary+
Castle: 11 training fields, 4 armories, 1 dungeon (all level 3)

How to apply:
1. PM Eldaran
2. Leave a message in the thread
3. Apply with the guild

Let us have fun together and rise a new guild.

Eldaran
08-20-2013, 01:06 AM
UPDATE
9 days have passed. We are level 10 with a core of very active players. 4th level of elements bought. We made it to the TOP 1000 in the Guild War in our first week for a start.

We are recruiting again. We are also looking for a solid guild sentinel lvel 80+ who is more interested in developing a young guild than lining up for an established one. And not to forget, there is a 15% sentinel bonus.

ddaddy2420
08-20-2013, 05:32 AM
PM sent on joining you guys.

Cantley
08-20-2013, 05:59 AM
Would love to discuss this with you my ID is 855-827-322 our guild is NSGuild 153894815

Noirlust
08-22-2013, 12:45 AM
Hi Eldaran, just added you ingame.

name is Noirlust

Darym
08-22-2013, 04:37 AM
Hi! Interested in joining. My ign is Darym. Applied to the guild! Super active and leveling fast. I'm 63 now

Eldaran
08-24-2013, 11:00 AM
UPDATE
Day 13. We are level 13, so far adding a level every day. 6 levels of bonuses. More advanced players.

The Guild is rising and has 2 open spots again. We still have leadership positions open and will give them to our most active players. If you are interested in rising with a new iOS guild instead of lining up for an established one: here is an opportunity!

ddaddy2420
08-29-2013, 05:50 AM
We are level 17 now and are gaining levels every other day. Have a bunch of active players who are gaining a few levels each day. We don't have requirements like the other top guilds, we are much more laid back but will be making an impact during the next guild wars. We currently have 2 spots open. You don't have to be a level 100 player but we are looking at higher level players who are active, with the keyword being active. Reply here or pm eldaran or myself if interested.

Oh and currently our bonus's are:
Earth - 4%
Air - 4%
Fire - 4%
Spirit - 2%
Water - 2%

Eldaran
09-01-2013, 04:30 AM
UPDATE
3 weeks since founding the guild. Rank #152 last war.

We have spots open again for active players.

ddaddy2420
09-04-2013, 02:08 PM
Yes like the post before me said, we placed 152 in the 4 hour guild war and got 8 fusion boosts and 8 fusion stones. We are a very active guild and do not require LINE or any type of messaging system. We do require active players but are mostly a laid back guild who is progressing very well.

We currently have 1 spot open so if you are interested PM me or Eldaran with a little bit of information about your level and armor and we will get back to you.

Eldaran
09-12-2013, 11:18 PM
UPDATE
1 month has passed since the guild was founded. The guild is now level 22, 12 bonuses purchased, average player level has risen to 60+ with a few 100+ players with epic/legendary armors.

We are preparing for the Guild War. We currently have 1 spot open, as always for very active players, only, who are interested in joining a rising guild.

Fibonacci
09-12-2013, 11:28 PM
UPDATE
1 month has passed since the guild was founded. The guild is now level 22, 12 bonuses purchased, average player level has risen to 60+ with a few 100+ players with epic/legendary armors.

We are preparing for the Guild War. We currently have 1 spot open, as always for very active players, only, who are interested in joining a rising guild.

are you able to take 3? if so I am interested to hear your reply. Simce yu stated you got ranked at 150. basically the three of my guys and a couple others got us to rank 250. but it was mainly us. and the rest ofthe guild was 100% absent
So the guild I am in has issues.
- the main person does not reply in chat
- the main guy does whatever he wants(buys guardians, when we should be saving for bonuses, type crap)
- over half of the members did not compete in wars.

So I am looking and 2 people are coming with me.

I am level 87.
my top 4 armors are
- slime bane (LVL 49)
- Notus (LVL 48)
- Wicked wraith (LVL 44)
- have some other 4 stars and the rest is 3 stars or less. the 3 or less I just use to fuse.

I have 2.5 million to donate to the guild, IF they are cool and what I am looking for. so next week I'll drop that load.
I can contribute 150,000/day

I compete in everything. I usually rank 200-500 in the arena, unless I missed some time due to work.
I compete in epic boss fights, but I wait on the guild sometimes because it is one of the challenges. (I can get 13 levels in one day usually.)

So here is what we need to know/want
- level 25 guild or higher.
- over half the members competing in wars. and they help build the guild
- the people who purchase guild/bonuses discuss and take a vote. (and NO one does just what they want to do, regardless of everyone else)
- what are the bonus armor % of each element.
- what is the top 3 members levels.
- what ribbon did you get (around about) or the around about that you ranked in.

would we be able to be a high commander?
- one guy is about the same as me.
- the other guy could kill me. (and I'll just leave it at that. )
- I was the sentinel (and I want to make billy the sentinel since he was stronger, but the guy to make the moves would not respond in chat to us)
- dirty was guild champion
- billy was high commander. (but he should have been our sentinel)

I know this should be in "add me" forums. but a war is coming tomorrow, and I want to be in a guild before it takes place and I want to get a great ranking so we win stuff.

thanks,
my name on there is JON JON (but I'll be changing it to fibonacci)
WBB-PYG-YHY

Send me a message and respond here. I can get to my messages better usually.

I also fight all the wars regardless what is going on. (even if I was dooing someones tax return, I'll tell them to hold on. LOL JK. but I should be able to always compete in the wars.)

I am also looking into buyng gems and getting maelstrom armor. I hope that I could get it with opening that chest 11 times. (has anyone gave it a try or think I have a shot?)