PDA

View Full Version : go for it fight club.

jayrok
08-11-2013, 09:10 AM
Fight Club, I'm so jealous. If yer cheating, for shame, if you are just nuts blowing cash for gold thats bloody amazing! Keep it up...its forcing the crybaby trolls to step up or go away. Someone should do an origins of the f.c. in the forum...it'd be interesting to see how you came to be...cheers guys. Keep guys complaining.

Death Wish
08-11-2013, 02:54 PM
Fight Club, I'm so jealous. If yer cheating, for shame, if you are just nuts blowing cash for gold thats bloody amazing! Keep it up...its forcing the crybaby trolls to step up or go away. Someone should do an origins of the f.c. in the forum...it'd be interesting to see how you came to be...cheers guys. Keep guys complaining.

I feel dumber after reading this post

Flyingsquad23
08-11-2013, 03:17 PM
So you were dumb before reading?

CC Pablo
08-11-2013, 03:33 PM
so you were dumb before reading?

LOL

*munches popcorn*

Smarty Pants
08-11-2013, 03:44 PM

Here's the short version of the story, 60 grown ass adults with smart phones and too much time on there hands got together and said, "hey I'm not too worried about my kids college tuition or taking my significant other out on an exotic excursion, rather I'd like to waste as much money in the quickest amount of time possible over the course of the next year and a half." They took a vote and everyone agreed, low and behold Fight Club was born.

The original members may occasionally quit due to not being able to keep up with loan payments, realizing this game isn't worth $5,000, or their wives discovering the secondary mortgage taken out to fund their addiction. They still people lined up to fill the vacancies and prolong to idea that is Fight Club.

The end

iBADAMS
08-11-2013, 03:51 PM

What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

DoubleR7
08-11-2013, 04:00 PM
What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I award you 10 points for this epic movie reference. Well played

jayrok
08-11-2013, 04:01 PM
The funny thing is that 5 people have read this post. Not only read it but commented on it. People in this world have different passions. For fight club its this game. For you guys its trolling the forum putting down the success of others. As for questionable intelligence I think those that worry about this thread and fight club need to get out of their parents basement, get a life, maybe read a book or two, get a job and increase their own because I'm pretty sure you guys are upset because fight club has "A" more money than you because they have jobs or "B" they are smarter than you because their fight plan works. Cheers trolls, troll on in mums basement and don't forget to put your laundry away

DoubleR7
08-11-2013, 04:17 PM
The funny thing is that 5 people have read this post. Not only read it but commented on it. People in this world have different passions. For fight club its this game. For you guys its trolling the forum putting down the success of others. As for questionable intelligence I think those that worry about this thread and fight club need to get out of their parents basement, get a life, maybe read a book or two, get a job and increase their own because I'm pretty sure you guys are upset because fight club has "A" more money than you because they have jobs or "B" they are smarter than you because their fight plan works. Cheers trolls, troll on in mums basement and don't forget to put your laundry away

You mad, bro?

jayrok
08-11-2013, 04:25 PM
Haha...no. Always sunny around me...seems like I ruffled some feathers. You mad bro?

Sandukan
08-11-2013, 04:44 PM
Here's the short version of the story, 60 grown ass adults with smart phones and too much time on there hands got together and said, "hey I'm not too worried about my kids college tuition or taking my significant other out on an exotic excursion, rather I'd like to waste as much money in the quickest amount of time possible over the course of the next year and a half." They took a vote and everyone agreed, low and behold Fight Club was born.

The original members may occasionally quit due to not being able to keep up with loan payments, realizing this game isn't worth $5,000, or their wives discovering the secondary mortgage taken out to fund their addiction. They still people lined up to fill the vacancies and prolong to idea that is Fight Club.

The end

Quickest???
Surely you jest.

There are about a million and 1 ways to blow money faster.

Smarty Pants
08-11-2013, 05:13 PM
"A" more money than you because they have jobs or "B" they are smarter than you because their fight plan works. Cheers trolls, troll on in mums basement and don't forget to put your laundry away

Ummm no. "A" fight club isn't richer than any of the rest of us playing this game, they just choose to spend what money they do have on this game. "B" Fight Clubs "battle strategy" isn't better than anyone else's because its just tap tap tap tap. It's just a matter of how much money you're willing to spend on pixels.

Smarty Pants
08-11-2013, 05:16 PM
Quickest???
Surely you jest.

There are about a million and 1 ways to blow money faster.

Not on something quite so silly. Anyone can say they lost 10k in Vegas but it takes a real man to say I blew $20k on an iPhone app (a poor one at that).

Holicaholic
08-11-2013, 05:21 PM
I'm willing to bet that one or more FCC members have spent 100k

Sandukan
08-11-2013, 05:21 PM
Not on something quite so silly. Anyone can say they lost 10k in Vegas but it takes a real man to say I blew $20k on an iPhone app (a poor one at that).

I'm a real man.

Stooboot
08-11-2013, 11:56 PM

actually if they really are spending money its just making gree richer thats all

bald zeemer
08-12-2013, 12:29 AM
I'm pretty sure you can spend more gold in about 2 hours of battle than an entire PvP. The big move from FC was clearly caused by mass participation rather than upping gold spends.

Vito Corleone
08-12-2013, 01:04 AM
These PvP events are too time consuming but who wants to be 2nd...

N41LZ
08-12-2013, 01:33 AM
GoTTi's haven't beaten FC yet? wtf?!
They are #1 greatest syndicate in the world!

http://content8.flixster.com/question/59/15/02/5915026_std.jpg

patience
08-12-2013, 01:47 AM
wheres chuck norris?

Rastas
08-12-2013, 02:10 AM
wheres chuck norris?

Satisfying your mum probably.

patience
08-12-2013, 02:12 AM
Satisfying your mum probably.
you are definitely a 10 year old.... And fyi my mom passed away from cancer 7 months ago.....Yes, feel bad. mother****er.

Rastas
08-12-2013, 02:17 AM
you are definitely a 10 year old.... And fyi my mom passed away from cancer 7 months ago.....Yes, feel bad. mother****er.

Watch your language please, there are ten year olds present.

Rastas
08-12-2013, 02:22 AM
Then go to your divorced mother, i just ****ed her and your dads not happy,

edit: i just realized how dumb you are.

I believe the word you are looking for is stupid, not dumb.

Go back to your bridge troll.

patience
08-12-2013, 02:23 AM
I believe the word you are looking for is stupid, not dumb.

Go back to your bridge troll.
bridge?

no i meant dumb, not stupid.

get your dictionary out, the one that your school gave to you for children in need.

Rastas
08-12-2013, 02:29 AM
bridge?

no i meant dumb, not stupid.

get your dictionary out, the one that your school gave to you for children in need.

You mean the dictionary that refers to dumb people as those who are unable to speak?

patience
08-12-2013, 02:30 AM
You mean the dictionary that refers to dumb people as those who are unable to speak?

why you looking in the mirror?

scott(ST6)
08-12-2013, 03:51 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/220/149/Hey-Guys-Itis-an-Internet-Fight.jpg

Rastas
08-12-2013, 03:58 AM
How do you post pictures? Mine just come up as links.

Please teach me your ways Master Jedi

c00guy
08-12-2013, 04:02 AM
Enjoy your 11th ban wa7sh

Rastas
08-12-2013, 04:04 AM
Enjoy your 11th ban wa7sh

Yeah Wa7sh whoever you are, enjoy your 11th ban.

patience
08-12-2013, 04:19 AM

wel,well,well, they don't teach you it at school don't they?

scott(ST6)
08-12-2013, 04:21 AM

no spaces with the below code

[i m g ]url to image in here[/ i m g]

patience
08-12-2013, 04:23 AM
i never got banned 11 times, i got banned twice. useless lies including severe jealousy of a high sort mean nothing to me and neither does anything that comes out of your filthy holes. In other words if you are too dumb to understand since you are a bunch of 10 year olds, your words=BS.

Rastas
08-12-2013, 04:24 AM
wel,well,well, they don't teach you it at school don't they?

Correction:

Well, well, well, they don't teach you it at school do they?

Rastas
08-12-2013, 04:24 AM
i never got banned 11 times, i got banned twice. useless lies including severe jealousy of a high sort mean nothing to me and neither does anything that comes out of your filthy holes. In other words if you are too dumb to understand since you are a bunch of 10 year olds, your words=BS.

Oh you are that guy that photoshopped a two million point score into his signature hahahahaha

patience
08-12-2013, 04:26 AM
Oh you are that guy that got two million point score into his signature. man I am so jealous from you.

there, fixed it for ya.

c00guy
08-12-2013, 04:31 AM
He can not only edit pictures, he can even edit comments. LOL

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_Eyu44R7CKc/Tgh-c1MVdMI/AAAAAAAAAVw/csDo5C93KQU/s320/cartoon-scoutslaughing.gif

CCK-buttsy
08-12-2013, 04:32 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

patience
08-12-2013, 04:33 AM
He can not only edit pictures, he can even edit comments. LOL

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_Eyu44R7CKc/Tgh-c1MVdMI/AAAAAAAAAVw/csDo5C93KQU/s320/cartoon-scoutslaughing.gif
you posted a picture of a guy shoving his foot into another guys a$$ while they laugh in pleasure.from that picture i take that you are gay. And that is probably why your syn name is HAPPY campers.

c00guy
08-12-2013, 04:34 AM
Watch closely, I'm kicking your butt there

patience
08-12-2013, 04:34 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
trying to get your post num. up huh?

patience
08-12-2013, 04:35 AM
Watch closely, I'm kicking your butt there
not at the slightest. first off i never met you therefore i could not have been in the picture with you. In addition to that yyou are gay I'm not. please refer back to ther candy van a few threads back.

Rastas
08-12-2013, 04:38 AM
In addition to that yyou are gay I'm not.

How do you know he is gay?

P.S There is only one Y in you.

bald zeemer
08-12-2013, 04:39 AM
Wa7sh, as soon as you explain what it is we're meant to be jealous about we'll get right on it.

patience
08-12-2013, 04:42 AM
How do you know he is gay?

P.S There is only one Y in you.
1) the picture
2) It is called a typing mistake

patience
08-12-2013, 04:43 AM
Patience, as soon as you explain what it is we're meant to be jealous about we'll get right on it.
there, fixed it for ya.

You know what ;D

bald zeemer
08-12-2013, 04:45 AM
Protip: Coy allusions don't work when you aren't actually alluding to anything.

patience
08-12-2013, 04:47 AM
Protip: Coy allusions don't work when you aren't actually alluding to anything.

**itches** Oh I'm sorry I am allergic to bullsh1t.

Rastas
08-12-2013, 04:55 AM

When did you first discover you were allergic?

c00guy
08-12-2013, 04:58 AM
You must be itching all the time just like a monkey coz you're so full of it! LOL

patience
08-12-2013, 05:05 AM
You must be itching all the time just like a monkey coz you're so full of it! LOL
nope, only when you are here.

From the way you speak i can analyse and conclude from it that you are actually a ten year old. Adding ''lol'' to a sentense shows that you had problems growing up but you are to young fo that so it means that surrently in your childhood you are having a hard time. In addition to that you seem to thank everyone for everything they say just like a bum lick. From that i can see that you were violated as a child and thank people to stay on their safe side or that you are afraid of them. You also seem to laugh a lot showing that you are trying to get over your violation.

Im sorry about your unfortunate events but it was not my problem either way. fighting you will make it even harder for you. so get through it and when you are done. maybe then you can be able to win me in a verbal fight.

Medicine is recommended, make sure it is sub scripted.

edit: your teddy bear collection will help you out a lot.