PDA

View Full Version : Should I report myself?

johnnybravoo77
08-11-2013, 08:26 AM
I had 56k worth of valor and I was going purchase some hardened marines, then I noticed that a different unit was unlocked; it was the field officer. Its stats were not as good, but since I recently made colonel rank and just upgraded my elite training facility, I scrolled over to find all the high end valor units unlocked and quickly purchased 15 target strikers without thinking. I then realized I shouldnt have purchased these units because I dont want to be accused of cheating. So should I send a request to gree to have them removed? I am not a cheater, and dont want to even take advantage of anything. After looking around, all of the high end valor units are unlocked, though I wont attempt to purchase any more of them.

jchow69
08-11-2013, 08:57 AM
I had 56k worth of valor and I was going purchase some hardened marines, then I noticed that a different unit was unlocked; it was the field officer. Its stats were not as good, but since I recently made colonel rank and just upgraded my elite training facility, I scrolled over to find all the high end valor units unlocked and quickly purchased 15 target strikers without thinking. I then realized I shouldnt have purchased these units because I dont want to be accused of cheating. So should I send a request to gree to have them removed? I am not a cheater, and dont want to even take advantage of anything. After looking around, all of the high end valor units are unlocked, though I wont attempt to purchase any more of them.

If that's what you decide to do, then go do it.

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-11-2013, 09:23 AM

:goes to check her own game to see if she can get some of that action: LOL :)

trueblue
08-11-2013, 09:58 AM
what a muppet

SPWD
08-11-2013, 10:06 AM
It's happening to me all the time,every time it does I send a ticket in.

Apocalyptic
08-11-2013, 03:31 PM
They won't remove them or refund valor. At least that's what they told me.

tvvicee
08-11-2013, 03:43 PM
They are all available since almost 3weeks. Just on android (apparently).. so they either dont care or cannot fix this.. but what a happy coincidence for cheaters now it got almost impossible to tell where high units came from you shouldn't have. And iam sure hundreds of thousands took advantage of that.

Evil Mastermind
08-11-2013, 03:59 PM
Why should you be penalized for GREE's inability to program a game adequately? Enjoy your good fortune ;)

BigTex87
08-11-2013, 06:02 PM
That happened to me on android but did not have enough valor to buy very much. We have so many GREE glitches on android go our way for once

marklinalexanderho
08-11-2013, 06:27 PM
i tink it's only available on androids.

well for me i'll prolly close an eye considering these units do not make too much of a significance since u only buy 10-15 units. chill out bros juz keep it minimal & us iOS players won't feel so sad =)

PIRATE JUSTlCE
08-11-2013, 06:45 PM

No need to report yourself, lots of rats and jealous snitches will take care of that.
That way, you can save your defense to send to Gree.
How do I know?
I get victimized, DAILY!!!!
No worries, Gree investigates and returns you to cyber duty.
Wash Rinse Repeat

johnnybravoo77
08-11-2013, 08:09 PM
Well, I actually did it. I sent a ticket in. I dont think I cheated by buying these units; but I have no desire of being accused of cheating, hacking, or anything else.

jgmecarter
08-11-2013, 08:38 PM
I saved up over 350k valor and got 100 target strikers. But I also sent in a ticket and told gree if they want to take them away that fine. I am not a cheater. But it's not my fault that they gave me the option to purchase those units. It's no different then the people that got the top unit in the first mission a month ago it's grees fault not ares

I am a cow
08-11-2013, 11:30 PM
it seems to me that your account gets banned if you report yourself... but many people myself included would buy those units and never look back then complain when GREE bans them from the game

Badass action man
08-11-2013, 11:36 PM
I saved up over 350k valor and got 100 target strikers. But I also sent in a ticket and told gree if they want to take them away that fine. I am not a cheater. But it's not my fault that they gave me the option to purchase those units. It's no different then the people that got the top unit in the first mission a month ago it's grees fault not ares

im afraid u r a cheater!!!. u r intentionally exploiting a glitch knowing full well u r currently getting an unfair advantage over fair playing people. the initial guy made a blunder without thinking. took the time and thought it through and decided to do something about it and i commend him for that. he should have the units removed and valor returned. you should have the units removed and NOT get your valor returned, then if u do it again if it was my call...i would ban you. fortunately for you I am just a fair player not a game coordinator.

Badass action man
08-11-2013, 11:40 PM
i would compare what you are doing to seeing a bike in front of a store unlocked...and taking it. then saying its the kids fault for not locking his bike up. you know the bike is not yours, so leave it alone!!!!!! haha

I am a cow
08-11-2013, 11:47 PM
i would compare what you are doing to seeing a bike in front of a store unlocked...and taking it. then saying its the kids fault for not locking his bike up. you know the bike is not yours, so leave it alone!!!!!! haha

I'd take it and pay him for it you see these guys are paying for the as well

Badass action man
08-12-2013, 12:14 AM
I'd take it and pay him for it you see these guys are paying for the as well

your kind of right but totally wrong!. To 'pay' for it you must EARN the unit. u must pay {{the cash n time to unlock the unit}} or {{time and earn battle points to achieve the rank required to unlock the unit}}.

so u might be paying for that bike, but u'd be doing it with stolen cash. so you're robbing someone.

you would be paying for that bike with money taken from the community (as in 'fair players' {{the ones who have unlocked the units fairly n squarely}}-or as hackers n exploiters know them ...as fools{{until, they get banned!}})

I am a cow
08-12-2013, 05:16 AM
your kind of right but totally wrong!. To 'pay' for it you must EARN the unit. u must pay {{the cash n time to unlock the unit}} or {{time and earn battle points to achieve the rank required to unlock the unit}}.

so u might be paying for that bike, but u'd be doing it with stolen cash. so you're robbing someone.

you would be paying for that bike with money taken from the community (as in 'fair players' {{the ones who have unlocked the units fairly n squarely}}-or as hackers n exploiters know them ...as fools{{until, they get banned!}})

Fair enough hes got a point but id still do it lol ;)

whitefire
08-12-2013, 06:13 AM
I really fail to see the issue here. I've been at that specific crosspoint, having 75K or so valor to spend and able to buy any valor unit. What did I do? I bought the units I'm entitled to my current rank. Why? Not because I think it's immoral to do so, but because it made more sense. Those smaller and cheaper units give me a much larger increase in stats than a few other expensive units. Also, easy come, easy go. Losing one of those biiiig valor units will hurt.

I have asked myself the same question on some of the 100% drop rate units android users had. Apart from those that found out that they could get unlimited amounts without any cost (somew did), getting them because they had a 100% drop rate wasn't al that great. I did the math at the time and farming them actually would have hurt me. The (I think it was) 330xp involved per unit makes you level up far too quickly. I am now mid-level and I could get about 20 or so per level, but that would still hurt my stats per level. Not doing that will enable me to get furhter. And for those with really poor stats per level, who really cares.

In short: I don't see why anyone is so worked up about it. Apart from a small amount of people, I don't think many will actually profit from that.

Badass action man
08-12-2013, 07:52 AM
jus callin a spade a spade mate

Eiffel
08-12-2013, 09:17 AM
Be very careful -- we once tried to do the right thing when we let someone into my old faction who ended up being a hacker. His stats were high, but not outrageous, and he didn't have multiples of reward units. Once he got in the faction, though, he waited til 3am when our leader was asleep and started dumping hundreds of millions of dollars into our vault.

When we realized what he was doing, we had to wait for our leader to wake up so he could be booted. We didn't spend a dime of the money, and reported the issue to Gree.

Their response was to disband our faction for cheating, and they did nothing at all to the hacker. He was actually from a rival faction, and his goal was to dump billions into our vault, then report us for hacking so he could eliminate the competition.

All that to say, be careful how honorable you want to be with Gree. They can be very heavy-handed.

keeskiller
08-12-2013, 10:24 AM
well i beaten some guys before that had high valor units (back than) It was the Eternity Fighter, 25k valor and i bought some of'them. The valor units unluck every now and than so just feel lucky when you see them unlocked and save up your valor.