PDA

View Full Version : Stat swing(DROID)

alphakennybody
08-11-2013, 07:40 AM
Really gree come on, can you figure how to get it right, my stats are swinging 50k+/- what's the deal and why do we see others in the faction (ios) at higher stats than what they are? You guys are so money hungry and trying to figure out ways to get more money instead of trying to figure out the base of what could make you more money a properly working game. Its ridiculous this game has been out for so long and you can not figure out the simplest of things either make sure you hire people who knows what they are doing or release and get folks that know how, these small things count for so much when folks are figuring weather to spend or not because of the lack of trust in your companies abilities to get it right and keep it right.

P. S. Do faction bonuses actually work for droid with the exception of building output, because i don't think so? It shows

TERRIBLE, GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER... and have the nerve to make more games without fixing prior games, that's awful.

Beamer
08-11-2013, 08:38 AM
Lol 50k is nothing I swing from 790k-1 .1m

alphakennybody
08-11-2013, 09:51 AM
Wow that's crazy.

SPWD
08-11-2013, 10:03 AM
Me too,I can beat a guy 10 times on the trot and win by up to 100k and then lose one by 50k and win the 12th by 100k again,they're really not very good at this are they.
I have in the last but one fvf and boss and all the other events going on at the same time!!see my stats go up by 25k in a day but my ipad actually said my stats went down 1k FFS as I checked them in the morning and then at night and another mate at work sees my stats higher than I do,he's got the same phone too,yet depending when my other mate on iOS checks for me he either sees me roughly 5k more than I see or Round 15-25k less,how is this even possible!

solstealr
08-11-2013, 11:28 AM
I with you on this we work or butts off to get our stats up to play with the stronger players and for what to get it kicked by a weaker one 5 times in a row wtf is going with this game bugs get ironed out and then more get put in and left.

Philly982
08-11-2013, 11:30 AM
I am sure the battle swings are substantial as always, however I am not sure as I have not even been getting the battle results screen to appear after attacks since the last data push. We have two other android players that cannot even get the app to open after the last data push.

alphakennybody
08-11-2013, 12:46 PM
And as always we will go unheard or ignored because apparently the money that i have spent on this game is not valued as much as the top spenders of this game money or their opinion.

Suspect5
08-11-2013, 01:28 PM
Agreed the swing is quite broad.

What drives me nuts are when scouting there are people who see different stats than me you incorporate that with the stat swings = a lot of losses.

Anyone know the reason some people see different stats than others ?