PDA

View Full Version : Unfair matches

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-10-2013, 10:54 PM
A team that placed 209 in Australia got paired with Ferr.

How are these match ups being determined ? That is rather unfair for a 209th place team to have to face #2. :-(

Signed,

Concerned in Ferr-yland

I am a cow
08-10-2013, 11:59 PM
they dont want to fight you either but don't worry we faced Ferrs cartel and several of SUPs training factios

Captain Steelman
08-11-2013, 12:01 AM
Are you sure that they were paired with #2 Ferrīs.....? More likely they got paired with #627 Ferrīs... Well, it doesnt matter.. The outcome will be same either way...

sraghav42
08-11-2013, 01:58 AM
Are you sure that they were paired with #2 Ferrīs.....? More likely they got paired with #627 Ferrīs... Well, it doesnt matter.. The outcome will be same either way...

Haha , like that!!!!

Hooligany
08-11-2013, 02:40 AM
Ferr or junior ferr?

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-11-2013, 06:25 AM
It was us, Ferr's. sorry for the confusion with my username. I'm in Ferr's (#2), so yes, I'm pretty darn sure ;)

CJ D
08-11-2013, 06:56 AM
Trader? What kind of goods does he deal in? I'm confused.

fkamb
08-11-2013, 07:20 AM
Lol trader, makes my day

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-11-2013, 07:54 AM
:Raises hand: I'm the 'trader' of which that member speaks. Hey darling ( original honey ), go to your tirade in the post entitled 'grrrrrreattttt' . I gave ya some pointers.

Im off to trade something I suppose.........
G'day!

Speed ump
08-11-2013, 08:30 AM
Whoever you are suicidal stop that.

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-11-2013, 09:24 AM
Unbelievable.

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-11-2013, 09:54 AM
For 1 you can go to a plastic surgeon and trade in those boobies we all seen pictures of. They look horrendous!

Listen,
I have a VERY thick skin about fatuous comments spewed from behind the security of a keyboard. If you feel the need to further the vulgarity, PM me. But please keep in mind that minors are privy to these boards. It was all good and fun in our private forum chats, but it's highly inappropriate subject matter in this venue.
Attack me all you want, but keep it PG please.

Found
08-11-2013, 11:40 AM
Wow, I had respect for SUP, having faced them many times in the top ten during the last two WD events. But after reading (and barely understanding ) the posts, both here and in "greeaaattt", from what looks like an original member, I'm not sure what to think.

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-11-2013, 12:20 PM
Yes you are right it was in all in good fun again I would like to extend an olive branch and ask for your forgiveness. It was in poor taste which shall not be repeated. That being said may I ask, can I get a reset?

Now THAT is respectable adult behavior. Thank you, and no hard feelings here.

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-11-2013, 12:25 PM
Wow, I had respect for SUP, having faced them many times in the top ten during the last two WD events. But after reading (and barely understanding ) the posts, both here and in "greeaaattt", from what looks like an original member, I'm not sure what to think.

Please do not lump the few unscrupulous SUP members who posted here mar your view on the entire SUP family. They do not speak for, nor represent their factions with what they are posting. I am certain their leaders do not condone this behavior, and it's a shame that they are representing their faction in such a manner. Most of the SUP guys/gals are great people, and some I have been with through many wars before SUP.
it's obvious that a nerve has been hit with my recent move, but like Global said in other post, it's just a game. Some people lose a grip on that perspective and get too embroiled in this.
What I find commendable is that their leader has publicly stepped up twice already to tell members that they stepped out of line.

Superdude
08-11-2013, 03:17 PM
Please do not lump the few unscrupulous SUP members who posted here mar your view on the entire SUP family. They do not speak for, nor represent their factions with what they are posting. I am certain their leaders do not condone this behavior, and it's a shame that they are representing their faction in such a manner. Most of the SUP guys/gals are great people, and some I have been with through many wars before SUP.
it's obvious that a nerve has been hit with my recent move, but like Global said in other post, it's just a game. Some people lose a grip on that perspective and get too embroiled in this.
What I find commendable is that their leader has publicly stepped up twice already to tell members that they stepped out of line.

Well said HEx. I agree that SUP does deserve a lot of respect as almost all of their members have the highest integrity.

Back to the original topic, I don't the top 400 faction we drew first war was very happy to see us. We scored a lot off them :)

thunder
08-12-2013, 12:59 AM
I notice it also a lot of weak teams being match up against our top 10 teams. Gree no gold is being spent at that time gree. The top teams dont like it the lower teams dont like it.

SevenO9
08-12-2013, 02:05 AM
I think those match ups can't be avoided. Gree needs to find a balance between time in queue and matching. Sometimes there simply is no good match available and if they put us on hold for 15 mins people will complain as well.

For teams like us, sitting in a 20-25 spot it doesn't really matter. We are low level / decent stats, so we can score from a top 300 the same as from a top 10. I guess 85% of our matches are okay (50 - 5) but once or twice per event we get SUP1 and/or Ferrs. I can tell from their score in those matches that they like it even less then we do. The points they get from fighting us are far lower then the needed average for their totals.

DutchMaestro253
08-12-2013, 02:28 AM
We (DutchDragons) are well inside top400 for the first time, feels very good but our current matchup is against Forums Finest Fighters (20th in Australia) makes it kinda hard to fight but some of us can actually beat 2 or 3 people and they are taking it easy on us, so I would like to thank them for that

DFI
08-12-2013, 04:52 AM
We took it easy on a top 10 team today, let them off with only 10k. If we dropped gold, we could have taken them for 11k.

I am a cow
08-12-2013, 04:54 AM
We took it easy on a top 10 team today, let them off with only 10k. If we dropped gold, we could have taken them for 11k.

are you trolling cos thats funny

thunder
08-13-2013, 02:41 PM
I dont know what that one guy was talking about. Your naked pictures everyone loved. Seen a couple of your adult movies really nice.

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-13-2013, 04:03 PM
I dont know what that one guy was talking about. Your naked pictures everyone loved. Seen a couple of your adult movies really nice.

;-) thx much

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-13-2013, 06:12 PM
So who do you really play for? SUP or FERR? You seem to be bouncing everywhere.
Have played for both. It's much more normal for a Ferr to end up with SUP and not the other way around. I just happen to be the exception to that norm. Went fromSUP to Ferr.
And catching h*** in a major way for it.