PDA

View Full Version : Trees - Do you have an invisible forest?

13Stalker
08-10-2013, 08:01 PM
I know I may be the only one in the game to actually put trees in and around my base. I was bored one day and me and guys in my faction were joking about it so I actually spent several million buying trees. I had the space and it gave me something to do while waiting to regen for another boss attack. So I have this awesome forest going on and no one but me can see it.

Anyone else have this issue? Anyone else event put a tree in your base?

Not a big deal, but if it is part of the game shouldn't it be visible?

(I'd like to make my LE buildings invisible to everyone else!)

The real matias
08-10-2013, 08:24 PM
I have a nice forest as well but I am only one that can see it, I think bases look better with a bunch of trees here and there

BRO Sweet
08-11-2013, 05:31 AM
I think it's just iOS players that can't see others decorations/trees and so, but they can see their own. Android players on the other hand can see everyones decorations.

DaBoss!
08-11-2013, 05:39 AM
I know I may be the only one in the game to actually put trees in and around my base. I was bored one day and me and guys in my faction were joking about it so I actually spent several million buying trees. I had the space and it gave me something to do while waiting to regen for another boss attack. So I have this awesome forest going on and no one but me can see it.

Anyone else have this issue? Anyone else event put a tree in your base?

Not a big deal, but if it is part of the game shouldn't it be visible?

(I'd like to make my LE buildings invisible to everyone else!)

Your not the only one thats bored. I made a full military base complete with gates, trees, useless defense buildings etc... I've probably spent more than 6 mil on it

lemonhaze
08-11-2013, 05:41 AM
i have nothing on my base..no barrels jsut my buildings and i have them all sqeezed all together..since i dont spend much time on my base no need for me to put it there..all i do is go there 2 times a day to collect and then im off to other bases

13Stalker
08-12-2013, 01:22 PM
Your not the only one thats bored. I made a full military base complete with gates, trees, useless defense buildings etc... I've probably spent more than 6 mil on it

Me too... I have fences around two sides strategically placed def buildings and actually placed my building where it makes sense. I have a crap load of wasted space. My base is so big because of all of this my last expansion cost 80mil...