PDA

View Full Version : FC strategy for PVP

SAS1
08-10-2013, 05:57 PM
Hey everyone,

We've discovered this glitch courtesy of the great FC. I expect many replies or many non at all but either way I feel it's fair we're all on a level playing field. We have learned why FC is able to all of a sudden go from 4 mil behind to 4 mil ahead in a short amount of time. Here is the strategy.

Have two people from your syndicate find a single high paying target. Once you are both there start attacking at the same time. As opposed to the player getting 20 hits they will get 40 as gree lag can not keep up and will award points.

This is not a cheat!!! Rather an exploit of grees systems. For all syndicates to compete I feel it's only fair that all should be aware and know.

Thank youmfc for allowing us to share this with the rest of the cc world. If anyone needs screenshots proving this please pm me.

Thanks,
ace

CohibAA
08-10-2013, 06:20 PM
Exploiting a glitch is not really a strategy, in my opinion. It's just a different flavor of cheating.

Dipstik
08-10-2013, 06:22 PM
Yeah, I'm sure that's why they're 4 million points ahead. By attacking. Not by robbing, which is what every other syndicate does because it pays out better points and sometimes lets you unload 100 stamina on a single person... by attacking. They're out looking for high-point players who aren't already too beat up to attack and then calling a friend who will then click refresh repeatedly until they're both ready to attack, then someone says "GO!" really loud and they manage to get an extra 20 attacks in.

Moron...

bald zeemer
08-10-2013, 06:23 PM
SAS having to get taught glitching by other syndicates? You guys are really dropping the ball.

edit/ If you go back and look at the top 10 individuals in the PvPs from before syndicate wars it might bring into starker relief how FC was able to lap you guys so easily.

Rastas
08-10-2013, 06:39 PM
Hey everyone,

We've discovered this glitch courtesy of the great FC. I expect many replies or many non at all but either way I feel it's fair we're all on a level playing field. We have learned why FC is able to all of a sudden go from 4 mil behind to 4 mil ahead in a short amount of time. Here is the strategy.

Have two people from your syndicate find a single high paying target. Once you are both there start attacking at the same time. As opposed to the player getting 20 hits they will get 40 as gree lag can not keep up and will award points.

This is not a cheat!!! Rather an exploit of grees systems. For all syndicates to compete I feel it's only fair that all should be aware and know.

Thank youmfc for allowing us to share this with the rest of the cc world. If anyone needs screenshots proving this please pm me.

Thanks,
ace

Here you go SAS try using this to help.

C Rebels
08-10-2013, 06:44 PM
I know who will win..............

Gree will win with the amount of gold being used up. I can just about hear those credit cards creaking and groaning.
It really is a good business model Gree have and they must just love pvp events.

FC seem to be just too slick and I hate to admit it but I agree with my little pony on this one.

montecore
08-11-2013, 01:42 AM
Here you go SAS try using this to help.

Wow!

You are hilarious!

montecore
08-11-2013, 01:46 AM
Yeah, I'm sure that's why they're 4 million points ahead. By attacking. Not by robbing, which is what every other syndicate does because it pays out better points and sometimes lets you unload 100 stamina on a single person... by attacking. They're out looking for high-point players who aren't already too beat up to attack and then calling a friend who will then click refresh repeatedly until they're both ready to attack, then someone says "GO!" really loud and they manage to get an extra 20 attacks in.

Moron...

That might be true in the lower levels. But as always you're ignoring a few key facts:

1) FC wants the prizes for finishing the 700/800/900/1000 wins. Even with unlimited gold they need to do a ton of PVP to get those prizes. So why not pull Bert and Ernie together and have them attack their favorite Indian or SAS high value target twice as many times?

2) This is far faster than robbing laundromats over and over.

3) Go figure out how many points FC gets hitting 1000 point targets 3000-5000 times. Now double it. There is your math.

4) I don't live in Jacksonville.

sister morphine
08-11-2013, 03:11 AM
That might be true in the lower levels. But as always you're ignoring a few key facts:

1) FC wants the prizes for finishing the 700/800/900/1000 wins. Even with unlimited gold they need to do a ton of PVP to get those prizes. So why not pull Bert and Ernie together and have them attack their favorite Indian or SAS high value target twice as many times?

2) This is far faster than robbing laundromats over and over.

3) Go figure out how many points FC gets hitting 1000 point targets 3000-5000 times. Now double it. There is your math.

4) I don't live in Jacksonville.
Clear something up for me please. This is the same Fight Club we were told in another thread was having trouble finding high value targets because their stats are all so high? I find the tedium factor looms huge after emptying my stamina once only (that's just over 60 on each account) and have scored about 170k between both so far. How does someone stand it to run up points in the multiple millions? They must have teams of trafficked children doing it for them surely.

montecore
08-11-2013, 03:14 AM
Clear something up for me please. This is the same Fight Club we were told in another thread was having trouble finding high value targets because their stats are all so high? I find the tedium factor looms huge after emptying my stamina once only (that's just over 60 on each account) and have scored about 170k between both so far. How does someone stand it to run up points in the multiple millions? They must have teams of trafficked children doing it for them surely.

They do, I'm afraid. It's the dark side of FC.

You should see the conditions of the people who make their smoking jackets and slippers.

Rastas
08-11-2013, 03:38 AM
FC wants the prizes for finishing the 700/800/900/1000 wins. Even with unlimited gold they need to do a ton of PVP to get those prizes. So why not pull Bert and Ernie together and have them attack their favorite Indian or SAS high value target twice as many times?

I just got hit by two SAS members at exactly the same time one hour ago, does this make SAS cheaters?

Wait, don't answer that....................................

bald zeemer
08-11-2013, 04:19 AM

Again, for some perspective think of the pre-syndicate PvPs. If memory serves #1 in the Blood Bowl was around 17000 wins in a weekend, and if top 10 wasn't over 10k it was at certainly close to it.

More or less the entire top-end of that leaderboard, less Indians, was in the original lineup of FC, and a good portion are still in there. The name Fight Club was no accident.

Armalg-the-Good
08-11-2013, 08:11 AM
Exploiting glitches like this isn't cheating. It is taking advantage of GREE's poor coding skills. Thanks for sharing ;)

Joseph the broseph
08-11-2013, 08:48 AM
Hey everyone,

Thanks,
ace
Glad to see not much has changed here....SAS (or anyone else) moaning about FC because you will never beat them.

Please start another thread re: cheaters, Gree lack of support, or the M4A1. You have been very helpful.

Jo.

CohibAA
08-11-2013, 10:38 AM
Exploiting glitches like this isn't cheating. It is taking advantage of GREE's poor coding skills. Thanks for sharing ;)

http://www.superiorsilkscreen.com/342-386-thickbox/i-m-sorry-my-fault-i-forgot-you-were-an-idiot.jpg

Smarty Pants
08-11-2013, 10:59 AM

Time traveling is taking advantage of frees coding skills too, does that mean all the time travelers are no longer cheaters because they can just blame it on gree for being dumb?

Idiot....

Trev
08-11-2013, 01:19 PM
Hey everyone,

Thanks,
ace

What rubbish, we did not know that but now we do.

Trev
08-11-2013, 01:22 PM

Why don't you stop crying. Look at your own game no need to look what others spend and so on. ;)

Angel6ix6ix6
08-11-2013, 01:26 PM
Gree cheating Gree? Oh my!

Smarty Pants
08-11-2013, 03:36 PM
Why don't you stop crying. Look at your own game no need to look what others spend and so on. ;)

Why not? Everyone needs a good laugh every now and then besides its an excellent example for showing children what happens when you go through life lacking self restraint, common sense, and hobbies to occupy your time; you end up spending 10's of thousands of dollars on a tap tap game ;)

Armalg-the-Good
08-11-2013, 04:04 PM
Time traveling is taking advantage of frees coding skills too, does that mean all the time travelers are no longer cheaters because they can just blame it on gree for being dumb?

Idiot....

On some level you have to blame everything on GREE. They're the ones releasing features with seemingly little to no playtesting or exploit prevention. This is not a complex MMORPG world and it is not like we are in some wonky beta version of the game. It has been running for 2 years. Yet it's okay for that our syndicate got totally chewed to bits by their latest dump and lock fiasco? We got absolutely no compensation for that. I really have no sympathy if somebody figures out a way to score a few more points.

Additionally, you should consider this. Are these glitches being used by GREE staff who play this game while they wait for fixes?.....and I think the answer is not just YES but they are likely the first to be privy to these kind of glitches.

Dipstik
08-11-2013, 04:20 PM
Again with the gree employee conspiracy?

C Rebels
08-11-2013, 04:25 PM
Again with the gree employee conspiracy?

I heard a rumor FC all worked at Gree :)

Well paid the wages anyway..... I guess that makes them payroll

sister morphine
08-11-2013, 04:42 PM
Who's crying Trev? I'm just fascinated how people can willingly spend so much time tapping a phone/tablet for this kind of event (any money spent doing it is incidental). And yes, I looked at my own game and decided to quit playing the stat rat race/money pit that is syndicates. My choice; others will make their own :)

C Rebels
08-11-2013, 04:46 PM
Who's crying Trev? I'm just fascinated how people can willingly spend so much time tapping a phone/tablet for this kind of event (any money spent doing it is incidental). And yes, I looked at my own game and decided to quit playing the stat rat race/money pit that is syndicates. My choice; others will make their own :)

Did you ever watch 'Lost' they had to push that button every few hours otherwise the world was going to end. Maybe we are all saving the planet???

Sandukan
08-11-2013, 05:26 PM

Did you quit the rat race before or after you decided you couldn't keep up?

Obviously you do believe in spending on gold as I have seen your inventory.
Do you think there should be a limit each person can spend?
I am trying to understand your issue here.

Dipstik
08-11-2013, 05:53 PM
Did you ever watch 'Lost' they had to push that button every few hours otherwise the world was going to end. Maybe we are all saving the planet???

Did they ever figure out what the button did? What was the deal with the polar bear? I think Abrams was just trollin'

Holicaholic
08-11-2013, 06:06 PM
Did they ever figure out what the button did? What was the deal with the polar bear? I think Abrams was just trollin'

The button kept some extreme electromagnetism in check, the polar bear I forget how it got there. Abrams always trolls...

C Rebels
08-11-2013, 06:19 PM
The button kept some extreme electromagnetism in check, the polar bear I forget how it got there. Abrams always trolls...

The polar bear was just Hugo in a bear suit. After he stole Charlies drugs and wanted to screw with everyones mind.

Maybe the button added gold to FC members accounts.

Joseph the broseph
08-11-2013, 06:21 PM
I heard a rumor FC all worked at Gree :)

Well paid the wages anyway..... I guess that makes them payroll
What the title says