PDA

View Full Version : Hackers and Cheaters

PRIMETIME77
08-10-2013, 05:42 PM
Is it just me? My team has been running into a sick amount of hackers this war. Ridiculous stats and units they shouldn't have. Gree's inability to deal with this has me ready to quit the game. If it weren't for my faction, I would quit right now!

IrishMavrick
08-10-2013, 07:31 PM
I AM DONE.
The WD point fix that is occuring is pathetic. Ive spent 2K in gold and have gotten less points than ever before. The hackers are rampant and again today we encoutered a player with multiple items that I personally reported during the Austrailian war. This time he has multiple new items and the ones he had multiple of last time are gone.So either he had them removed or he got rid of them and escaped detection.

Has anyone ever gotten a refund by contesting the issues with their Credit card comapny?

Paul Wall
08-10-2013, 08:36 PM
We can not speak of these forbidden issues!

PIRATE JUSTlCE
08-10-2013, 08:49 PM
We can not speak of these forbidden issues!

Love your music dog. Your grill is you, dog. Break 'Em Off, Girl, and Bizzy Body, dope sheet, bro.

bigman
08-10-2013, 09:28 PM
Is it just me? My team has been running into a sick amount of hackers this war. Ridiculous stats and units they shouldn't have. Gree's inability to deal with this has me ready to quit the game. If it weren't for my faction, I would quit right now!

Sorry to ask ,, but from the battle ,, how can you see others stats and what units they have . And if they hackers ?

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-10-2013, 11:33 PM
Sorry to ask ,, but from the battle ,, how can you see others stats and what units they have . And if they hackers ?

Um, is this a trick question?

lemonhaze
08-11-2013, 02:39 AM
ya i have 900k attack and lost today with a guy 300k less def then me..and i know what gree will say its skilll points..i highly doubt that is possible he was lvl 190 and im lvl 250 with 250/280 skill points..unless of course hes got hte skill hack active which i wouldnt doubt that 1 bit..for a company that makes 2.3m a weekend on live events like this i do think they can deal with it if they wanted to..they had a 600% increase of money for the war events and thats their own website..its really sad they will not fix and ban these hackers and also fix the points system..its all to get more $ and gold out us...and the higher u go on lvls the points get worse and to top it off each time u rank up they get worse as well..

Nick416
08-11-2013, 05:57 AM
We fought against a team yesterday the whole team were less than level 100 but all were over 1 mil def. lol Has to be hackers.

Agent Orange
08-11-2013, 06:01 AM
Yes a lot skill point hacking as well either that or there are a lot of very low level players out there with 1000 def per units out there. Right....

Pro
08-11-2013, 06:15 AM
Yes a lot skill point hacking as well either that or there are a lot of very low level players out there with 1000 def per units out there. Right....

We have seen it as well, the question is why can't Gree?

Dan Cai
08-11-2013, 06:21 AM
Just out raiding and found a guy with 3 oil refinery's I have pics but I don't know how to alert gree? Any help appreciated thanks.

Dan Cai
08-11-2013, 06:26 AM
Me again I just got alerted to the fact that there was a glitch which allowed people to buy 3 oil refinery's so I may be wrong. I'm glad I didn't post a name now.

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-11-2013, 07:55 AM
why hackers. they camp too,,, canot all be hacker if they camp

What about these 'traders' of which you speak? What shall we do about those pesky traders?

ArizonaSweetTea
08-11-2013, 08:57 AM
why hackers. they camp too,,, canot all be hacker if they camp

Some camp but they add units right before the war then remove them after the war ends. They go from 100k to 250k attack/defense or to over 3 million attack and defense. Some even go beyond 7 million attack and defense.

Long dong silver
08-11-2013, 01:35 PM
Veterans guard of Russia (hacktion)

Speed ump
08-11-2013, 01:54 PM
That interesting. I've been reported hundreds, and likely thousands of times. Never had an issue. Happens less now. People did not used to believe that much real money was being spent. Here come the trolls now.lol

Speed ump
08-11-2013, 02:02 PM
Lol acorn, better yet, what's yours.

Sal T Iguana
08-11-2013, 02:05 PM
Lmao better yet can I get yours he said

Sal T Iguana
08-11-2013, 02:12 PM
Speed Ump I must give you props. Nice of you for giving everyone a chance by staying idled at 58, 59million points. Much respect bro! Now watch you go crazy and score 80million lol

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-11-2013, 03:45 PM
She knows..right hexxnbeast?
Yes. Everybody knows how to see stats and what units an opponent has. This is common knowledge by any player with half a brain. Am I missing something here?
All of our inventories are open for the viewing by any player, except for WD, when it is only the top 25 units.

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-11-2013, 04:02 PM
She knows..right hexxnbeast?

Ahhhhh, BIG SMILE.i believe I catch your subtle drift.
Let me guess......

This is about the 17 Bridge Jumpers, isn't it?
C'mon, I know you're itching for the umpteenth story behind this, even though it has been publicly told here in the forums, inspected by CJ, corrected by Gree, and signed off on.
If I'm making the wrong assumption, apologies.
But if I am, been there done that, don't need to tell the story AGAIN.

Dan Cai
08-11-2013, 04:27 PM
Veterans guard of Russia (hacktion)

PIRATE JUSTlCE
08-11-2013, 06:41 PM
Ahhhhh, BIG SMILE.i believe I catch your subtle drift.
Let me guess......

This is about the 17 Bridge Jumpers, isn't it?
C'mon, I know you're itching for the umpteenth story behind this, even though it has been publicly told here in the forums, inspected by CJ, corrected by Gree, and signed off on.
If I'm making the wrong assumption, apologies.
But if I am, been there done that, don't need to tell the story AGAIN.

I guess it was all a MISSunderstanding, or NOT?

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-11-2013, 08:46 PM
I guess it was all a MISSunderstanding, or NOT?

Nope. Entirely my own fault, admittedly. I had no idea what I was doing, handed over UDID, not even knowing what a UDID even was, then the adventure started.
And the poo hit the fan, and my base got hijacked and sold off, level jacked up 46 levels......lots of other lovely things. Had palm trees on my base oasis for two weeks til Gree fixed my inventory and gave me my dang base back.

Now my motto is:
JUST SAY NO TO UDIDS.

The shells of the controversial units still remain, though. Gree was kind enough to unstack the nefarious little jumpers.
When the jumper-looking units came out for boss fight prizes, it was pure horror everytime I won one lol.

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-11-2013, 11:36 PM
Long story. Told it ad nauseum. But it's all Gree fixed and CJ cleared.
Just don't ever give your UDID out. I was a retard ;)

Mcdoc
08-11-2013, 11:47 PM
Long story. Told it ad nauseum. But it's all Gree fixed and CJ cleared.
Just don't ever give your UDID out. I was a retard ;)

Was this at all related to the Turtle incident where someone already had the winning top 10 prize 24 hours before the war was over ?

Also a UDID related explanation.

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-12-2013, 12:13 AM
Was this at all related to the Turtle incident where someone already had the winning top 10 prize 24 hours before the war was over ?

Also a UDID related explanation.

Yep! That was me (frog, not turtle haha) my game got hacked wide open at the very beginning of Madagascar. During the first battle, I started leveling up like mad and I freaked out in the SuperFaction chat. Then my base went bye bye. Then the money from my buildings being sold off was being donated to the faction bank (ok, not so bad then), THEN the postings started in the faction forum. They were nasty, and contained some ugly racial slurs. I went from level 179 to level 225 within about 2-3 hours as I recall. Naturally, out rivals had a feeding frenzy off of me because my stat to level ratio was AWFUL. Without my boost buildings or hospital, the casualties and rival feeding frenzy quickly cut my stats in half ( literally). Then the coup de gras- my gold started draining. Whoever was taking my account for a joyride was hitting rivals that i would LOSE to, and i lost all of my gold to a buttload of losing hits. So there I was, sitting there with a bunch of palm trees and barrels on my base, scrapping my butt off for WD points with no gold
We contacted Gree right away to report it.
And on Sunday afternoon, it got worse. I saw a bunch of shiny new units in my top three slots- 5 MIGs (those were awarded for reaching level 250), 3 Stratovarious planes (not yet released for top 10 Madagascar prizes) and some other obnoxiously glaring unit I don't remember.
I went into the chat and said "Hey, looking what hit my inventory! Gree must be compensating me for the trouble and lost stats".
I swear I'm a brunette, but that was the most retarded blonde moment, looking back on it.
All I got for a response was " STOP FIGHTING NOW FROG. You're done for this war". :(
We reported it right to CJ, but rivals were attacking me so much that they all saw those top 3 HACK units. As you recall, the forum went apes*** , and CJ had to step in and confirm what happened.
And yes, we are 99% sure it was a result of me giving my UDID away, and it was the same person cruising in a frog suit.
Two weeks later, Gree gave my base back. They changed my UDID for me, plucked out the shiny hack units, and all was back to normal.

And here is where you get one more laugh at my expense- I ended up with over 25,000 losses in that war, and all I could do is sit back, watch and crack jokes about palm trees the whole time.
I now guard my shiny new UDID with my life,
Thank you Gree.
You did a good job patching me up.

Mcdoc
08-12-2013, 12:30 AM
Turtles - Frogs - reptiles - Oh My!

All the same - glad you got your game back in order - hard lesson learned :/

Matt Thornton
08-12-2013, 12:31 AM
Yep! That was me (frog, not turtle haha) my game got hacked wide open at the very beginning of Madagascar. During the first battle, I started leveling up like mad and I freaked out in the SuperFaction chat. Then my base went bye bye. Then the money from my buildings being sold off was being donated to the faction bank (ok, not so bad then), THEN the postings started in the faction forum. They were nasty, and contained some ugly racial slurs. I went from level 179 to level 225 within about 2-3 hours as I recall. Naturally, out rivals had a feeding frenzy off of me because my stat to level ratio was AWFUL. Without my boost buildings or hospital, the casualties and rival feeding frenzy quickly cut my stats in half ( literally). Then the coup de gras- my gold started draining. Whoever was taking my account for a joyride was hitting rivals that i would LOSE to, and i lost all of my gold to a buttload of losing hits. So there I was, sitting there with a bunch of palm trees and barrels on my base, scrapping my butt off for WD points with no gold
We contacted Gree right away to report it.
And on Sunday afternoon, it got worse. I saw a bunch of shiny new units in my top three slots- 5 MIGs (those were awarded for reaching level 250), 3 Stratovarious planes (not yet released for top 10 Madagascar prizes) and some other obnoxiously glaring unit I don't remember.
I went into the chat and said "Hey, looking what hit my inventory! Gree must be compensating me for the trouble and lost stats".
I swear I'm a brunette, but that was the most retarded blonde moment, looking back on it.
All I got for a response was " STOP FIGHTING NOW FROG. You're done for this war". :(
We reported it right to CJ, but rivals were attacking me so much that they all saw those top 3 HACK units. As you recall, the forum went apes*** , and CJ had to step in and confirm what happened.
And yes, we are 99% sure it was a result of me giving my UDID away, and it was the same person cruising in a frog suit.
Two weeks later, Gree gave my base back. They changed my UDID for me, plucked out the shiny hack units, and all was back to normal.

And here is where you get one more laugh at my expense- I ended up with over 25,000 losses in that war, and all I could do is sit back, watch and crack jokes about palm trees the whole time.
I now guard my shiny new UDID with my life,
Thank you Gree.
You did a good job patching me up.
That has to be the best MW story i have heard in the 2.5 years i have been visiting this forum.
Very sorry to hear you got setup so cruelly , but not at all surprised.
I would like to donate to you some money, to replace some of the gold that was stolen.
What is your UDID ?

:)

Mcdoc
08-12-2013, 12:41 AM
Always loved / slight scared of your avatar Matt - LoL

Matt Thornton
08-12-2013, 12:56 AM
Hey Mc Doc, how ya doin fella. yeah i like my avy to, there is something to be said about ppl who stand by there names and avatars. you wont see me changing.

WarrenG
08-12-2013, 07:02 AM
I reported a bad one this morning, hit this player by accident and discovered they had a defense of 38 million? Seriously?

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-12-2013, 07:20 AM
That has to be the best MW story i have heard in the 2.5 years i have been visiting this forum.
Very sorry to hear you got setup so cruelly , but not at all surprised.
I would like to donate to you some money, to replace some of the gold that was stolen.
What is your UDID ?

:)

The setup was my own fault, sadly.
My UDID just crawled up into the fetal position and is rocking back and forth and mumbling something rather frightening.
MyPaypal ID says HIIIIIII though. Lol
That one is so much more friendly than the UDID these days. Strange.....