Project Phoenix can help.
Just send me a pm.

Gatorade
08-10-2013, 04:29 PM
Syndicate recruitment forum for this p*sh

Deadwater
08-10-2013, 04:30 PM
Syndicate recruitment forum for this p*sh

There isn't a word of recruiting here. I can help them by just by letting them talk to someone who cares.
It's more of a help thread then a recruitment thread.

Gatorade
08-10-2013, 04:33 PM
What a croc - you the bleeding Samaritans or something? Why isn't there a puke smiley when you need one.

jmeijer
08-10-2013, 04:39 PM
What a croc - you the bleeding Samaritans or something? Why isn't there a puke smiley when you need one.Why are you posting this? The OP just wants to offer his help.

Dipstik
08-10-2013, 04:41 PM
Op is begging for ip. Op also has no clue.

MrM
Lol...as if anyone in IFM would need a handout...I like the optimism though :D

Gatorade
Why are you posting this? The OP just wants to offer his help.

As a professional counsellor in their hour of grief? Away and ram it.

Deadwater
08-10-2013, 04:44 PM
Op is begging for ip. Op also has no clue.

I'm offering the olive branch to fellow CC players. Have a problem with it? Maybe we can talk about it over a glass of Chardonnay.

Leezygeezer
08-10-2013, 04:54 PM
Nice to see the trolls coming out to play as usual, I thought trolling was against the forum policy anyways?

Gatorade
08-10-2013, 05:02 PM
The only troll is the OP who has deliberately placed a syndicate recruitment/crisis counselling thread in Crime City General forum.

Deadwater
08-10-2013, 05:59 PM
The only troll is the OP who has deliberately placed a syndicate recruitment/crisis counselling thread in Crime City General forum.

I'm legitamently trying to help. Not trolling.

Dipstik
08-10-2013, 06:11 PM
What makes you think they need help?

Deadwater
08-10-2013, 06:22 PM
What makes you think they need help?

Last time I checked there was only 2 members in the syndicate. Sounds like an awful lot of members missing in their ranks.

Dipstik
08-10-2013, 06:23 PM
You have no idea what's going on.

Deadwater
08-10-2013, 06:42 PM
You have no idea what's going on.

If that's what you want to believe. If you think the only reason I posted this thread is because I saw no members in the syndicate, then you're completely clueless dip.

edub
08-10-2013, 06:50 PM
im not gonna give away the answer to this perplex question but don't you think they all may have gone to a new partner syndicate ?

Dipstik
08-10-2013, 07:06 PM
I gave you the benefit of the doubt. You said that's exactly what you were thinking. Do you even read your posts?

Deadwater
08-10-2013, 07:29 PM
I gave you the benefit of the doubt. You said that's exactly what you were thinking. Do you even read your posts?

Nope, why should I? I have you to correct all the problems in the forum world.

Deadwater
08-10-2013, 07:30 PM
im not gonna give away the answer to this perplex question but don't you think they all may have gone to a new partner syndicate ?

That could very much be true but there could be a few looking for help.

Dipstik
08-10-2013, 07:59 PM
Again... No one needs your help.

Deadwater
08-10-2013, 08:53 PM
Again... No one needs your help.

Again the offer is there.

Dipstik
08-10-2013, 08:57 PM
Yes, so we've established that you have no basis to believe anyone needs help, yet you're offering it anyway. I got that. I guess what I'm trying to say is that this whole post is a little weird, but "a little weird" seems to be par for the course whenever you're involved. Are you high?

Deadwater
08-10-2013, 09:07 PM
Yes, so we've established that you have no basis to believe anyone needs help, yet you're offering it anyway. I got that. I guess what I'm trying to say is that this whole post is a little weird, but "a little weird" seems to be par for the course whenever you're involved. Are you high?

Nope, drugs are bad dipstik.
Just offering help to those that may be in need. If not then that's ok life goes on.

etch-tee-see
08-10-2013, 09:07 PM
High? Maybe...
Desperate? ......................

Dipstik
08-10-2013, 09:13 PM
Could I offer you some help? psychologyvideolivecounseling.com

Rastas
08-10-2013, 09:18 PM
*Munches Popcorn*

montecore
08-11-2013, 12:52 AM
There isn't a word of recruiting here. I can help them by just by letting them talk to someone who cares.
It's more of a help thread then a recruitment thread.

You must have read my book. Love it.

C Rebels
08-11-2013, 01:59 AM
You must have read my book. Love it.

You have a book??? Am I missing something?

Rastas
08-11-2013, 02:02 AM
You have a book??? Am I missing something?

The adventures of Ray Horn and Montecore hahahaha

montecore
08-11-2013, 02:06 AM
The adventures of Ray Horn and Montecore hahahaha

hahahahaha

Wow!

You are hilarious!

Rastas
08-11-2013, 02:08 AM
hahahahaha

Wow!

You are hilarious!

Thank you, I've begun writing a sequel, I hope you don't mind. You can see the summary in my signature.

*Warning*

Contains spoilers!

montecore
08-11-2013, 02:17 AM
Thank you, I've begun writing a sequel, I hope you don't mind. You can see the summary in my signature.

*Warning*

Contains spoilers!

Needs editing and fleshing out if you really want to make it a studio production piece. I think tying an overarching theme surrounding trust and the nature of man versus beast might help turn this idea into cinema. Perhaps a series of flashbacks, montecore on death row at the SPCA, the clock winding down as the story is shared in slices of his memories. Perhaps noir elements where the tiger is trapped in a situation with no good solution, but ultimately chooses to show roy the validation of his ultimate deception: The first time was not the mistake of an overzealous pet, but actually the warning of a wild animal who can never truly be tamed.

But the real problem is you don't understand the basic narrative: I am montecore, and you are Roy.

Rastas
08-11-2013, 02:30 AM
Needs editing and fleshing out if you really want to make it a studio production piece. I think tying an overarching theme surrounding trust and the nature of man versus beast might help turn this idea into cinema. Perhaps a series of flashbacks, montecore on death row at the SPCA, the clock winding down as the story is shared in slices of his memories. Perhaps noir elements where the tiger is trapped in a situation with no good solution, but ultimately chooses to show roy the validation of his ultimate deception: The first time was not the mistake of an overzealous pet, but actually the warning of a wild animal who can never truly be tamed.

I was thinking of going for a sixth sense style thriller when at the end of the movie we reveal to the audience that Ray Horn died in the intial attack back in October 2003 and that his plans for revenge have now been foiled because he is in fact a ghost.

But the real problem is you don't understand the basic narrative: I am montecore, and you are Roy.

No you are wrong. I am the zookeeper that separated Horn from Montecore in the initial attack.

montecore
08-11-2013, 02:37 AM
I was thinking of going for a sixth sense style thriller when at the end of the movie we reveal to the audience that Ray Horn died in the intial attack back in October 2003 and that his plans for revenge have now been foiled because he is in fact a ghost.

OK, now we're getting somewhere. You should lead your pitch with this or at least include it.

No you are wrong. I am the zookeeper that separated Horn from Montecore in the initial attack.

No, that will never work because everyone knows the attack didn't take place in a zoo. The Trekkies (there are many in Rogues, you can ask them) will have a field day with an inaccuracy like that.

Andrei2904
08-11-2013, 07:58 PM

jeez Dip.. Why so serious? You sound kinda frustrated