PDA

View Full Version : Transfer question?

dawson
08-10-2013, 10:52 AM
So I tried to transfer my account on iOS. It didn't work and I'm waiting on a response from gree. But in the mean time can I play the level 1 account on my new phone? Without messing up me getting my old account back.

CTBabcock
08-10-2013, 11:05 AM
I'm having the same issue and waiting on Gree to get back to me. Right now this sucks!!!

KFH
08-10-2013, 11:32 AM
think i heard that you have to send them the UDID for both devices and they can transfer them, although they might be able to do it with just your information. I have never done this, but i see no problem with starting a game on the new phone it will just be wiped away when your other account is transferred.

Powerbang
08-10-2013, 11:45 AM
From iOS to iOS? Or iOS to Android?

Mc Drew
08-10-2013, 01:17 PM
From iOS to iOS? Or iOS to Android?

From ios to ios, sync thru icloud/itunes... Success rate? 1% lol... U need to send ticket to Gree, 1 wk will be lucky enough.

From droid to droid, possible without any prob accdg to them. I need to try it on day.

From ios to droid or droid to ios, nahhh not possible

dawson
08-10-2013, 01:28 PM
It was iOS to iOS. Main question was can I play the low level account until my other one is transferred

MWaddict
08-10-2013, 01:37 PM
So I tried to transfer my account on iOS. It didn't work and I'm waiting on a response from gree. But in the mean time can I play the level 1 account on my new phone? Without messing up me getting my old account back.

you can still play the level 1 account but when you will transfer your old or higher level account to the phone with level 1 account the higher level will takeover and your level 1 will be replaced or gone.

lemonhaze
08-10-2013, 03:35 PM
i got my game tasnferd from gree but like LFH siad u gotta have the Udid # on ur iphone then download MW on ur new decive..u will also need ur current name lvl and chracter ID...and ur new character name lvl and ALLY code and they will do it..got mine back in 4 days..they did my KA act same day

dawson
08-10-2013, 06:06 PM
I revived a response today. They asked for all the info you mention. Although that was in the original ticket. This time I included screenshots.